Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mechromancer Bug?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mechromancer Bug?
    Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 7:45am
Or am I just stupid?

Any of you guys have Gaige and put all skill points on the very right tree?

I unlocked the bottom skill last night and you know with anarachy if you kill someone or make your weapon reload.. not force reload but end a clip it adds another stack?... right? well last night I was playing and every time my gun reloaded by itself, not forced reload!!.. it made my stacks disappear so all my skills were useless cause I couldn't get beyond 5 stacks.  Any of you guys have this problem, or am I missing something.
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 1:00pm
I have the same problem, I recommend putting a point in discord. Discord is a good skill and you won't lose all your stacks when the glitch happens. On a side note I find it only happens with certain guns like moxxi's good touch.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 11:31pm
Well I put everything in the left tree, letting deathtrap have the same shield as me, whats also nice is getting the skill that each kill you and or deathtrap does it extends his life. Was awesome after we killed The Warrior last night, took my deathtrap out and he started killing the never ending Raks, had him at 300+ kills, would never go away cause of that life extender.. too bad I was only getting 65XP per kill but still.. easy XP haha
 Post Reply Post Reply