Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > For sale or trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Macbook Pro for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Macbook Pro for sale!
    Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 7:45am
@yang you know i am on/own a asus right?  i dont own a HP but i was comparing the dv7 for the price mention vs that MAC,  dv7 > wezzy's mac by far thats all i really ment for an example, but i dont think for a stock audio in a laptop that the dr beats was that bad at all
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

Originally posted by PaulGranger21

13'' screen?
4gb ram?

its a "mac"?

950????....

let me think......mm

f u c k that sh1t lol.
sorry lol but for around $700 "to" $800 you can buy a beast of a new laptop with 8gb ram (upgradable to 16)   17" screen and have way more bells an whistles,,, dr dre audio beats like in the dv7 hp pavillion???????

this isnt a mac vs pc arguement tard, if you arent intrested then just be quiet. thats a sick price for that macbook and I hate apple products.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:44am
my HP has worked great... only issue was with windows, but since i switched to windows 7 ultimate it has worked flawlessly... its a 64 bit, 6 gig quad, taribyte harddrive, with blueray and a 25.5 hd lcd monitor

i'll need to upgrade to the top grfx card eventually, but the rest is more then enough for anything i'll ever need to do    

HP is a great pc imo
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

13'' screen?
4gb ram?

its a "mac"?

950????....

let me think......mm

f u c k that sh1t lol.
sorry lol but for around $700 "to" $800 you can buy a beast of a new laptop with 8gb ram (upgradable to 16)   17" screen and have way more bells an whistles,,, dr dre audio beats like in the dv7 hp pavillion???????

this isnt a mac vs pc arguement tard, if you arent intrested then just be quiet. thats a sick price for that macbook and I hate apple products.
1st off im not a "tard"
2nd this is a discussion forum so i can say what ever the f*** i want and i dont have to be quiet.
3rd i was joking a bit there so if you took that serious serious,,,, then kiss my ass,,
and 4th why are you so deffensive about it?  i just stated that imo i dont think that price is worth it.  after going to school for computers i think i have a ed U ma k ted opinion. 

your welcome. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 1:09am
^^^^H.A.M?
drdeath2point0
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

^^^^H.A.M?
felt more turkey than hamLOL
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 5:55pm
Yeah skinny people go turkey
drdeath2point0
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 6:05pm
zipp3rE=lDEATHl-MACHINE]
Originally posted by Deadaim

13'' screen?
4gb ram?

its a "mac"?

950????....

<FONT size=7>let me think......mm

<FONT size=7> 

<FONT size=7>f u c k that sh1t lol.

1st off im not a "tard"
2nd this is a discussion forum so i can say what ever the f*** i want and i dont have to be quiet.

3rd i was joking a bit there so if you took that serious serious,,,, then kiss my ass,,
yyy

and 4th why are you so deffensive about it?  i just stated ythat imo i dont think that price is worth it.  after going to school
for computers i think i have a ed U ma k ted opinion. 

your welcome. 
[/QUOTE] You just sound like an idiot bringing up a pc in an ad for selling a mac book. I'd explain but you seem to be not very bright
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 6:06pm
And it's you're
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 10:33pm
obviously "your" (sorry i dont care bout propper gam) missing the point,, i can post my opinion anywhere.
i stated that i thought that mac was not worth buying for what it had, which was on topic, i stated that the  "pc" i mentioned was a better buy for the buck imo, what part of any of it are you havin trouble grasping? you responded all butt hurt about what i said that had nothing to do with you and i was giving wezzy **** n you took it too serious.
dont stress out over what i do bro worry bout your self. 
thanks again, "your welcome"
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 11:48pm

You apparently don't care about spelling either. lol

And im sure someone trying to sell something could care less if you don't think it's worth buying or what PC you think is better for the money. So Deadaim has a point, that opinion of yours had no place in this thread.

JUST MY OPINION!!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 8:00am
Seph the Ref
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 10:59am
Someones gotta set you clowns straight.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 11:13am
lol and it jight as well be you right?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

lol and it jight as well be you right?

You are damn JIGHT.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 12:00pm
loool oops :)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 10:44am
moved to proper section
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 12:25pm
yo paw I really want your mac for Logic :(
but im pis poor.. I got a new Samsung Computer..runs Windows 7 or 8 whatever you want. Interested in some kind of deal thing? 1 month old..17'3 inch screen
PSN:Imaginative
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 3:07pm
the best cure for a poor man is motivation to better themselves! what positive steps r u taking fella???
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12