FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Last Of Us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Last Of Us
    Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 7:48am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

you ok Indigo, i play with players that live in the same state as you. :) 

I'll let you and Duerden continue to carry me in TLoU, er, I mean play with you guys!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Same state? Awesome, my country was downgraded to a state o_O

I'm sure I'll see you in last of us soon enough.
lmao I just realized what I put, I was like "state?" wtf haha. I look forward playing with you though. Let me know when you finished the story mode :) 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

you ok Indigo, i play with players that live in the same state as you. :) 

I'll let you and Duerden continue to carry me in TLoU, er, I mean play with you guys!
lol It's cool man, people on this game are getting better and better everyday and it is hard to take them down. Add me and i'll show you some strategies that Duerden and I have been using. FehtalaTee 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 1:31pm
I just can't.  I've been forcing myself to play TLoU multi for too long now.  I can't handle the slow pace, campy gameplay.  I really tried to like it.  But when you gotta convince yourself into playing it every 4 days, it's not worth it.  I love the campaign.  But alas...
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 2:17pm
I saw a fan film of The Last of Us. It looks like just the game kind of. What's good about it is, it feature attributes like the game such as dialogue, combat, costume, etc. I hope it becomes a movie some day. Anyway, here's the 13 minutes film from Iron Horse Cinema.

"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I just can't.  I've been forcing myself to play TLoU multi for too long now.  I can't handle the slow pace, campy gameplay.  I really tried to like it.  But when you gotta convince yourself into playing it every 4 days, it's not worth it.  I love the campaign.  But alas...

I somewhat agree. Campaign was great, but the Multiplayer got boring due to too much assists, bull**** deaths, overpowered weapons, bad loading times and most annoying of all, bad seeding.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:19pm
Yes yes, the lobby takes longer than the actual matches.  I mean Battlefield 3 felt slow compared to UT3, but to take the pace another step downward?  Get rid of the ''listen feature a.k.a. seeing through walls'', clean up lobby times, and add a conquest or domination mode, then I'll play.
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 4:24am
The Last of Us RM PS4 Photo Mode Vids.

Poet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCG0F-8pjGM

The Hanging Tree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv24YaU0N2c

Odyssey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csgD1ZyFIVs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12