FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

who's still down for some ps3 ctf?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who's still down for some ps3 ctf?
    Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 5:05pm
obviously some people will be moving on to ps4 and xbox1, but some might still want to play some ctf at times... me seif and prince are down
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 6:13pm
I'm down but when you only score 3pts a game don't move on to bo2 again lol
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 7:52pm
yea right... im learning ps3 skillz... pick up a stinger and go to work like Box lol they spam nonstop like its dm! lmao its all good though... ggs while they lasted... oh and learn how to keep our flag their when im comming in like i did for you guys on Omi and i'll cap no problem! SecondaryStingerSpray for the win :o
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 4:13pm
How long will it take you to get good sizzle? Havnt you had ps3 for over a year?

I mastered ut3 ps3 in 2 weeks
www.nambla.org

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 4:14pm
No ****....I was probably better then you after 2 weeks of playing ut3 for the first time then you are now haha
www.nambla.org
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 12:51am
Lol they only reason you won any games is because you were on my team #flexin plus I haven't been playing on ps3 I've been on Xbox but you would know that if you weren't playing bo2 you did score double digits twice tho;) is ps4 back compatible to ps3 games?
drdeath2point0
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 7:12am
i will gladly put my server in ctf if i'm on......ps4 is not backwards compatable dr.d .we will have to wait for ut4
psn u_b_nerds
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

How long will it take you to get good sizzle? Havnt you had ps3 for over a year?

I mastered ut3 ps3 in 2 weeks

i didn't play ctf on ps3 Weezy, but the people that count on 360 like Seifer, JKD, VGP and Jason all know how good i can play ctf... not that it really matters at all at this point... me and Seifer have never been beat in a 2v2 ctf and we never will... If you would have been playing ctf on 360 with us for the last 3 months you would realise Weezy :)

my gold for 360 ran out and my ps3 controller is trash, but i'm still down for a little ps3 ctf and some ps3 nonstop nooby spam and nooby StingerSpray :o

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Lol they only reason you won any games is because you were on my team #flexin plus I haven't been playing on ps3 I've been on Xbox but you would know that if you weren't playing bo2 you did score double digits twice tho;) is ps4 back compatible to ps3 games?

really? seriously you can't be that ***'n dumb drd? lmfao how many times was i in our base with their flag waiting for our flag to be returned? points are easy just ask Yerty who averages 200 pts without using an ounce of acual skill ever lol get some more ctf going and i'll whoop yo ass with my busted controller :o
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 12:27pm
ay Weezy are you the lolli pop tag on 360? lol seeing that tag in ctf made me laugh so hard!

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 7:23pm
Haha no I only got ps4...well I have a 360 but dont use it...plus I have been gone training for the past 3 weeks
www.nambla.org
 Post Reply Post Reply