| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SUCK BUTT, 49ers!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SUCK BUTT, 49ers!!
    Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 5:03am
Just wanted to express the joy of watching those g@y niners losing today! Oh how i hate them so.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 5:11am
Meh, it was a great game , but it was a shame that it all came down to a fumble in the worst possible spot. Both teams went back and forth with their defense and I enjoyed myself thoroughly tonight on championship sunday.

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 5:17am
Was a very good game indeed. I thought the Refs blew a huge call on that Ahmad Bradshaw fumble by blowing the play dead so quickly & it couldn't be challenged. That 49ers rookie Williams was only returning punts because Ted Ginn Jr got hurt last game. Shame it hand to end that way..
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 6:33am
Originally posted by YINYANG

Meh, it was a great game , but it was a shame that it all came down to a fumble in the worst possible spot. Both teams went back and forth with their defense and I enjoyed myself thoroughly tonight on championship sunday.
dude prob felt like ****

but prob not as bad as how the kicker for the ravens felt  XD!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by YINYANG

dude prob felt like ****

but prob not as bad as how the kicker for the ravens felt  XD!

haha true

Post Reply Post Reply