Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 TRASH NOOB BIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 TRASH NOOB BIN
    Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 3:07pm
oh yeah and Carnage sucks as well, can't do anything without a darlkwalker
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 3:23pm
JP, iAM got redirected :S

Look, this is where I ended up:

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 5:36pm
damnit! How did you find that? That was my secret cross over forum that I am setting up.. jeeze
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

Originally posted by JPINATOR

yeah I'm pretty freaky! I put my socks on before I put on my pants.. watch out!! 
man, now thats hot.  its soo hot i think i have to take a cold shower now.

LOOOL are you French?
only when i menajahtwa.  just thought the sound of jp putting on her socks and then her pants,,,,, in that order,,,,,, its pretty sexy...
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

damnit! How did you find that? That was my secret cross over forum that I am setting up.. jeeze

LOL. Please let me be a mod for that!

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:07am
Sorry I joined this discussion late but did you say you only fk with "meat eating boys" that's just gross....
drdeath2point0
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Sorry I joined this discussion late but did you say you only fk with "meat eating boys" that's just gross....
LOL ouch
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:27am
well she use to talk to a guy that had a dildo for some odd reason so maybe lol and yo those sock before pants yep its hell of sexy just think of her in her panties pulling them up oh yeah i just got major wood right now lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Zellot

first off strider  knowing about a gucci bag and calling jp honey dude idk about over there but over here thats kind of gay.  no offense to anyone and yo strider u really don't like making friends do u with u starting this thread and yo i might get some **** on this one but yeah lunchy not all that without back up he's just a reg player, he not like Spag and damn does anyone know where that dude is
No hate for your opinion.  My skill was dropping off consistently when BF:BC came out.  After several breaks I stopped playing hard.  But, I consider tWc_Lunchy top 5 WF player.  TRU_Lunchy?  Not soo much.    Strider, no walk eh?  Who agreed to play you, on EU  host (You actually hosting not even a ded.) which ended up being 1v1 WF?  I did!  I recall it taking you 45 minutes to squeak out a 3-2 victory while I hade 220-250 ping the whole time.  Had that been LAN, it would've been 4-0 in 15 min.  So if I was trash then, so where you!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 1:21pm
Death and Zellot need some slightly worn socks from JP lol yall remind me of the scene from Porky's when the howling starts :)   

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 1:44pm
yeah i don't think i really played twc lunchy but this lunchy now is predictable then a mother f***er
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 1:48pm

Death and Zellot need some slightly worn socks from JP lol yall remind me of the scene from Porky's when the howling starts :)   

hell yeah straight off her feet is what i want no washed socks i wanna bask in her ambience and inhale that **** like its crack
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Zellot

hell yeah straight off her feet is what i want no washed socks i wanna bask in her ambience and inhale that **** like its crack
id prefer some week old panties, id where it like a mask for days on end.  yum
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:13pm
dude panties are good but that chics got a set of headlights on her like a ford 450 so i wanna put her bra on my head and just lay down and imagine the pure delights that bra has held
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 5:21pm
LOL
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 5:49pm
shut up you guys about the sock thing! sheesh

And lunchy you don't even need to defend yourself, don't waste your time. Those of us that were lucky enough to play with and against you, know what kind of UT3 gamer you were back then. Strider lost his grip on reality!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 6:00pm
no jp we are over the sock thing, were on to bra's and panties now if you havent seen
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 2:07pm
LOL  Strider u r a hater :S

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:11am
strider >
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 5:51pm
sorry for this strider but i thought this was funny
Strider ≥
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 5:56pm
Socks...really? Thas f u c k ed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123