Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Funny conversations/sayings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funny conversations/sayings
    Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 11:22pm
Have any favorites?

Here are mine:

butt stallion convo with Jack

Sir Hammerlock and his boner farts

When Buzzard pilots start doing the Ride of the Valkyries song, and what I think they say sometimes is "TORA TORA TORA" hahaha!!!

"You ain't no Hyperion robot, you're a vault hunter.. that's like a unicorn! - Scooter

I was bored earlier and was talking to some of the people in Sanctuary and heard someone say "You look like candy" hahaha!

I'm sure there is more, just can't remember them all!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 11:42pm
Lava
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 10:58pm
way to freakin' kill my thread twofase yah big jerk! 
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:56pm
"you never catch me alive you robotic sunavab****" - scooter
and everything tiny tina says. lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:28am

"Check my junk...............yard" - Ellie

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:20pm
Claptrap usually annoys me but this one i like. "me and hammerlock are like two peas in a pod, two bullets in a mag, two cannibal midgets in s fat guy's ribcage."

yeah, also like scooter's hyperion robot speech.

Ooooh, and i like the place name "satan's suckhole"... Makes me feel like i actually named a place in the game
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 5:51pm

Daisy, I like you a whole lot
More than that bandit liked spoonin' that ro-bot
You are a diamond in the rough
or a flower surrounded by shrapnel and stuff
I will hang myself from my own tombstone
If within you, I cannot put my bone.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 7:48pm
The sign that reads "invisible assholes" talking about stalkers gets me every time.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:45am
Lets kill handsome Jack and well all go out for milkshakes

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:58pm
They like skinny chicks cuz they pussies

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:33am
everyone knows CS stands for c0ck sucker :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:51am
I am the least clap trap in existence, and i am going to teabag your corpse.

Another awesome place name... Ore chasm

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:49am
Heyoo!!!   (Steve)

Appearances

1. Steve first appeared as a stuntman and actor in Claptrap Web Series Episode 1, a behind-the-scenes 'filming' of Borderlands. During this sequence he is humorously called upon to "do something" about the bumbling, off-camera sound recordist.
  2. Steve's second appearance is actually in the game itself when he is heard in the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. Audio logs in this expansion indicate that he has been turned into a zombie.
  3. A trailer for Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot shows a silhouette of a bandit accompanied by Steve's signature greeting, "Heyooo!" This addition is curious, given that Moxxi's second husband, Mr. Shank, appears as part of the story in the following DLC, and Steve is not a participant.
  4. The fourth appearance introduces a midget version of Steve as an enemy in The Secret Armory of General Knoxx named Mini Steve.
  5. There is a painting of a Claptrap in Claptrap's New Robot Revolution on top of a building to the left of the vice president of Hyperion. Within the picture there is a chat bubble in binary which translates to "Steve the Bandit."
  6. In Borderlands 2, Steve appears as an NPC during the "Clan Wars" mission chain. Speaking to him triggers his signature greeting. In this capacity he is stationed in both The Dust and The Holy Spirits.
  7. Steve appears as a background character in Tell Tale Games' Poker Night at the Inventory 2. He first appears in the opening cutscene arriving with Claptrap, can occasionally be heard shouting "Hey-oooh!" in the background, and in the Borderlands setting, will fire a rocket launcher at eliminated players. Ash Williams is knocked off his chair but survives. Brock Sampson shrugs off the blast and, with an irritated expression, chases Steve with a bowie knife. Steve is reluctant to fire on Claptrap, but does so with a depressed "hey-ooh" until Claptrap gets back up and tells him to "stop being such a drama bandit". For Sam, rather than firing at him, Steve simply startles him by tapping him on the shoulder and gesturing that he has to leave the table.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 7:17pm
Steve!!!!!!! HEYOOOOOOOO

Bain, you know that chair with the teddy bear on it in The Holy Spirits? If you spin it a few times it drops money, had no idea lol
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:22pm
Here's mine

Get back in the kitchen
im tired.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:27pm
Who said that?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:52am
Nobody in the game, I'll bet.

nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:24am
rocky needs a spanking
psn u_b_nerds
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 10:17am
actually that guy Dave in Overlook does make a joke to the lady with the skull shivers about making him a sandwich or something along those lines.  pretty funny too.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 10:55am
Nipple salad

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply