Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Join the PC community

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Join the PC community
    Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 6:12pm
Hey guys long time no see ya. Just want to let you guys know PC community is still playing and would like for those who have UT3 on PC to join us for some PUGS. For those who would like to join just add me on steam LegacyOvCrow. Also sign up for http://www.galaxypugs.com/

LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 12:06am
Good luck bro, maybe Epic will throw us a new Unreal one day.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 3:52am
i just got my new laptop today and i was considering trying out unreal tournament 3 PC version :D

PSN: Lust Senpai
XBL GT: Lust Unnie

Formerly known as ipwnhardxcore

Click this or nahhhhh
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 6:57pm
awesome let me know if you decide to just message me your steam name and we will get some games going.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 8:01pm
I tried the PC version but it was just as dead if not more dead than the ps3 version. I could never find games. Maybe it's changed? I am on steam though and I play counter strike GO among other titles if you ever wanna play. Add HardhatTuna
I played with Nova once and a couple of other players but that was the only time I was able to find a match.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 7:21am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

I tried the PC version but it was just as dead if not more dead than the ps3 version. I could never find games. Maybe it's changed? I am on steam though and I play counter strike GO among other titles if you ever wanna play. Add HardhatTuna
I played with Nova once and a couple of other players but that was the only time I was able to find a match.

Most Multiplayer servers are down, but the list isn't updating. (known bug)

This is the server I mostly play on. Much activity imo. So check it out if you want.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 8:23pm
I play on pc, im #1 vctf player tehehehheehheheheehe UT3 NEVER GETS OLD FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 2:32am
Who's rocky? ahh ya this garbage dueller from ut3 ps3.
Leonmac without even trying > you
 Post Reply Post Reply