| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why Are PS3 UT3 Players Such Gaping Vaginas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Are PS3 UT3 Players Such Gaping Vaginas?
    Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by ax412

Peng come play on ps3 
villin has been getting flatironed.
And nah sizzle this server is in chicago you will have great ping.
Box has 16 LOLOL

LOL
Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 7:03pm
I'm one of the best ut3 players in ohio history stop this madness
Riff Raff - True Artist
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by SIZZLE

whut? a couple of ctf pugs on ps3 every 3 months, and + that server Phantaci was setting up was worse then most hosts... hard to believe that someone was acually paying for that server lol ps3 ctf has just been dead for a long time... i have to say that owning Vlln is always fun no matter what mode its in :)   

uhh nah man, we pug like everyday?  and "That" server..who knows what server your talking about we been got different ones. We have a Chicago and one in EU..even the EU server is playable for me atleast. Rather that than someones host. Getcha info up.

on that last server my ping would go from 90 to 270... you said "yea this server is very unstable"... it was terribad... i remember Phantaci saying how in the world is Feh getting spree's on you and him lol it was because of that sh1tty ass unstable server
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Bum... If you got on league of legends I'm telling you the satisfaction of utterly destroying someone is way better than the satisfaction of killing syzygy 10 times in a row XD. Hop on, it's free and ill gift you a couple of champs too

still begging people to play with you Tuna... you could always pay them you know

Not begging, just saying that it's fun like how ut3 used to be but that was way before your time so you wouldn't know. I'm not sure you would survive another competitive game, you almost died from a stroke when you came to the ps3.

same old Tuna lol its all good
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 6:13pm
said it b4 say it again, sizzle is the equivalent of what wld happen if you had a sh1t in a kettle n left it on da boil! nuff said
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 3:13am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

lmao we've been playing really good CTF pugs like past couple days. 4v4s.
I still don't understand why some of you guys wanna play the game on 360. You guys got me on that one. Slow lag on someone elses host is more fun?
PS3 has DEDICATED SERVERS, FREE OF CHARGE, MORE PLAYERS for pugs all the time. Just add one of us on PSN and we can invite you to the iAMGaming PUG chat..then everytime you sign on PSN just join the chat..there is always players just sitting in there ready & willing to play. We have US & EU players and servers. Not someones dial up.

oh and PS3 pugs get SERIOUS haha too funny

Second this and marked the serious part rofl.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 7:46am
Pugs are fun :]  
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 8:42am
Pugs itself are, tho playing Omicron, Reflection and Strident every pug gets boring. 

We should all like just download 2 HOLP customs for CTF to extend the rotation a bit more..

If I'm not mistaken, CS his server has HOLP CTF Customs on it. (Orestes is one of them if i remember correctly..)

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:15am
Lets play deflection
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 1:22pm
go home ricky.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

said it b4 say it again, sizzle is the equivalent of what wld happen if you had a sh1t in a kettle n left it on da boil! nuff said

EU ebonics gone wrong

RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 2:59am
im unfortunately stuck with a xbox, so if yall are really looking for another player to maybe play some ctf/duel, shoot me a friend request (gt: R A M v1)

but if this some gay ps3 vs xbox bull**** that i thought penguin, rican and i settled before, you can f.uck off, i got better things to do
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 9:13am
its just 360 ctf pugs Ram... just like on ps3... just with more good players... no nooby EU players to fill spots like CS and Darkness do on ps3 :)

i heard Penguin sold his 360? it would have been fun seeing him in some 360 pugs with me, Seif, JKD, VGP and Jason... Penguin is the best ctf player on ps3 4 sho

i'll add you and shoot you an invite on 360

drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 5:05pm
Sorry but 8v8 reflection off host plus link spam isn't playable.
drdeath2point0
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 8:22pm
ok yeah add me up. im just looking play a couple good matches of ut3 before school starts up again
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 11:03pm
This thread . About raging ut3 players. I experienced that a few days ago lol. Come on Cs, no need to punch a wall lol. Phant ma boi knows it
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 11:05pm
Please be nice to one another. We should all love each other's abilities and gamesmanship. We all have feelings and soft hearts. Group hug. God is love, not war. UT3 is a lovely game.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:27am
Shut the f*** up pin. I love you.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:19am
just for a ps3 pug player quality check... what weak players yall using in those ps3 pugs? not sure there's 8 good players for pugs left on ps3?

not trolling just curious
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:28am
What's the Xbox roll call?
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

This thread . About raging ut3 players. I experienced that a few days ago lol. Come on Cs, no need to punch a wall lol. Phant ma boi knows it
lololololololol
#jokes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12