FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

God Bless America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: God Bless America
    Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 12:59pm

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 4:36am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Us stupid Americans who basically rule the world but still find time to chat with silly foreigners

tuna thats your perception not the reality, and stupidity is a global phenomenom so stop with all that exclusivity bs! If anything the stupid americans ARE plain stupid for publicising their stupidity. AND the stupid brits are PLAIN stupid for thinking theyre actually brighter than the stupid americans! I'll leave it at that!

Haha damn I wasn't being serious dude. Why the hell would I think us Americans are smarter than the rest of the world when we're still eating beef jam packed with steroids and fertilizer flavored corn. Not to mention the number of autistic babies being born in the US is like 1 out of 78
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 6:30am
Awesome !!! ... For her defense : she's also blonde  Tongue

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 9:58pm

Us stupid Americans who basically rule the world but still find time to chat with silly foreigners

tuna thats your perception not the reality, and stupidity is a global phenomenom so stop with all that exclusivity bs! If anything the stupid americans ARE plain stupid for publicising their stupidity. AND the stupid brits are PLAIN stupid for thinking theyre actually brighter than the stupid americans! I'll leave it at that!

Haha damn I wasn't being serious dude. Why the hell would I think us Americans are smarter than the rest of the world when we're still eating beef jam packed with steroids and fertilizer flavored corn. Not to mention the number of autistic babies being born in the US is like 1 out of 78
lol yh but we fattened our cattle on cow cake enriched with proteins derived from the by-products of the same animal (think it was their brains, organs). They became sick developing 'mad cow's disease' then all the burger eating lard a$$es sh4t themselves with worry. A few actually died! So yh, forgive me 4 being a little twitchy about stupid sh1t. Oh and u guys can stick yer beef jerky up ur methane factory - we got enogh troubles of our own.
Hey cant wait for US style pig farms in UK should b a blast.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 10:12pm

lol yh but we fattened our cattle on cow cake enriched with proteins derived from the by-products of the same animal (think it was their brains, organs). They became sick developing 'mad cow's disease' then all the burger eating lard a$$es sh4t themselves with worry. A few actually died! So yh, forgive me 4 being a little twitchy about stupid sh1t. Oh and u guys can stick yer beef jerky up ur methane factory - we got enogh troubles of our own.

We Canadians have you all beat, Alberta AAA beef is the bomb, seriously I had one grocery store back home where the cuts of meat came from local farms and there are no preservatives just good ol bloody cuts of sirloin prime rib and t-bones. Now that I live in Toronto the asian markets and italian bakeries do the same thing. 

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 11:54pm

I like beef jerky
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:06pm
This image truly captures the spirit of our country.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:34am
HA!!!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:33am
To be perfectly honest, I don't think that  education is on the top of the list what comes to the "qualities that a human being should possess".

It's most important to be friendly, loving and polight toward each other. I've met american people, for example sat next to a one in an aeroplane and those have been most nicest flies i've ever experienced (no, not because of 10mile club).  Very polight, friendly and always good conversations - sometimes very lively ones too LOL 

And if we think about these stereotype "hillibillies" that were bottlefed Jim Beam (hi Seph) and couldn't  name  the town next to theirs - so what? If you already got the necessities, it's not a crime to not to get a degree somewhere overseas.

Of course it wouldn't hurt much to know what's outside of your window or even bit futher Embarrassed

I'm not at all against education or knowledge generally, I just think that
if ppl are seriously calling americans stupid, that is also racism of one kind.

And yes, I know that was a funny video, and I laughed also my *ss off, but just wanted
to back up my american fellows a bit Heart 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:44pm
Forest Gump is my hero
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12