Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cliff Bleszinski's New arena shooter game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cliff Bleszinski's New arena shooter game
    Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 4:18pm
Cliff Bleszinski has finally revealed what his latest secret game is going to be an old school arena shooter. So it looks like he's finally going back to his roots, any unreal fan should remember that the entire Unreal series was his baby. But since he's left EPIC I dont think that this new game will be another Unreal game because EPIC still owns the UT series. 

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 11:04am
Nice, ill be keeping my eye on this.

Thusfar, the only game in 2014 which is coming close to an arena shooter is Titanfall. Which (fu Microsoft).. is a Xbox One title only -__-
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 11:37am
TitanFall being xbox only sucks... its the best looking game by far imo... the wall runs and wall jumps look sick
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 12:54pm
BIRD I LOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS POSTING ARTICLES ABOUT ARENA SHOOTERS!!
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 1:34pm
Ya I agree with both of you Dark and Sizzle Titanfall foes look amazing! Its so far the game that has me hyped the most becuase of the movement and crazy looking weapons. My plan for it is to pick it up on the 360 version and decide if its really worth putting my time into then buy an xbox one. I just hope the 360 version isn't terrible.

Phant- If we want these game to have a competitive life like ut3 did we need to keep the fans updated so I'm just spreading the world bro! Besides someone has to show these guys how its done when it comes to arena shooters ;)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 7:40pm
I do hope he makes it for ps4 also. But if i have to make another pc then so be it. So expensive to game on PC

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I do hope he makes it for ps4 also. But if i have to make another pc then so be it. So expensive to game on PC

Ya I'm really hoping it comes on both next gen consoles or at the very least one of them. I wouldnt go with the pc idea, I've grown up playing these games with a controller and I'm really bad with the kb/m!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 9:21am
Every time I even see Cliff Bleszinski's name, I start to hear unreal ammo pickup sounds at DM-Curse
 aaah, and those secret doors Ying Yang

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Bird_is_Fn_A

Ya I'm really hoping it comes on both next gen consoles or at the very least one of them. I wouldnt go with the pc idea, I've grown up playing these games with a controller and I'm really bad with the kb/m!
That makes two of us. Way more comfortable on a controller. I used kb/m for one day during my ut3 career and ended up making fun of myself. I was so bad lol. I can do Battlefield on PC, but arena movement is way different.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 11:09pm

Originally posted by Bird_is_Fn_A

That makes two of us. Way more comfortable on a controller. I used kb/m for one day during my ut3 career and ended up making fun of myself. I was so bad lol. I can do Battlefield on PC, but arena movement is way different.

Ya i know a lot of players on the ps3 version seemed to always be using fragfx/kb/m/ or some controller and mouse combo because all of a sudden everyone's hit scan was super crazy! I gave quake live a decent shot for a few months playing mostly clan arena but ended up giving up because I want really getting any better. So hopefully they end up putting this out on consoles!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 3:26pm
i'll probably try out kb/m on ps4 to see what the difference is, but i've heard that the ps4 controller is awesome so thats probably what i'll be using
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

i'll probably try out kb/m on ps4 to see what the difference is, but i've heard that the ps4 controller is awesome so thats probably what i'll be using

I was really unsure about the ps4 controller because all the pics made it look super long because of the touch pad. But luckily I'm a QA tester here at Sony San Diego and trust me bro the controller is one of my favorite ps4 features!
 Post Reply Post Reply