| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NbK & QnL review:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NbK & QnL review:
    Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 6:29am
I got this idea from the DEVIL thread.
@Dagon, I am really bored as well, so..
Here it comes.
Prepare for a long and probably boring thread.

NbK_Colossus:

One of the main players that helped me get into PS3 UT3.
One of the best EU runners in CTF and a tight dueler.
I used to duel this guy over and over and got owned over and over as well. I think I only won like 1 or 2 times in the past.
The kind of player that communicates really well in CTF over mic. If Colossus would come in with the flag he would say something like "I CAN SCORE! I CAN SCORE!" or "COMING IN SHOCK!! COMING IN SHOCK!!" And yeah... He would actually score tho :P
Its all jokes man. Respect for you.

NbK_Pain:

A good CTF player and also one hell of a instagib player.
Doesn't talk much over mic, but is a good team player and a good backup player for flagrunners.
One of those players who doesn't take the game WAY to sirious, but also tries and make a good joke once in a while :P *AHUM* Is mia most of the time due to various cases of alcoholpoisining.
I miss you bro :) come back more on PSN!

NbK_-NocTuRnuS-

By far the ONE OF the best flag defenders I have seen so far and a frikkin MONSTER on instagib.
If Nocturnus would join a game of instagib be prepared for some hard ragequitting or teamswaps, cause the game usally ends with him having the highest points on it! (Teamswap is advised) Nocturnus stop sentence: THIS IS FN BULL****! 
Come back soon bro! I'll make you ragequit! :D

NbK_Drokun

A very good overall player which also communicates really well on the mic.
Already heard alot about him from players on 360 before I moved to PS3, and he really made all these statements really true. Really accurate with the sniper rifle and mid air combo's.
A player that really could bring forth victory for a team. Also the kind of guy that really made me laugh a good couple of times :P All those all accounts are hilarious xD 
Shame you left NbK since short man.

NbK_BeAsTiE

NbK Noobie and (PROBABLY?) the only female in NbK. A really sound girl and always fun to play with her in duel. Mostly fun because she is not very good at it :P If I would play her it would be on her host to improve her in duels. Mia most of the time due to her training as professional sumowrestler :P JK! :P 

NbK_Damnblood

A mid-rate CTF player, cant really say much about this guy cause I never heard him on mic.
Mia for a long time? I haven't seen him in quite some time now. 

NbK_RED0X1S

a.k.a. F1N4L. (wait can I say this in public??)
Well.. What to say about you? Unfortunatly pretty inactive in NbK. A good overall player, tight in duels and good hitscan! 
Definitely one of the very underrated players and quite an interesting player imo :) Also a very nice guy! Please be advised: He goes ham ALOT in VCTF Usally ends up with the highest points thinking he is good vs n00bs :D If he would put a vacuumcleaner over his mic, we could talk for ages about random blabberish that absolutly makes no sense.
Its all good bro! ^_^ You know it :P 
I want to see you more in CTF! hopefully we play much more cause its always very fun playing you!

Colossus his review on NbK_Darkn3ss

A great CTF player and a beast at holding the flag down with good team work and vocal communication. a dedicated NbK & QnL member and does alot to support both teams and the community in a huge way. has a great personality and likes good music and films and never rage quits when he is losing unlike most people in the community. Overall a great CTF player and a mega sound guy in general :)

FaZeD_U

Ahh where to start.. 
One of the first players I met when I went online on UT3 360 (that was a long time ago)
An impressive flagrunner on CTF as well and a sound guy on the mic. 
He used to annoy me and Rotten alot in CTF with his well famous spawnkills. Yerty would
say something like: Heeeeeyyyyyyy..... Why is FaZeD spawnkilling???.......  (xD) 
Which brings me to some decent rockets and shock combo's
Also got more into duels lately which he does not lacks any skill as well.
Im trying to think of more material to tell about this guy, but this is about all you remind me of.
A sound guy and a decent fragger. FaZeD stop sentence: YEAH BUDDY and OH MY GOOOD.
What really crosses FaZeD his mind right now is: Darkn3ss, you are horrible.

:D
Come back online soon as well bro!

InHuMaNe_KiLLa

The smaller version of the above mention n00b and the founder of GOML: Get On My Lover.
Can't really say too much about you bro since I haven't played that much with ya.
A decent fragger on CTF, which compensates the fail in VCTF. Although
we did not really talk that much on mic, he is sound and a cool guy in how he comes across on mic.
Hope I see you playing more as well.

