Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Garbage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Garbage
    Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Milly

WFT is up with these Tiers? you all can just stop now and face that facts..... and that is that your all junk quite frankly.
whats wrong with making sure everyone knows the truth?  ):
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

QUIT CALLIN PPL NAMES U BUTTHOLE
my bad PenCry 

this is what it feels like on iAMg for me

Feels like? That is me 90% of the time im on this site. Why do you think i pick on WaR (We are Retarded) so much. lol Beer

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Milly

WFT is up with these Tiers? you all can just stop now and face that facts..... and that is that your all junk quite frankly.i do notice that there is no Warfare Tiers! guess warfare players just like to play the game and dont have huge egos.... ok, except for strider. no offense strider but u do like to talk **** and get people worked up for nothing. it works tho, as soon as you post something theres like 10 people that want to fight with you after it. and warfare players dont bother making one now that i said something about it cause your all garbage anyway.
lol
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:42pm
im the puppet master
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by ut3lve

im the C0CK master

Fixed it for ya.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 1:58am
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:01am
Originally posted by ut3lve

im the puppet master

i dont know. feh is giving you a good run ha. id still have to say ur prob still number one even tho u tamed down here lately. so the judging will have to wait til u have another flare up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112