FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Chelsea FC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chelsea FC
    Posted: 23 May 2012 at 5:33pm
All hail the mighty....Chelsea FC - the kings of Europe x_x_x
Hey if I remember correctly YingYang, DMafia, QUICK RC, Deep-fRied Dan aka ***-Ramsey and myself are CFC fans so this guys is especially for u and the team in blue! This season has been epic!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:09am
They didnt really deserve it I think but thats their style of play.(not really offensive or possesive)
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:54pm
Petr Cech 4 president 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:20pm

RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:12am
Chelsea!!!!! ALl hail the champions of europe. Haillll!!! Next year chelse are going to be very competitive 

im tired.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by streetz

They didnt really deserve it I think but thats their style of play.(not really offensive or possesive)

At least u didn't say we were lucky but deserving a victory is about perspectives. In football like with most sports u dont need to be offensive or to be in possession of the ball for the majority of the match in order to win it. Where u can be critical is in saying we adopted negative tactics ie not much ambition to attack, not much desire to control the flow of the game. Where u can give credit is in recognising that we had a game plan and a collective belief that we would triumph. We defended very well and were efficient in counter attacking. We succeeded in frustrating the opposition and never threw in the towel despite going behind in the 82nd minute, conceding a pen in extra time or going 2-0 down in the penalty shoot out. This was not Chelsea's normal style of play but if u examine why we we less inclined to adopt a positive forward strategy then u might agree that we out smarted Bayern.

• We had 4 guys suspended (including 2 of our regular defensive back line.
  •  Our captain and leader John Terry wasnt playing
  • nor was our player of the season - Rameires.
  • 3 of our team had hamstring injuries and wouldnt have been playing under normal circumstances.
  • One player was actually making his debut in the final - ive never heard of this for a UCL final so it was bold/necessary.
  • We were playing Bayern on the home pitch in their home town so they had a huge advantage.
  • Bayern were the best all round team in the competition (6 of them are in the german national side) and this style of play had already eliminated the best football team on the planet

Weigh all these factors up and yes we profited from Bayern's poor finishing but undeserving....? Does a team that has home advantage, earns 20 corners and has 36 attempts on goal but are successful once in 120 minutes deserve it more? Imo - nah!

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Chelsea!!!!! ALl hail the champions of europe. Haillll!!! Next year chelse are going to be very competitive 

Sorry man I forgot u were CFC too! Keep the blue flag flying high!!!
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:04am
i'm not even gonna start with this , just seeing chelsea play is frikkin boring but that's my opinion so i'll just say congrats ...

Uploaded with
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 5:04pm
2 late now  and btw I bet u would take Belgium to do what Italy and Germany have been doing for years...win by being boring. We got 3 of the Belgian squad and 2 more in our sights so it looks like boring Belgium for the next 8 years 4 u. tnx 4 congrats too now its boring England for Euro 2012!
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:47am
because they are so boring they buy belgian players to play more atractive football Big smile

Uploaded with
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:22pm
tbh id struggle to name 5 Belgians that could actually play attractive football ...I bet u would too! History is full of boring winners and cavalier losers. Proves my point if Belgium didnt even qualify for Eu 2012 but r they even good?
Barca bucked the trend by winning with expansive attacking football, Ajax did too, maybe Real (not the galacticos)  and dare i say it Man u although I didnt see either of them. Only Brazil and Spain have really won by playing this way! Football is about winning first and entertaining second, period!
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:31pm
True but Bayern was missing players to not just chelsea.Cech is part of the reason of why chelsea is what they are. 
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:17pm
that's why i said ... boring team but congrats for winning the CL , remember ??? and yes i know our belgian squad is doing horrible the past TEN years but i have my hopes for this squad if you look at the names and yes i can give you 5 names 1) Vincent Kompany - BEST PL player of this season / 2) Eden Hazard - BEST player in the French competition / 3) Kevin Mirallas - TOPSCORER & BEST player in Greece / 4) Nicolas Lombaerts - BEST player in Russia / 5) Jan Vertonghen - BEST player in the Dutch competition ! and do not forget , Real Madrid is chasing after  Axel Witsel who only played 1 season so far at Benfica but Mourinho is a huge fan of this youngster . and i'm not even talking about Dembele , Fellaini , Chadli , Vermaelen etc...

Uploaded with
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:11pm
Hell Yea !!!!! WE THE CHAMPiONS, F.vck Man U, they didnt win anything this year haha.
Drogba ana Cech were our top players vs Bayern. Di Matteo plays smart and with such a great defensive strategy that made BARCELONA look bad xD anyways too bad Drogba is leaving :`(  We are getting Hulk though ! 
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

that's why i said ... boring team but congrats for winning the CL , remember ??? and yes i know our belgian squad is doing horrible the past TEN years but i have my hopes for this squad if you look at the names and yes i can give you 5 names 1) Vincent Kompany - BEST PL player of this season / 2) Eden Hazard - BEST player in the French competition / 3) Kevin Mirallas - TOPSCORER & BEST player in Greece / 4) Nicolas Lombaerts - BEST player in Russia / 5) Jan Vertonghen - BEST player in the Dutch competition ! and do not forget , Real Madrid is chasing after  Axel Witsel who only played 1 season so far at Benfica but Mourinho is a huge fan of this youngster . and i'm not even talking about Dembele , Fellaini , Chadli , Vermaelen etc...
Eden Hazard going to Chelsea :)
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
 Post Reply Post Reply