M1NNoW:

Very decent fragger and a really agressive dueler.
When people bring up his name is mostly referred as "a beast" in which he obviously really makes that true. Quick and hard kills @Associate style. Rockets and Shock.
Also, very good movement, hard to hit and some pretty good predicts.
Never heard him on mic, but the impressions from me are high with this guy.
Not much online, but never seems to lose his rustyness.

VEDAKID:

Sound guy on mic (although you don't use it too much, or i am just unlucky to be on a different team .. xD)
and a very good CTF player. Best use of rockets i have seen so far :O! Very good in both flagrunning and defending. Also a player that would carry a team to victory. Haven't seen him in
other modes except Capture the Flag tho.
Respect for you man. Can't even think of one joke when I'm talkin about ya :P

Much respect to all players. 
Hope to play much more with u guys in the future :)

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 6:38am

Better review me ! :O :D

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 7:03am
Hah! ;p
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 7:54am
thanks bro that's nice of you to take the time to leave such nice comments on the players of NbK.

and your right I get abit intense with the "I CAN SCORE." thing :P but it makes people try harder to return the flag :)

My Review on NbK_Darkn3ss

A great CTF player and a beast at holding the flag down with good team work and vocal communication. a dedicated NbK & QnL member and does alot to support both teams and the community in a huge way. has a great personality and likes good music and films and never rage quits when he is losing unlike most people in the community. Overall a great CTF player and a mega sound guy in general :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:12am
^^ I agree with that..... I'll add Darkness ls also a pretty good map maker
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:14am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

thanks bro that's nice of you to take the time to leave such nice comments on the players of NbK.

and your right I get abit intense with the "I CAN SCORE." thing :P but it makes people try harder to return the flag :)

My Review on NbK_Darkn3ss

Haha yeah :P Its just so characteristic :P It makes me all hot in a match to just quickly translocate back to defend da flag when I hear that :P And haha thanks as well bro. Thats really nice of you!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:23am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

^^ I agree with that..... I'll add Darkness ls also a pretty good map maker

Thanks for that man ^_^
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
xX_F1N4L_Xx View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX_F1N4L_Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:36am
Hey Darkn3ss where is my review? :O
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:58am
Originally posted by xX_F1N4L_Xx

Oh jeez did I forget you :O? Damn. Ill get to it right now :P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:20am

Done ^^
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
xX_F1N4L_Xx View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX_F1N4L_Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

NbK_RED0X1S

Well.. What to say about you? Unfortunatly pretty inactive in NbK. A good overall player, tight in duels and good hitscan! 
Definitely one of the very underrated players and quite an interesting player imo :) Also a very nice guy! Please be advised: He goes ham ALOT in VCTF Usally ends up with the highest points thinking he is good vs n00bs :D If he would put a vacuumcleaner over his mic, we could talk for ages about random blabberish that absolutly makes no sense.
I want to see you more in CTF! hopefully we play much more cause its always very fun playing you!

Sure bro, I'm proud to be a NbK member and ye your right I'm really inactive in NbK, damn I should play more as NbK :O thx Darkn3ss for this nice review, I really enoyed reading it ^^
Yeah we should play more together! Just invite me, whenever you want :P

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 10:58am
^
WHAT THE f***??? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW??????????????????????????????????

Anyway good review, and good job my brother, Darkn3ss.
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 11:23am

^ Hahah :P I didn't know before either! ;p

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 11:25am

NbK_RED0X1S

Sure bro, I'm proud to be a NbK member and ye your right I'm really inactive in NbK, damn I should play more as NbK :O thx Darkn3ss for this nice review, I really enoyed reading it ^^
Yeah we should play more together! Just invite me, whenever you want :P

Will do that brah! :)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 12:03am

InHuMaNe_KiLLa

The smaller version of the above mention n00b and the founder of GOML: Get On My Lover.
Can't really say too much about you bro since I haven't played that much with ya.
A decent fragger on CTF, which compensates the fail in VCTF. Although
we did not really talk that much on mic, he is sound and a cool guy in how he comes across on mic.
Hope I see you playing more as well

lmao dude you do not know how much I was cracking up hahahaha xD I knew you were watching too! It was worse that you were watching and I was laughing my ass off too much haha :P On sorry bro no one wants you from Get On My Lover ;) haha thanks bro hope to play with you more also!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 4:33am
^ Haha :P 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply