FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mayweather vs Ortiz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mayweather vs Ortiz
    Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 1:54am
Since Floyd was stripped from his P4P ranking (which was #1 Ranking), he decided to challenge Pacquiao. Floyd tried to do an agreement and wanted 60 percent of the purse. Since Bob Arum (Pacquiao's Promoter) didn't allow Floyd to take that deal, they split it evenly. They once signed the contract. Floyd decided to do Olympic Drug Test since couple of fighters use enhanced drugs or steriods. The way, it is be a clean fight with few blood samples and urine to see if they will stay negative throughout training. Pacquiao got scared and didn't want to take a test. Floyd and Golden Boy Promotion started to talk trash to Pacquioa. Eventually, the fight was cancelled due to harassment and false statements of Pacquiao using enhance drugs. So Pacqiuao sued them.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 1:59am
The funny thing about second attempt to fight Pacquiao is Floyd didn't know a clue about it. You can't call Floyd if he any responding. To me, Bob Arum was bullsh*ting saying Floyd decline the offer.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 2:00am
I can see your point rican where youd think his fighting style is boring , but to people who actually fight or have joined gyms they understand floyds movements and are just amazed. This guy sees EVERYTHING, he literally puts on a clinic for how a boxer should bob and weave around punches, its poetry in motion to me. Throwing huge punches like a jackass only tires you out. But i guess its like watching Nascar some people watch it just for the crashes ;)

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 8:59am
Fair Enuff
I wanna see some more exciting fights here soon, Boxing badly needs it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12