| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

i get calls on the regular

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i get calls on the regular
    Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 3:08pm
from my friends here, just a heads up its no longer dice.the situation is i got hammered a party and woke up with a droid instead of my voyager.until i figure this whole thing out,obviously, i wont be recieving calls or txts. on a side note homewarming parties are all bad news and never mix more than 4 types of liquor, all bad.

love
trainwreck
shine on you crazy diamond
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 3:11pm
lol we all need to spam ur phone with calls to figure out who has it and where it is!! !@@!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 3:14pm
i already spammed the **** out of it, its dead. so is this droid. lol. my head hurts last night i spammd my liver with beer wine jager captian morgan, and a little vodka. all bad
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by jesse

i already spammed the **** out of it, its dead. so is this droid. lol. my head hurts last night i spammd my liver with beer wine jager captian morgan, and a little vodka. all bad

Wine?

That's like going to mac donalds, taco bell, KFC and applebees ... Then somewhere in the middle finding time for medium rare filet with foi grois at chez panisse. 

unless by Wine you mean the kind that comes in a box lol. Then it works just fine in that series.

Sounds like a great time either way.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 5:43pm
I got a missed call from your phone yesterday. Was that you or your butch boyfriend?

Just kidding, get your fvckin' phone back. There are about 7 people in the town you live in, it can't be that hard to find out . . .  and stop mixing alcohol. Rookie. Clap
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Wine?

That's like going to mac donalds, taco bell, KFC and applebees ... Then somewhere in the middle finding time for medium rare filet with foi grois at chez panisse. 

unless by Wine you mean the kind that comes in a box lol. Then it works just fine in that series.

Sounds like a great time either way.
You'd probably feel better with going to mac donalds, taco bell, KFC and applebees, rather than the combination T-Dub put together.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 7:21pm
Box wine ftw mixed with morgan of course. TW and I would be a great drunk combo. I just realized i don't even have your number, why do we not drunk dial each other? Theres something wrong with the universe right now. One of us is gonna die.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 7:49pm
Wait... so that wasn't you on the other line last night? Who the hell did I have phone sex with?!?!?!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 8:17pm

from my friends here, just a heads up its no longer dice.the situation is i got hammered a party and woke up with a droid instead of my voyager.until i figure this whole thing out,obviously, i wont be recieving calls or txts. on a side note homewarming parties are all bad news and never mix more than 4 types of liquor, all bad.

love
trainwreck
better than waking up with a guy instead of a girl
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Wait... so that wasn't you on the other line last night? Who the hell did I have phone sex with?!?!?!
my answering machine lol its a pretty perverted piece of technology
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:53pm
shiet i been there hahaha

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 2:36pm
well i honestly didnt think id get my fone back haha sweeeeet. case closed. seph you sexy brotha f***a grab my digits from yennifer. woulda been nice if you were in cali at the bar with me las night almost popped a few different people for being stupid, woulda been fun. this thread is now for drunk storys, between me and the canadian above this thread should never die. no big storys from las night. my friend ditched me at a bar with his lady cuz she kept hitting on me, not my fault im f***in gorgeous. ended up hitchin a ride home with her and she crashed at my pad. i almost f***ed her outta spite for that prick bailing. if he has the same attitude next time, i just may lol
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 6:10pm

I say fvck her and then tell him, "she's aight, nothing impressive." That should get him worked up.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 1:13am
Dont do it, last time i fvcked a friends girl we ended up drunk in swim trunks with him chasing me with a bat down the street. Glad i found a fence post to defend myself with, that coulda sucked lol

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 1:32pm
bahahahaha aaaahhhh indeed between the three of us we should have drunk storys for days..possibly years
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 12:02am
4e5s tgrhxgfrt

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 8:34am
f***in Canadians
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

f***in Canadians

<3

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 9:03pm
is it true you tattooed an orb on your clitoris?

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

is it true you tattooed an orb on your clitoris?
His tattoo comes with instructions that point an arrow towards his anus and says "Node Buster".
 Post Reply Post Reply