| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Can the Flames of Love Burn in Hell?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can the Flames of Love Burn in Hell?
    Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 11:42pm
Greetings from the the most dominant vehicle clan to ever whoop ass on console. The Blackcats may be dead in terms of an Unreal comeback, but I still long for a new console version of UT. Maybe next time around I will just go solo, clans can be a pain in the ass anyways. Much respect the O.G. lone wolfs that had enough skill to change the outcome of a match single handedly. Maybe im older now and things will never be the same, but a flame still burns somewhere deep in my soul, and only a new UT can feed the fire within.

Maybe someday an elitist can sit back in a pub somewhere close to the enemy flag and know that nobody on this earth could stop me from winning this match. Maybe I'll be waiting forever...

LunarBlackcat signing off.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 11:25am

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 2:31pm
It enjoyed it

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 4:01am
Aye Lunar, your on the menu at: http://blackcatburrito.com/    

Black Cat Burrito
127 South Depot St.
Boone, NC 28607
Get Directions
(828) 263-9511

If you are able to afford a good gaming PC, then i'll see you on UT4 to outgun mine. Which, you probably won't, since you are talking about a console version of a FREE GAME.
So I suggest you go back to staying the burrito with extra hot saus you are to get munched upon by the footmode players! BYAH! FLAME ON!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply