| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Unreal Soldiers in BF3 & more...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Unreal Soldiers in BF3 & more...
    Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:44am
The Unreal Soldiers team which has always been comprised of ckc members (including myself) and members of various other teams from ut3 who want to have fun, share laughs, and go tear it up in games outside ut3. Unreal Soldiers is currently teaing it up in BF3, and always welcome any friends whod like to join. we are not a serious nor strict team, its all about having fun regardless of skill (carrying on the M.O. that my ut3 clanmates brought to that game when they created ckc). So if anyone wants to just play n share some laughs & kick ass with us they are more than welcome.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:37am
awwww touching
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:34am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

awwww touching

JP, who are you touching? Trainwreck or TX?
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

The Unreal Soldiers team which has always been comprised of ckc members (including myself) and members of various other teams from ut3 who want to have fun, share laughs, and go tear it up in games outside ut3. Unreal Soldiers is currently teaing it up in BF3, and always welcome any friends whod like to join. we are not a serious nor strict team, its all about having fun regardless of skill (carrying on the M.O. that my ut3 clanmates brought to that game when they created ckc). So if anyone wants to just play n share some laughs & kick ass with us they are more than welcome.

Can I make a request to change the name to PLATOON of Unreal Soldiers?

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:21pm
lol only 4 u fluff xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:53pm

lol only 4 u fluff xD

hell yeah [PuS]_isFluffy ;)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:44pm
lmao fluff dont forget about flamer
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

awwww touching

Bain and I were in a chat with Trainwreck last night, he had his cam on and everything, sad he wasn't naked though LOL. you missed out Pin.. He was too shy to show his crib, I think he had his feety pajamas on his bed or something
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 5:39pm
sorry I'm off topic TX
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 5:45pm
lol no worries, have fun xD
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:04pm

lmao fluff dont forget about flamer
Fluffy is not a team player remember Tx

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:09am
haha thats right, and ur the guy no1 should every spawn on but every1 does xD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:20am
so Fluffy wants to change the clan name to PUS?
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by BAIN

so Fluffy wants to change the clan name to PUS?
maybe he wanted Fluffy_is_a_PuS_Sy but it he didnt have enough character[s]?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:44am
lol
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:01am
well , i joined too and i have to say PUS-F.u.K sounds good to me Big smile

Uploaded with
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:17am
k well I am nearly done with all my projects for a while so i'll be looking to join. Do u need a n00b_killa? I dont have much playing time in BF3 but that'll change soon. Else i'll squad up with my DEEP buddies and W4rh34rt if he's on.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

k well I am nearly done with all my projects for a while so i'll be looking to join. Do u need a n00b_killa? I dont have much playing time in BF3 but that'll change soon. Else i'll squad up with my DEEP buddies and W4rh34rt if he's on.

youre DEEP buddies are all into PuS now. what an aweful joke.

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

k so looks like ima gonna b knee DEEP in PuS if u guys can squeeze another one in? Even 'awefuller' jk! your turn PuS Flapz er  mean PuS Fluffy
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:22pm

there fixed it=) me n bain were bumpin the ^uS^ tag in kz3 the other day
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by Pinnacle

awwww touching

Bain and I were in a chat with Trainwreck last night, he had his cam on and everything, sad he wasn't naked though LOL. you missed out Pin.. He was too shy to show his crib, I think he had his feety pajamas on his bed or something
im a very gorgeous man lol. i almost called you at 3am your time today but i membered my drunk fone calls are no longer dice
shine on you crazy diamond
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 5:22pm
Party

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:39pm

Papa pus doesn't sound flattering
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Papa pus doesn't sound flattering
No but PuS Papa or PuS Daddy is much better than midget_M
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 5:25am
heres our platoon page if any1 wants to join or check us out, feel free!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391380292729/
 Post Reply Post Reply