FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Black Ops 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Ops 2
    Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 8:35pm
ill be back on PS3 when the game drops so if you wanna get some games in let me know or add me
Only if you want to, you totally don't have to.... but you should.... but you dont have to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 8:50pm
your gettin it for ps3? :(  y y y?  im not sure if ill pick this one up on release but i had good fun making an ass outta myself with you n pen on mw3, i miss gettin made fun of ... if that makes sense. 
Penguin: "your "TWACK?"" lolol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 8:53pm
getting it for PS3 on release day

wOa >>>
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 9:38pm
Well I would muchhh rather get it for 360 cuz PSN sucks a bag of d***s but Penguin dont have a Xbox anymore and hes my nig. He prob wont have it until Xmas so lehgo.
Watch in 720P....duh
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:31am
i will inv you rican my nigga <3

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 10:24am
I love you disco <33333
Watch in 720P....duh
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 2:39pm
k i guess i could make my sugar mama gets me it 4 xmas, i really dont have any games on ps3 and they 3 or 4 i had we not played much at all.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:37pm
cKc will be jumpin on the zombie train!!
[/url]
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:29pm
All Aboard!!! Going to have my copy in 2hrs.. hope there's not a long line at Gamestop.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 10:49am
Just got it, will be playing in less then an hour. Inv me and lets go hard!

Also

OPEN WORLD ZOMBIES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 2:45pm
having really bad connection problems, keeps booting me out of games alot and cant seem to get in a party :/
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 6:28pm
Ok, perhaps I just needa get used to it, but I'm not a fan of BO2 atm.
Too many connection issues, not fond of the gameplay as well either.
Sniping is cool, but the assault rifles up to lvl20 are bs.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 9:15pm
Assault rifles are fine , you just have to get used to recoil. PSN: Y1NYANGIN, just started playing , im at level 10 (whopee). Usually gonna try for weekends or at night if you want to hit me up.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 7:39am
I like BO2 but hopefully I wont lag as much soon
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 10:29am
this game takes so long to start a match  >.<
anyway i do not work today so if anyone wants to play let me know. i love you
Watch in 720P....duh
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 1:49pm
if any1 takes this game seriously you need to talk to FRANK
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 2:12pm
WHOS FRANK
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 2:23pm
Lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 3:05pm
Do some of you have such short memories that you forget this is a new game and every call of duty that I've bought/played on release date has had the following issues every single time:

Party issues
Multiplayer lag
VOIP issues
Map glitches

MW3 was awful on first release, Black Ops was really bad and MW2 was pretty much unplayable... Black Ops has far less issues than any of the previous releases.It will be a great game but it will take a few weeks to sort out so put up with it for now or play MW3 until BOPS 2 in sorted. In 51 weeks you'll all be looking forward to the next release, in 52 weeks the same people will be complaining about how they've released a broken game.... this is the demo/beta stage.

Patience you homos!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 3:50pm
whatever the problems should be they'll have plenty of money to fix them.

Black Ops II pulls in $500 million in first 24 hours

By Chris Morris

• Activision's cash machine is still running smooth.

In what's becoming a November tradition, the latest Call of Duty game is once again the biggest entertainment launch of the year. Activision announced Friday that Black Ops II earned over $500 million in its first 24 hours.

"With first day sales of over half a billion dollars worldwide, we believe Call of Duty is the biggest entertainment launch of the year for the fourth year in a row," said Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. "Life-to-date sales for the Call of Duty franchise have exceeded worldwide theatrical box office receipts for 'Harry Potter' and 'Star Wars,' the two most successful movie franchises of all time."

The $500 million mark exceeds the launch day haul of last year's record-setter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which raked in $400 million. Comparatively, the top-earning movie this year, The Avengers, took in $200 million in its opening weekend.

Black Ops has become a very solid performing part of the Call of Duty franchise. The 2010 installment of the game sold an estimated 25 million units, according to Wedbush. That's about 2 million more than last year's Modern Warfare 3.

And, even better for Activision, its momentum is growing. The original Black Ops took six months to hit the $1 billion sales mark. Black Ops II will likely hit that before the end of the year.

Pre-orders for Blacks Ops II, which is the first game in the franchise to feature a future setting, set an all-time high for the company. Of course, given that the previous three installments of the game previously held the launch record, this achievement isn't exactly a shocking one.

Black Ops II is the second game this month to set the entertainment launch day mark for 2012. Microsoft held that bragging right for a brief time with the launch of Halo 4, which took in $220 million in its first 24 hours. (Life to date sales of that franchise, by the way, stand at just under $3.4 billion — a number Call of Duty has long since eclipsed.)

There's one other tradition that goes with Activision's usual sales crowing: The publisher immediately warns people that those sales could tank any minute.

"Given the challenged macro-economic environment, we remain cautious about the balance of 2012 and 2013," said Kotick.

This is mainly in keeping with the company's conservative fiscal outlook, though it's pretty ludicrous when you think about it, especially since just a few days ago Activision predicted that Black Ops II would be the best-selling video game of all time.

For game news, free codes and more, Like us on Facebook and follow @yahoogames on Twitter!

Post Reply Post Reply