Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Syria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syria
    Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 6:26pm
Lol Ricky calm down. Your talking to a grown up. Remember that your just hit puberity.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by ax412

America has never cared about the slaughter of innocents. We only get involved when we can benefit. Which is why there was no intervention in Darfur.
If anything this nation has a history of slaughter.

This is so true lol.

Im just praying the UN wont approve bombing fromout America.
That should be the last resort only when war is actually signed.
There has got to be more solutions coming fromout "UN Top men"
from which after all there brains should be "holier then thou" -_-
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:48am
Am I the only person who has read revelations?
drdeath2point0
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

My serious answer to this is we should have minded our own business. We have money problems and other issues to fix first. But fvvking Obama opened his dumbass mouth so we just as well get this over with now.

No y0u dum fu k. what happened to world peace? and 'money problems' are mre important than the thusands dying in syria?. How greedy are yu? be grateful for what you have and look at others below you. selvish retard

what the fvck kinda garbage did you just come up with? You have no idea what you are talking about.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:39am
you have to look at the overall picture... there's no way we should attack anyone... we need to start being a Country of peace not war! how is killing people with cruise missles and drones any better? its not justified
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:03pm
Obama's not mad. I think it's all for show. If anyone is it's John Kerry lol. Obama's job as our figurehead is to maintain the "tough guy" routine, especially with a country like Syria.

There's a multitude of factors to consider with US involvement: dead Americans, rising oil prices, arming jihadists, spending $ we don't have, our global image worsening, pissing off Russia/China/Iran, type/length of conflict (sh!t doesn't always go down as planned), etc., etc. This country is broke. The last thing we need is more military spending on an overseas civil war with a bad outcome either way regardless of who wins or loses.

If Assad loses, take a look at Iraq, Libya, Egypt. Definitely not the friendliest of places. If you take the uprising out of the picture, heavy handed dictators in Arab countries do fare better in control than if the citizenry had the reigns. Iraq, Libya, and Egypt are all in turmoil ever since their dictators got the boot.

If Assad wins, you have a POS leader who has killed most of the 100K plus deaths. You have a friend of the enemy still in power. You have scumbag with ties to Hezbollah and Hamas.

All those people are f*cked either way. Sad but true.

get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

you have to look at the overall picture... there's no way we should attack anyone... we need to start being a Country of peace not war! how is killing people with cruise missles and drones any better? its not justified

Very much appreciate this post, wise words Clap
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 8:43am
God I miss those posts that became political/religious/personal rants...not much progress but a bellyful of insults and laffs
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12