Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

bluetooth troubles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bluetooth troubles
    Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 12:39pm
alright so i just pissed away 60$ on that new ps3 bluetooth and noone in game can hear me on it unless i yell.. people were telling me i have to change the volume from 3 to 5 in the accessory settings but it wont let me go higher OR lower.. have only owned 2 bluetooths so im not very educated on how to fix this little problem. ideas?
shine on you crazy diamond
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 12:52pm
how will it not let you do it
just to make it more sensitive to your voice, so ppl can hear you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 12:57pm
uh 3s the only hilighted number it will let me scroll down and up but 1 2 4 and 5 are dark and i cant select them.. i know its most likely a simple problem i just cant for the life of me figure it out haha
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by jesse

uh 3s the only hilighted number it will let me scroll down and up but 1 2 4 and 5 are dark and i cant select them.. i know its most likely a simple problem i just cant for the life of me figure it out haha
Hey monkey, call me tonight and I'll tell you how to change the settings. You're setting is not on the correct accessory. Make sure your pick the PS3 headset at the very top of the screen that has the "3" stuck. Also, delete the other headsets as additional accessories.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 4:40pm
if its the official ps3 bluetooth, did u link it via the usb port on the mic? i did that and it completely changed the layout of my headset so i had to delete it and resynch it using the standard put into discovery mode etc... setup. its a good headset
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 5:26pm
Well this is what TW told me, He synched it up with his PIN number on his Playstation, so his mic should be ready to go. I read somewhere on an online source (doubt its the truth) that there is a known issue with the volume being really low on these mics, not the hearing volume.. the speaking one. 

Everything I found online people are saying that an update made all these mics stay at level 3 due to feedback. Seems kinda strange to me

Guess we need someone that has the version 2 of the official PlayStation Bluetooth Headset to find out.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 9:59pm
Mine is also stuck on 3 and i can't select any other number, but i think ppl can hear me just fine. I synced my up using the usb. delete your mic and just try that.... u can't sync it with the charger you have to plug it into the actual mic at the top. Maybe that will work for you lover.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 12:54am
i have the official headset like i said and synching it via usb sticks it at 3 and makes everythn sound horrible
just put it in discovery mode and synch it that way, no usb needed and its a good mic. it wat i always use
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 1:07am
I have the official too and when i tried discovery mode it wouldn't even let me talk, i had to use the usb.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 1:14am
buy a $12 Jabra
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 3:10am
thats weird seph, iv nvr had any issues connected this way, the other way ***d it up 4 me
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 7:28am
Originally posted by TX2k7

thats weird seph, iv nvr had any issues connected this way, the other way ***d it up 4 me
Mines a v1 and i had the same issues as seph and connecting via cables solved it. It has spent most of its life in my drawer cos one minute its fine then it breaks up. TW it was working fine last time when u told pinnacle to sort it in Rails and I could hear u although my headset wasnt on for some weird reason.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 5:04pm
^ its because i took it out of my ear..
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 12:19am
Just return the headset and get a jabra like Bain said. It's cheaper and works better.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 11:22am
I've got two Jabra BT125's. The price has increased since I bought mine. They're now $24.74 each on Amazon. they're really basic bluetooths and come with a USB cable to charge them with.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 11:31am
just remember that Sony's PS3 headphones are coming out in October for $99.00. they're supposed to be really good.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 1:37pm
returned. new headset tonight
 Post Reply Post Reply