FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Halo 5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halo 5
    Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 5:54pm
Halo 5 is bad ass. Super fast paced, relies on cooperation between teammates to lay the smack down. The ranking system is identical to League of Legends forcing you to play ten preliminary rounds to gauge your overall skill level. After these ten rounds you'll be given a rank based on skill. Bronze 1 is the lowest. It goes in order Bronze 1-4 Silver 1-4 Gold 1-4 Onyx 1-4 and then Semi pro and that's the highest I've seen so far. Skill reflects ranking and also like LoL there is a chance you can get stuck in BRONZE hell so be careful during your preliminaries ! Add me hhTUNA. I'm about to be Gold 1.

This is the fastest I've seen halo and I'm liking it. I'm used to halo 2-3 gameplay but this...is arena shooter territory

Edit : I believe their are 3 levels to every tier instead of 4. Read that their are 7 tiers with semi pro being number 5 and that's the highest I've seen it so far. Already seeing some incredible players.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply