| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team W-Lrd General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

wlrd vs. cKc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wlrd vs. cKc
    Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 11:47pm
[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Thanks for today'sgames kudos to your win!!!! thanks a bunckh and look foward to more matches upcoming... spured alot of interest in outr ranks and meant a bunch to me personally coming from ut3 OG!!!!!!!!!! urge your members to join our forum as it is a home for the future! thanks again sunnyStar
[/url]
1N_fire_N0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 9:03am
SmileSmileSmile

THANKS to you brother.
If it was a great game, I hope in the future to play more games in the new maps and assault mode, xd.

BF3_School_GDC.jpg
OoLe/oOLa
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by 1N_fire_N0

SmileSmileSmile

THANKS to you brother.
If it was a great game, I hope in the future to play more games in the new maps and assault mode, xd.

BF3_School_GDC.jpg
We will for sure and your welcome in our squad whenever were just playing the pugs good to  see you join the other day, the clan is practicing tonight and gozzy is setting up more events, Would you like me to set up another match? Also how was your ping on our server, any lag?
[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2012 at 6:56am

Originally posted by 1N_fire_N0

SmileSmileSmile

THANKS to you brother.

BF3_School_GDC.jpg
We will for sure and your welcome in our squad whenever were just playing the pugs good to  see you join the other day, the clan is practicing tonight and gozzy is setting up more events, Would you like me to set up another match? Also how was your ping on our server, any lag?

Your Server: That day was very good ping, I played very well.
Yes, I would like to play another day, now it's winter and people stay at home and play more. I hope to have the team fully active as soon as possible ...
Good Pugs_-xd.

OoLe/oOLa
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 2:51pm
Thanks for the kind words and a great match!  Made new friends and looking forward to future events together!!!  Lets play again soon within the next couple weeks.  I don't frequent here as much these days.  Will check out your forums...
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 4:40am
guys you need to inform about these matches
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:24am
Hey bro! 
How's it going man.  Not everyone got informed because it was a Battlefield3 match not UT3...
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 12:16am
we can always come play ut3 lol although it might just be kitten and myself ;)
[/url]
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 11:24am
Always willing to play ut3 whether clanmatch or for fun man Wink
januto1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote januto1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 1:26am
lets play ut3 its so boriong no opne play anymore :(
► Let The Darkness Embrace You ◄
januto1,
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 10:26pm
I will just handling my blown up ps3 YLOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it had a good five year runbut its on the operating table atm...i'm so lost lol
[/url]
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 12:13pm
What a bummer man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your PS3 gets well son...

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 4:46pm

I will just handling my blown up ps3 YLOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it had a good five year runbut its on the operating table atm...i'm so lost lol

wouuu! is a shame, this ps3 is very delicate, it sucks .... recovers when you can
OoLe/oOLa
 Post Reply Post Reply