FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Deutsch love.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deutsch love.
    Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 8:26am
Any other Krauts on here besides Buckethead and me?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 8:41am
What, you're German ?
I know of Coolworx and Fu.K.-Zake, besides them only some noobs

EDIT Oh and also Chris P (DEVIL_Nightmare I think) and T2D-Unleashed ( don't know his other account, he was pretty good though) but they are both neither playing nor active on here, for years
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 11:58am
You full blood Lunchy?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 3:16pm
<German/Irish/Hillbilly   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

You full blood Lunchy?
I be goose-steppin'.   Almost full blooded, close enough I don't claim anything else.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 6:02pm
Lol I haven't heard/read someone call (or call themselves in this case) a goose stepper in years. I'm mostly German, im'a bit of a mutt though.  A little Irish here and a splash of Norwegian there.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

You full blood Lunchy?
I be goose-steppin'.   Almost full blooded, close enough I don't claim anything else.
So do you speak German then, and if so, fluently ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 4:36am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

You full blood Lunchy?
So do you speak German then, and if so, fluently ?
Nein.  ;)  I tried to learn it years ago, but gave up. 
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 6:34am
Haha ok, well I can't blame you, it's really hard. I'm glad I didn't have to learn it anymore, cause I really don't understand German grammar. Of course I can speak it perfectly but I wouldn't be able to teach it so anyone at all..
English on the other hand is ridiculously simple

You guys ever had German beer then ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 6:37am
Ah lunchy now that explains alot lol jp but yo im not german but my bro is since he was technically born there when my dad was station there and has dual citizenship

And i know a bit of german i took it in highschool but only retained the cuss words lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 6:41am
Dagon ur the first person from another country that i know that said english is easy to learn everyone else says its hard to learn
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 9:22am
Well no language is 'easy' to learn, but easy compared to other languages I believe. English grammar is quite simple, I can only compare it to German and French though.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:51pm
No matter how hard English is to learn, 9/10 it's going to be the easiest language to learn for non-native speakers (besides Spanish & Portuguese etc) because it dominates the media around the world. 
& Dagon I thought you lived in Germany 0.0 
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

No matter how hard English is to learn, 9/10 it's going to be the easiest language to learn for non-native speakers (besides Spanish & Portuguese etc) because it dominates the media around the world. 
Word, that's actually how I learned it, school barely taught me anything.. playing video games, watching movies and shows in the original language, music..

And I do live in Germany, when did I say different ? haha
Born here and lived here all my life
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 6:11pm
English is very easy. German ok easy. Italian fcuk that... French hell no.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by phhiLLN

Word, that's actually how I learned it, school barely taught me anything.. playing video games, watching movies and shows in the original language, music..

And I do live in Germany, when did I say different ? haha
Born here and lived here all my life
oh I just got confused because you said you didn't understand german grammar or something D: 
I really want to learn German, but it wouldn't be worth anything imo :-/. you'd have to have a high degree to work inside the EU as an american. 
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 8:39pm
Nah not a high degree. Just sell your soul to satan
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply