Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UK Grand National

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK Grand National
    Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 1:29am
So who you having?

I'm going for rambling minister @11/1... 30 quid e/w

got a good chance! I hope ;)

Decent weights and been improving all season...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 8:15am
bump seeing as its today only!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:08am
OK seeing as this is a 4 legged race means I have no form. I'm off to get me a newspaper so i can take a guided stab in the dark. Guess I did tip Khan to beat Barrera in the 5th round - I accept the defeat was unfortunate but still....it'll be nteresting if ther's a rematch, Barrera will be wound up. OK back on topic, give me a while....
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 4:45pm
OK I still got time to post b4 the race so i'll predict an 80-1 outsider in Mon Mome. I have a good feeling about My Will, Comply or Die and State of Play. Get in on these hot top tips while you can ppl.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2009 at 9:47am
haha nice prediction mate!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

haha nice prediction mate!!!

Yeah! i'm a real xpert in this field. Actually i was gonna predict a cancellation, nearly happened eh? Coulda saved you some dosh though! I was watching at my sister's house, they'd got bets all over the shop. When the 1st false start occured my bro inlaw switched to Sky sports and guess what....they cut to St. James's pk where Lamps had just stuck the ball in the net. Ha ha! My long shots in the race (Chelsea Harbour of course and Summit browning - no bets just fancies) did nothing and urs pulled up. But sonebody musta filled their boots with 100-1 winner!!

Think i'll stick to football and boxing, predicted 2-1 Chelski and considering Owens ricochet was over by the same distance as Mon Mome's to the rest of the fireld, i'm claiming that as another accurate forecast. Must have the input of a higher power eh?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2009 at 9:02pm
Haha I predicted United to win 3-2 with about 10 mins left... then ronny pops up and the young italian whos name escapes me...

Excellent weekend for me minus the gambling losses haha
 Post Reply Post Reply