Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DLC 24th of Jan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DLC 24th of Jan
    Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 8:03am
Activision announced that COD Elite members can download 2 new MW3 maps for free on the 24th of January
The maps are Park and Coast

Park lets you play in Central Park in New York and is, according to the creative strategist from Infinty Ward, Robert Bowling, "An open map with many prospects"

Coast is a somehow a more compact map and is set in a small town in Italy. The level contains many hallways which are different in terms of structure, but are pretty narrow. This was reported in an interview with Gamer.nl Here, but it's dutch
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 8:07am
The maps are called Piazza and Liberation.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:00pm
Thats not what came out of the last update.
But the vid is from Infinity Ward, so I guess we just have to take that..

Anyway, can't wait, finally some DLC
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:16pm
They both look like crap :/ 
don even care about the DLC anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:27pm
This just in, small DLC coming next year, same graphic engine, same small maps, prepare for Modern Warfare 4.   ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

This just in, small DLC coming next year, same graphic engine, same small maps, prepare for Modern Warfare 4.   ;)
Great  :D
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 9:11am
I was thinking about having abit of a competition just for fun. we vote on a really **** gun and 1st one to get it gold and post a gameplay on this forum wins. all just for fun. anyone interested??? we could do a weapon pole that me and darkness could come up with for people to vote. sound fun to me.

EDIT: I'm thinking the Dragunov is the worst primary in the game, all the shotguns are pretty good if you spend some time using each one and getting range and damage proficiency which makes them much better, especially the Striker which I have gold already, that thing is a fn monster.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I was thinking about having abit of a competition just for fun. we vote on a really **** gun and 1st one to get it gold and post a gameplay on this forum wins. all just for fun. anyone interested??? we could do a weapon pole that me and darkness could come up with for people to vote. sound fun to me.

EDIT: I'm thinking the Dragunov is the worst primary in the game, all the shotguns are pretty good if you spend some time using each one and getting range and damage proficiency which makes them much better, especially the Striker which I have gold already, that thing is a fn monster.
Sounds like fun Colossus, except half of the community plays on Xbox360.. and half plays on PS3..
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 11:09am

thats so harsh that PS3 wont be getting it for another 6 weeks, I will post some gameplays on the 24th of this month so you guys can have a look
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 1:19pm
Gutted that us PS3 users have to wait 6 weeks till we can obtain the DLC, hopefully 6 weeks wait will be worth it when comes to buying it.
Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
 Post Reply Post Reply