Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Django Unchained (2012) [Teaser Trailer]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Django Unchained (2012) [Teaser Trailer]
    Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 9:05am
Pictures/Teaser for the upcoming Spagetti western: Django Unchained.
With: Jamie Foxx, Chrisopher Waltz & Leonardo Di Caprio.

Teaser Trailer as of yesterday (June 6th, 2012)
:

Pictured in the first still is lead characters Django (Foxx) - a freed slave - and Waltz as bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz walking along a wooden paving beside a muddied road.

In the shot Foxx's character looks very wary unlike Waltz's character who looks very calm and confident as they journey down the deserted road both wearing traditional western attire.

DiCaprio plays a deranged plantation owner called Calvin Candie is holding a hammer in his hand whilst he smokes a cigarette.

He also looks extremely dapper as his hair is slicked to perfection and is wearing a burgundy suit with a patterned waistcoat underneath. 

The movie which is about a man trying to rescue his wife from the hands of an evil plantation owner also stars other big names including Samuel L. Jackson, Sacha Baron Cohen and Kurt Russell.

Earlier this month, writer and director Tarantino appeared alongside the stars of the film during a photo call in Mexico.

The movie is said to be inspired by not only the 1966 movie Django, directed by Sergio Corbucci, but also the unorthodox 2007 Japanese remake by director Takashi Miike, called Sukiyaki Western Django, which featured Tarantino in a cameo as a character named Ringo.

As many of his other movies, the promotional poster is very stylised and helps to generation anticipation around the film.

souce: dailymail.co.uk
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:15am
Great post, I've been waiting for this movie for awhile now, it looks awesome and I can't wait to see a tarantino western movie. I actually read that he calls it a "Southern" instead of a western ha. Pretty positive Tarantino will use a lot of Sergio Leone style shots in this movie XD you can totally tell he gets inspiration from him. I suggest to anyone who hasn't already, check out Sergio Leone's Man With No Name Trilogy (Fist Full of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More, and The Good The Bad and The Ugly) before seeing this movie to pump you up. Fist Full of Dollars is basically a western version of Kurasawa's Yojimbo starring Toshiro Mifune (who is a bad ass actor). Kill Bill Volume 3 up next? I wouldn't mind seeing a Tarantino Science fiction movie
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 6:29am
Followed this on imdb , i think this is gonna be oscar worthy for storytelling

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 8:55am
Updated post with the newely released Teaser!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 9:26am
i can not wait for this movie
one of my fav directors and some pretty amazing actors.
Tarantino has yet to fail me, this should be no diff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply