FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

post patch suppression

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: post patch suppression
    Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:11am
if I understand how this works:

If you're being suppressed (shots land near you and miss) your aim gets completely distorted and bullet deviation increases by like a factor of 3.

Here's the strange part: if you get HIT you're NOT technically suppressed so your aim doesn't get affected!!

This seems a bit absurd but that's not my question.

Can you game the new suppression effect, by missing a first shot  (suppressing your target and hindering his return fire) then putting him away?

just a thought

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:18am
Uhh....what?  Rephrase that question please.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:58am
Just put the game in and play you homo! Stop over analyzing like those damn ut3 players.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Just put the game in and play you homo! Stop over analyzing like those damn ut3 players.

THANK YOU

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:01pm

A. you have a target in your sights

B. you shoot 1 burst at him but intentionally miss (creating a suppression effect)

C. get closer (his return fire will be totally off due to suppression) and put him away.

or does suppression fire HAVE to come from a team mate to create the suppression effect?

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

THANK YOU
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:06pm

Originally posted by YINYANG

THANK YOU

you two are like a couple of girls drinking cosmos that just made a 'guys suck' joke and  oh snapped each other. go on girl!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:34pm
with my sh1tty aim I might just have to get this game. i'd be a beast!!!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:53pm
Suppression effect (from my experience) can come from anyone from the opposing team, hell, even when my friend and me were sniping very close together, we were suppressing each other, so we had to move.   That was pre 27th patch though.  Your theory of suppressing and closing ground is a sound theory, problem is, the other team has already heard or seen you and in process of engaging you.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Suppression effect (from my experience) can come from anyone from the opposing team, hell, even when my friend and me were sniping very close together, we were suppressing each other, so we had to move.   That was pre 27th patch though.  Your theory of suppressing and closing ground is a sound theory, problem is, the other team has already heard or seen you and in process of engaging you.

what makes it goofy is that if you're aim is good. and you hit your target but don't kill you don't create suppression effect (your target can return fire with no hindrance to his aim).

this has been so frustrating for me since the patch ... I like to run and gun with a p-90 and a silencer. 
When I'm emptying a clip into someone they usually can turn and blow me away quickly especially with an LMG.

Now if I were to MISS my first initial burst but get close, I create suppression and their return fire would be completely off. the I can take em out. So retarded.

Check out this video

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 1:31pm
i don't really care ... i'm still beasting this game Big smile

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply