FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HEROES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEROES
    Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 11:46pm
yo! who watched this show? I saw like 5 episodes over this friend of mine house and i must say, this sh it, is da SH IT!

The 1st episode had me hooked. I was like woa the whole time! it got better and better after each episode i watched. people, check it out. if you don't like it, you can call me FehtalaTee without da T!

i would give this show a 9.5/10 not hyping it at all. the plot is so flawlessSmile

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 12:41am

I gotta check that outz

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 5:17pm
it was good but the show got cancel cuz every season it started losing viewer but those were probably none comic book fans hey check the TV series "No Ordinary Family"
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 6:50pm
Show is ass, HBO, showtime , FX , AMC > all other network crap

xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:51pm
Showtime's got Dexter though and Strikeforce... other than that, SHO is azz........ Heroes was good tv... too bad it got cancelled :(
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by xander07306

Showtime's got Dexter though and Strikeforce... other than that, SHO is azz........ Heroes was good tv... too bad it got cancelled :(

Um how about Homeland, Weeds and Californication???

xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Originally posted by xander07306

Um how about Homeland, Weeds and Californication???
You're right but Weeds is finished .... Boardwalk Empire is cool along with Walking Dead but i think my fav right now has to be Spartacus on Starz.... best show on the planet
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:27pm
Alphas > Heroes
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 1:21pm
I got into the 3rd season and then they started going crazy with the story line and I haven't watched it since, Lost was the only show that got me hooked, now I'm into Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy! Thank youuuuuuu netflix! 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Alphas > Heroes

i sort of agree but i wonder if they can keep making good episode or are they doomed to the dreaded 3 seasons curse
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 5:29pm

anyone watching the big C if so hows that

Post Reply Post Reply