FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

wOa vs A-R (wOa winner)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wOa vs A-R (wOa winner)
    Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 4:56pm
two teams full of eye witnesses is inadmissible? in court that's a prosecutors dream, a total of 9 witnesses who can exactly identify what happened and who was behind it. and i also dont think anyone of those woa guys would risk being in contempt for fehtalatee lol 
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 5:47pm
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

two teams full of eye witnesses is inadmissible? in court that's a prosecutors dream, a total of 9 witnesses who can exactly identify what happened and who was behind it. and i also dont think anyone of those woa guys would risk being in contempt for fehtalatee lol 
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

knowone cares
you ain't me

also, it's *no one

Lol good Lord thats the second time he's spelled it like that in 2 weeks. What kind of a retard doesn't KNOW the difference between NO and KNOW.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 8:16pm

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

ask darkness he was bragging about how he recorded the whole thing lol and tbh thats not for you to decide since you lack the certain requirements to be a judge.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:19am

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

ask darkness he was bragging about how he recorded the whole thing lol and tbh thats not for you to decide since you lack the certain requirements to be a judge.

Jesus, ok, one more time since you obviously missed it:

- AR lost, wOa won. We said ggs, AR raged hard.
- Stop braggin about Fehtalatee and us backing out.
If you are truely skilled, you could have capped the same flags again!!!!!!!!!
We didnt know what feh did!!!!!!! You all had mics, so If somebody had a major adventage that game it had to be AR!!!!!!

Stfu about momentum and tactics etc. This game has no momentum nor tactics. 
It only requires you to get a BIG KILLSTREAK and rype this sh1t out of the other team/players.

- Darkn3ss braggin is denied. Reason:

Here is some true braggin:

Here is DeRk figuring it all out. I didnt reply and i am scared :D

NO PICS IS NO PROOF AR
9 EYEWITNESSES HAVE SH1T IN THEIR EYES
LEARN DA RULES OF THIS GAME

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 9:22am
Look @ all this fun I'm missing Cry
will still be a little while before i get another ps3
some stuff happened and its gonna push me off getting another game
GOOD JOB wOa on winning and the games wOa plays are jff we are a friendly clan so why continue to play people from iam confuses me since everyone here has an ego as big as texas
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 9:55am

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

YEAH RIGHT, I KNOW EVERYTHING = PERFECT JUDGE.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 12:36pm
lol shut up penguin, tell me what a double fakie barrel roll is.

and darkness my favorite statement in that chat was when you said "yall aint fun to play" spoken like a true b itch lol not giving us a rematch because we arent fun lmao you guys know you were struggling your camping a sses off lol and that wasnt even our search team. but go ahead you stole a win congrats. A|R since then has put down two clans in demolition (a mode you refused to play because it wasnt what you agreed upon) and trying to get more clan matches in SnD but by the time the game ends the other team rage quits before we can ask.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 12:56pm

lol shut up penguin, tell me what a double fakie barrel roll is.

something that takes no skill

i win   (:
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:34pm
well if you can't hit it than what does that say about you?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:38pm
After reading all of this.... i think AR cares a bit too much for this crappy game... and after losing, raged and tried to provoke him to play again lol... pretty funny
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:39pm
bytw what is a double fakie barrel roll?..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:08pm

well if you can't hit it than what does that say about you?
That I have no luck   );
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:24pm
hey anyone wants to play ut3?
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 1:26am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

After reading all of this.... i think AR cares a bit too much for this crappy game... and after losing, raged and tried to provoke him to play again lol... pretty funny

See? He understands.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 7:31am
a double fakie consists of 4 360's w/ a stall double tap triangle between each and when you jump off a barrel roll is double tap triangle mid air while doing a barrel shot which is aiming and shooting at the same time you are welcome :)
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:14am

a double fakie consists of 4 360's w/ a stall double tap triangle between each and when you jump off a barrel roll is double tap triangle mid air while doing a barrel shot which is aiming and shooting at the same time you are welcome :)
Nice to know, even better when you see somebody actually doing that IN A GAME.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:06am
i have hit a couple in mw2 they were set ups but its nearly impossible to hit one on try hards and head glitchers
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:15pm
we should try to set a match on ut3 soon... we'll see if its as ezy than on mw3 to win those full of ragers ;D i guess yes since we beat em with our B team on mw3 >;o
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:37pm
Bro we went 1% on that game.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:45pm
I went 1% coz I was lagging so hard my enforcer was coming out of my MSR :DDDD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234