Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Vault Hunter First Look?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Vault Hunter First Look?
    Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:35am

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 5:25pm
Can't see much but excited for it regardless!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 6:16pm
ooh is this the reason 4 raising the level cap? I heard theyre planning to charge for it so it sorta makes sense if its bundled with additional content.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 2:59pm
Gearbox is going to release a new playthrough on April 2. Its called Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Also being released on April 2 is a level cap raise pack, which includes pearlescent weapons(free for season pass holders, $5.00 for everyone else) 

For the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, you to have to be level 50 to start it and must have beaten TVHM. Its an entirely new play through(3rd playthrough), which means the difficulty will be scaled much higher.
It will be released on April 2 for free.

Summary of reveals during the event(courtesy of techercizer)

To be released on April 2

Level Cap Raise to Level 61 in an upgrade pack(free for season pass holders, $5.00 for everyone else) 
Included in the level cap raise pack - New weapon tier - Pearlescent weapons
Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode(Free)

To be released on other dates
New Vault Hunter, "Krieg the Psycho"(To be released in May for $10.00)
4th DLC(June)(To be developed by Gearbox, not outsourced, included in season pass)
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 7:32am
Wow, I'll take it! It'll be nice to play again.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 9:17am
my collection of Legendaries just became useless. and for what? 11 lousy levels/skill points. people will be level 61 in two weeks max. then what? more b****in and moaning about being capped out. they should have just fixed the game and given us some new weapons in the new playthrough.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 12:57pm
haha true say Bain but wait aren't u Bain61? 50 + 11 =? I smell a conspiracy...iAMGearbox
Ramping up the levels is just lines of code and a bit of elementary maths b4 the b****in starts. New weapons is more work for the guys n gals at gearbox. TVHM had some new weapons so maybe this one will too! Say if all your legendaries are level 50 then we need to talk!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 7:11pm
yep, they all 50's. along with my unique gear and seraph gear. what a waste. oh well, time to farm again, lol.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 8:31pm
lol farming sucks! Point proven!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 12:05pm
farming's a lot funner than counting from 50 to 61. counterpoint.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by BAIN

farming's a lot funner than counting from 50 to 61. counterpoint.

Farming isnt as bad as I thought it was when you get legendaries but i really just want the fourth dlc and be able to go on that ship that hangs in the air since day 1 of this game =)

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 12:27am
The big H?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

The big H?

Ye , I dont want to go on that blimp thats on fire or that ship that looks like its going to topple over LOL.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 9:13am
that would be cool just as long as Claptrap isn't in charge.

next time your on we need to try something. it's called shamfleeting. unlimited rocket ammo for the Norfleet. no reloading.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by BAIN

that would be cool just as long as Claptrap isn't in charge.

next time your on we need to try something. it's called shamfleeting. unlimited rocket ammo for the Norfleet. no reloading.

LOL, in open areas that would be sick, in closed areas that is suicide.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:04pm
you just have to be close enough for splash damage and the Sham will absorb the rocket, lol.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 9:46am
Ye im gonna try to get a level 61 sham after I blaze through the levels. Were pearls the strongest in BL1? Would be nice to get guns better than legendaries, even though drop rates wont change since they want people to always have farming in the back of their mind in this game.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 10:34am
they were among the best but not the strongest. The oranges were the strongest. Pearlescents were the rarest.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 9:11am
started seeing some relics ingame for the new character. burn damage/cooldown rate type.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 11:56am
yh the update y'day was to prepare for the psycho and take care of more glitches. I saw a relic that had +3 grenades and blast increase. I sold another bt I look more carefully tonight
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:46pm
my bad. i meant class mods for the new character. saw one in Zeds and two dropped from Pete. they didn't have any level requirements though.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 2:54pm
Ye I saw the legendary mod, this character gets alot of buffs, I think he will be the strongest amongst all of them.

Post Reply Post Reply