FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Assignments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assignments
    Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 2:52am
Just noticed a very annoying thing.

I was working on the "Fixin' it" assignment on conquest. Got a ton of repairs until I noticed three 
Douche nozzles on the Highway that goes above the map sniping. 

I switched over to assault toward the end to whip out my Famas + Ballistic scope to take em out.

Took em out, went about my Merry way and the game ended.

Found out You don't get credit for the assignment unless you finish out the game in that class.
In other words, because I didn't finish out the game as an engineer I didn't get credit for the repairs.

So pissed. especially since I threw my body at every vehicle to get a kill w the repair kit.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 9:22am
hmm really?.. that sucks lol but i dont think that happened to me.. i changed class and i got the points.. maybe it was a little glitch or something.... similar to how when i was levelling up the s-heli's ages ago and i got all the points i got in the heli it went towards my engineer class... sometimes theres stupid little glitches that happnes like that rarely.... maybe what happened to you was a one off... or has it happened more than once...? also.. an easy way to get vehicle repairs and be safe as just spawn in a heli and repeair it from the inside... many people aren't good pilots and need repairing constantly lol
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

hmm really?.. that sucks lol but i dont think that happened to me.. i changed class and i got the points.. maybe it was a little glitch or something.... similar to how when i was levelling up the s-heli's ages ago and i got all the points i got in the heli it went towards my engineer class... sometimes theres stupid little glitches that happnes like that rarely.... maybe what happened to you was a one off... or has it happened more than once...? also.. an easy way to get vehicle repairs and be safe as just spawn in a heli and repeair it from the inside... many people aren't good pilots and need repairing constantly lol

Getting repairs is easy. It was getting a kill WITH the Repair kit as part of the assignments that was a b****.

It me reminds me of my quixotic attempt to get the legendary, "Hover Board Kill" in UT3.

If you land on someones head with a hover board it does 1 point of damage.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 5:21pm
LOL.... nah its pretty easy... just flank your way around the team and get someone from behind.. or even just find a camper in a large map trying to snipe lol.. and the next one is worse... gotta destroy an enemy vehicle with the repair tool O_O now THAT was a b****.. considering u cant destroy an enemy amtrc (is always an enemy's vehicle even with no one in it.. but it wont let u do it that way and u get nothing if u destroy it.... has to have someone in another vehicle.. was very annoying lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:17pm

LOL.... nah its pretty easy... just flank your way around the team and get someone from behind.. or even just find a camper in a large map trying to snipe lol.. and the next one is worse... gotta destroy an enemy vehicle with the repair tool O_O now THAT was a b****.. considering u cant destroy an enemy amtrc (is always an enemy's vehicle even with no one in it.. but it wont let u do it that way and u get nothing if u destroy it.... has to have someone in another vehicle.. was very annoying lol

Yeah you're right its pretty easy. And tons of fun.

I ran around torching snipers with the repair kit for an entire match. Every time I got one I started jumping up and down for the kill cam. LOL. Someone did that to me its  really aggravating.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:29pm
LOL i tbag everyone i knife xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 12:27am
So I'm trying to complete the "Creeping Death" assignment and I'm having trouble with the spot assists.

I already have ten, and I thought you got them by putting your cross hairs on a vehicle and pressing select.

In game I get a verbal acknowledgement of a spot but I get no credit post the round. I've been stuck at 10 for a while.

Any suggestions??  Am I not understanding what a spot assist is?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 8:45am
fluffy... a spot assist is when you spot a enemy/vehicle then someone else kills/destroys it.. you dont get a spot assist just by spotting them mate :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 4:23pm

fluffy... a spot assist is when you spot a enemy/vehicle then someone else kills/destroys it.. you dont get a spot assist just by spotting them mate :)

goddamit
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 8:51pm
haha... easy way to do that is to be the passenger in a littlebird or attack heli... most of the ground kills a heli pilot gets are from people/vehicles being spotted.... or even in conquest operation metro.... a spam/camp fest of a map like that would be easy.... stay within the group of poeple in the usual camping spots where people hget alot of kills.... such as the stairs leading into B.. and dont kill people u see just spot them.. let the rest of the people in the group kill them
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 2:56pm

haha... easy way to do that is to be the passenger in a littlebird or attack heli... most of the ground kills a heli pilot gets are from people/vehicles being spotted.... or even in conquest operation metro.... a spam/camp fest of a map like that would be easy.... stay within the group of poeple in the usual camping spots where people hget alot of kills.... such as the stairs leading into B.. and dont kill people u see just spot them.. let the rest of the people in the group kill them

A-ha good tip. I thought spot assists were just on vehicles. I should get the fifty Lickitty Split on Metro.

or any Rush match really.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 3:08pm
seriously guys ??!! the spot assists is the easiest lolz . just fly around with your MUAV and spot everybody you see ! I did it in two games of tdm !

Uploaded with
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 3:13pm
Hey ding dong. Its obvious its easy. Just had the definition wrong!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 3:55pm
Fluffy maybe you should just get a strategy guide. You don't seem to know what the fvck you're doing you inbred loser. ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:12pm
well , i got the mappack yesterday and i just need 3 more assignments done . destroying a vehicle with the repair tool is defo the frikkin hardest ! everytime i try to destroy it the guy leaves his vehicle and instead of destroying it i'm f*cking repairing it !!!

Uploaded with
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

you inbred loser. ;)

says the guy from the town with a population of 17.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

well , i got the mappack yesterday and i just need 3 more assignments done . destroying a vehicle with the repair tool is defo the frikkin hardest ! everytime i try to destroy it the guy leaves his vehicle and instead of destroying it i'm f*cking repairing it !!!

Dude I know I gave up after it knocked down my k-d from 1.35 to 1.25.

The only unlocks that are worth it are 'Creeping Death' and 'Scarred Veteran'
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

you inbred loser. ;)

says the guy from the town with a population of 17.

78 ass, i live in a town of 300,000 now though, moving up in life!!! lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 7:28pm
lol i know.. spot assists were easy haha... and omfg nos i know it took a while to get the repair tool vehicle destroy... hated that haha
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

Dude I know I gave up after it knocked down my k-d from 1.35 to 1.25.

The only unlocks that are worth it are 'Creeping Death' and 'Scarred Veteran'
well , apparently if you destroy an MAV it also counts as a vehicle ! Warheart told me that so i tried and it worked !!! Party

Uploaded with
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 2:41pm
You took the easy way lol
(But I never would have thought about that...)
Anyway, I managed to kill a tank with the torch on Oman when the pack was released.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Dalsk

You took the easy way lol
(But I never would have thought about that...)
Anyway, I managed to kill a tank with the torch on Oman when the pack was released.

I agree!!
 I did it the hard way too. finally got it! LETS GO BOOOOOM!!!

this damn gun better be worth it
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 8:30am
like how you was complaining about the USAS but then u get excited about unlocking a shotgun which is even more spammier because of faster fire rate lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 4:58pm

like how you was complaining about the USAS but then u get excited about unlocking a shotgun which is even more spammier because of faster fire rate lol

"Let's go boom" unlocks a carbine not a shotgun chrissy, you silly little airhead ;)

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 8:23am
shush lol... i thought i saw u mention scarred veteran before and thought u were still talking about it haha
 Post Reply Post Reply