| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > For sale or trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1920 players and through out 80s,90s,02,04,2010.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1920 players and through out 80s,90s,02,04,2010.
    Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 8:22pm
EVERYONE READ: Too all baseball players,card holders, or whatever you are.. I'm for sure. Like this is it. As you all know. I got cards of CY YOUNG, HANK ARRON, JOHNNY BENCH, BOB GIBSON,TY COBB,WALTER JOHNSON, JOHN CIBSON, ENOS SLAUGHTER,JAKIE ROBINSON, JIMMIE FOXX, LOU GEHRIG,REGGIE JACKSON, HoONUS WAGNER,TY COBB, YOGI BERRA, PERDO MARTINEZ, FERGUSON JENKINS. I got the cards people DON'T have. I ...even yes got some of the guys like Biggio (Rookie and older card) Barry Bonds, Mark M, Jeff B, Roger Clemnes,Andy P, and so on. Even for you Josh Hemilton lovers, i got his rokkie cards and blazer card. Now these cards mean the world to me.. My dad left them behind. YES i know in maybe 10-20 years these cards (the TY COBB and others) will be worth a lot then what you may think.. 9-10,000$. I got every player you may think of . That has played baseball that actually had numbers. I got 12 Boxes that are sorted that were sorted by my dad before he died. I'll have pics later..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 8:42pm
i have a couple of hundred old comic books in great condition... all in plastic... hard telling what some of them are worth :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 11:16am
I have an unopened package of brown shoe laces from the 1970's. Vintage

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 1:17pm
I have Holographic Pokemon cards from Asia that I hope to sell for $15 one day
 Post Reply Post Reply