| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

syzygay vs community

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Poll Question: What do you think what happen to syzygay if was temp banned?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
2 [28.57%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [14.29%]
1 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [14.29%]
2 [28.57%]

Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: syzygay vs community
    Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 2:22am
Originally posted by ut3lve

iam clan= complete retardation! not one of you r a top warfare player absolutely no skill! edit........... your all great @ spam so u dont suck at everything! @ seph n ether even when darakoom n cannon take da orb n cheat u still cant beat me! US players r a disgrace on the name of warfare! peace

Did you think i tried one bit? your boy JDM was spawn killing terrible bad so i lost interest in giving a rats ass about the games going on. I did try before you showed, and tried when you did show and kicked your ass.... then JDM joined and f***ed up all good warfare going on so Ether and I dedicated our time to bull****ting and making asses outta ourselfs. Hate to tell you son, we still won a few of those matches while not doing sh1t. You are about half as good as you say you are. Good day.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 7:41am
seph every1 knws yr a noob of the highest degree! no one rates u, wake up! im tonight try then
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 11:30am
lol, i love you're trash talk,  you just keep it simple. If im home i'll jump on and play a few games.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 11:51am
bah edit.. not worth my time
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 12:24pm
Well now im curious as to what you wrote, you coulda just deleted the post so i wouldn't wonder lol

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 12:37pm
Bah edit...jpinator is a *********************** gg
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:24pm
Meh, I was just insulting Strider, don't worry seph.. I wasn't talking about you.

Good Games Crow!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Meh, I was just insulting Strider, don't worry seph.. I wasn't talking about you.

Good Games Crow!

Come on JP! GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

USC vs. Minnesota in 1 hour.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 2:31pm
LOOOOOL!!! Strider, i know your just trying to get everyone mad and yes we know your not better than anyone in iAM's wf team and we already know your not a top wf player "AT ALL" so how about you pick something else that we "might" believe pub star lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Good Games Crow!

Come on JP! GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

USC vs. Minnesota in 1 hour.

Ew college... the Golden Gophers won't be doing anything good this year or any year
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:07pm
Strider could you please rate my warfare skillz for me? I'm also IAM now. So do i suck at warfare just because i'm in IAM, or are there other things that you go by? Like warfare knowledge and skill? both of which i have very little of. I'f just being in IAM means that we all suck in your eyes? You got some splain'n to do mate. :)

And a big fk you to Ether Where's the fk'n invisibility at? lol your 2 hammers on me while invisible are meaningless asshole. :) warfare was fun last night! ggs
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:11pm
a redneck like you shouldnt use the word mate..because to you "mate" seems more of a sexual long term butt buddy...i cant picture that retarded inbred voice of yours saying the word mate...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

a redneck like you shouldnt use the word mate..because to you "mate" seems more of a sexual long term butt buddy...i cant picture that retarded inbred voice of yours saying the word mate...

Be careful Cowblower! This dic is just too much for even you to be on mate!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:19pm
winge winge fckin winge! @ feh u r the biggest clown in ut3!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Strider could you please rate my warfare skillz for me? I'm also IAM now. So do i suck at warfare just because i'm in IAM, or are there other things that you go by? Like warfare knowledge and skill? both of which i have very little of. I'f just being in IAM means that we all suck in your eyes? You got some splain'n to do mate. :) And a big fk you to Ether Where's the fk'n invisibility at? lol your 2 hammers on me while invisible are meaningless asshole. :) warfare was fun last night! ggs
sizz u @ da wrong place 2 learn what u need 2 be a boss at war, iam r a good team @ warfarfare but good is average son!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:33pm

by dic you mean crusty vagina right? cause i sure as f*** dont want wany of that...but im a bit creeped out you just admit to having some sort of gay fantasy about me.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:36pm

Strider could you please rate my warfare skillz for me? I'm also IAM now. So do i suck at warfare just because i'm in IAM, or are there other things that you go by? Like warfare knowledge and skill? both of which i have very little of. I'f just being in IAM means that we all suck in your eyes? You got some splain'n to do mate. :) And a big fk you to Ether Where's the fk'n invisibility at? lol your 2 hammers on me while invisible are meaningless asshole. :) warfare was fun last night! ggs
sizz u @ da wrong place 2 learn what u need 2 be a boss at war, iam r a good team @ warfarfare but good is average son!

TWOFACE, Phantaci, Helscream, BenWa, JP, Chisox, Bain, Zellot, are all just average at warfare? come on now Strider, you know better then that. You may just not like some of them though?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:44pm

by dic you mean crusty vagina right? cause i sure as f*** dont want wany of that...but im a bit creeped out you just admit to having some sort of gay fantasy about me.

You do realise that its you following me around and creating threads about me don't you? lmao If i ever do start having gay fantasy's? You sure in the hell won't be in any of em! U can take that sh1t to the bank!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 5:45pm

TWOFACE, Phantaci, Helscream, BenWa, JP, Chisox, Bain, Zellot, are all just average at warfare? come on now Strider, you know better then that. You may just not like some of them though?
helscream yes all otherrs no! i dnt like alot of people i rate its not a popularity contest with me bro! if your hot yr hot end of! i speak what every top war player knws these guys r just average/good players
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 6:08pm
im not following you around in a thread i made..im just stirring trouble with little girls like you who are obsessed with me and who are beyond old and likes to argue with people who are a quarter of his age..and the funny part being..you get shut down by them everytime...nothing you say is remotely insulting or funny...you get owned..harder than you do in game..and thats f***ing bad brah
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 7:56pm

im not following you around in a thread i made..im just stirring trouble with little girls like you who are obsessed with me and who are beyond old and likes to argue with people who are a quarter of his age..and the funny part being..you get shut down by them everytime...nothing you say is remotely insulting or funny...you get owned..harder than you do in game..and thats f***ing bad brah

Thats the best you can do? You should take some time and think a little harder!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 8:12pm
see...im done with you...your not even amusing nor can you argue back..strider>>>>>>>> you by far..in game in real life...thats pathetic..good day old man..dont get off your recliner..you might break your hip
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 9:56pm
This has to be the biggest gang bang that I've seen on iamGAY... I'm not adding to the $hitpile, Sizzle. Seriously, I'm not... But you brought this upon yourself when you insulted some of the more respected members of the community.

It's similar to when Lunar comes on here & starts popping off at the mouth towards A-R. But I enjoy tearing up that pu$$ycat all by myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345