FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help Phantaci Win

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Phantaci Win
    Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 1:17am
Hey guys my school recently hosted a Film Festival. Now my friends and I are in no way, shape or form, professionals.
However, 2nd place is determined by most youtube views....
So please help me out by watching and sharing this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7E0AOqq51U
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 2:16am
sure... watch me leave the best comment...
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 2:37am
you seee? im a pro at this.
im tired.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 3:39am
the uploader account name is sexy event????? LMFAO change the thumbnail to a pair of tits instant 1,000,000 views but a tonne of dislikes LOL , movie is well done though for the equipment you worked with. 

nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 6:40am
very professional.....well done
psn u_b_nerds
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by YINYANG

the uploader account name is sexy event????? LMFAO change the thumbnail to a pair of tits instant 1,000,000 views but a tonne of dislikes LOL , movie is well done though for the equipment you worked with. 
LOOOOOOOL it's our official school account too hahah.
And thank you, you should watch our the vids of our competition though (Home is the best one IMO)
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 1:24pm
Who is killerryyan....
drdeath2point0
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Who is killerryyan....

heheheheheh

im tired.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 2:11pm
6 points all map rocky!!! Lol ggs last night
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 3:45pm
poor rocky
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 4:13pm
Dont make me start drdeath... 300pings at the last 2 games were unplayable.Ggs thou
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 4:19pm
Jeremy has swag
im tired.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 9:54am

Throw a few UT3 scenes and combos in there and you'll get at least another 50K hits.

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:54pm
Sorry I had to dislike the video... you got an asian dude on your team but NO KARATE?? you gotta be kidding me. I see the asian dude outside and then you walked in(my boy!!) I was like omg here we go!! Asian dude vs a black guy on six-pack shortcuts! but then the video ended?? i was very disappointed...

other than that it was pretty cool though.

lol but really nice job, I like how you guys left a lot of space for the audience to think. good job son 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 3:53am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Sorry I had to dislike the video... you got an asian dude on your team but NO KARATE?? you gotta be kidding me. I see the asian dude outside and then you walked in(my boy!!) I was like omg here we go!! Asian dude vs a black guy on six-pack shortcuts! but then the video ended?? i was very disappointed...

lol but really nice job, I like how you guys left a lot of space for the audience to think. good job son 

Every asian dude knows karate? in that case every black guy goes Kfc. Stereotypical...

im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 4:10am
I checked the others out.
the winner will properly go to 0_1 home or 0_2 brian bridger bullied. You would be lucky to get third place. tuff competition
im tired.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 7:31am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Every asian dude knows karate? in that case every black guy goes Kfc. Stereotypical...

You must be fun at parties..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 8:37am

IMMEDIATE LMFAO! didnt even finish reading
PSN:Imaginative
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 3:12pm
@Rocky sigh*

@Dagon lol its cool dawg he 15 years old and doesn't get invited to parties for a couple of reasons... 

@Bum LMAO chill bro
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
 Post Reply Post Reply