Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MW3 Easter Egg PointStreak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MW3 Easter Egg PointStreak
    Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 9:53am

It doesnt start talking about it until half way through the video but what it says is that there is a killstreak that is in the game that they have kept a secret and its called MOAB (Mother of all Bombs) but its not a nuke. in other words its like the Tactical Nuke from MW2 but it doesnt end the game and its a 25 killstreak. this is not confirmed but sounds legit to me. I hope its true tbh coz I loved the Nuke in MW2 but Im sure others will disagree. post what you think.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 12:51pm
Its confirmed

this Killstreak aka Point Streak is not in the list but can be unlocked by anyone in any match but you must get 25 kills in a row with your gun and nothing else. here is some gameplay. so its like a nuke but it doesnt end the game it just kills everyone on the game once and EMP's the whole enemy team.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 2:56pm
Amazing but I'd probably never ever get one.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
 Post Reply Post Reply