[TUBE]H4cybT6xuBM[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: Milly
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 12:45pm
[TUBE]JiSRmt5YLcM[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 2:52pm
OOh looks goood Milly...think it might even ween me off KZ3 if PSN ever recovers that is! Thanks man.

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:49pm
[TUBE]tDpPkuMN7Zs[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:19am
[TUBE]lZfO_kOFFz4[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:01am
where's the "BRINK Get SMART: Playing Brink online without the PSN" video? 

the game developers have to be more pissed than us. all that time / money invested in this game and what will they be able to sell us on tuesday? just half a game. f***ing sony!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:47am
maybe thatll be then next video

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:52pm
[TUBE]oz4quIKM1CQ[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:03am
just read that brink is now commming out on the 13th may... on gamestation.co.uk... thats slightly annoying

-------------

Posted By: W4RH34RT
Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:40am
i get it delivered on release day hahaha

-------------

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT

Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:51am
lol im going to get it on release day... but its out a few days later than i thought.... pffft

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:06am
Its still the 10th for US. Im pretty sure since the mention of the push up of the release date it always been the 13th for Europe.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:09am
Did anyone read about the released day live steam event their goin to have?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:13am
oooooh ok then lol... thanks for that xD

-------------

Posted By: W4RH34RT
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:29pm
i get the game for £20 lol cuz o the 8month pre-order

-------------

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:22pm
u cheap b4stard I ordered mine from Game a couple of weeks ago - the special Ed and normal release. I'll get mine for under £20 tho only if I trade Dead Space 2 and Crysis 2 as well. Unhappy

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Milly

Did anyone read about the released day live steam event their goin to have?
what are they going to livestream? campaign mode? fvcking sony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: GhostofalucarD
Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:18pm
disappointing

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:58am
Milly??????????

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:24am

well even if psn isnt back by the time of brink's release then i think the campaign will be prety good anyway.. looks like it will be... even though i just want psn backkkk :(... and haha yeah what will they livestream exactly? lol

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:57pm
sounds like the campaign will be pretty short (only 8 maps) so better hope PSN is up by sat lol. IGN gave it an average review - theres a surprise - looks cool to me but what u see is not always what u get.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/05/09/brink-video-review - http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/05/09/brink-video-review

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:23pm
meh i dont really care... its just a review on the campaign lol... plus even if it was good..... and even if they didnt rate the online good i wouldnt care... i never take into consideration ign or other game sites ratings or whatever

-------------

Posted By: GhostofalucarD
Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:45am
Originally posted by BAIN

Milly??????????

Think hes embarrassed how it turned out. lol jk
those vids sold me but the game got me... got me good. Reminded me for future games, to hold off until the reviews come in.
Its not a horrible game at all, i just expected more.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:35am
well you have yet to try out the online xD.. which is its main focus which will hopefully be great

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:37pm
meh.. read the ign review and its a loada crap anyway... most of the points that they think are a problem.. aint lol... the main things they said was that there wasnt much difference with the movement between each of the sizes u can choose from.. whihc as seen on the vids that have been posted.. there clearly is alot of difference.... thye said there isnt much incentive with being a lone wolf whihc is good.. however there isnt even much nstat tracking in-game whihc they say is bad.,. however iutll prevent people from looking at the scoreboard.. seeing they have a good k/d so they just camp.. so its good there isnt much stat tracking... also they say there are slight texture problenms as well as pixily sides.. tbh graphical problems aint that much of a prob to me as most games have slight graphical problems anyway.. such as BO.. however i dont care about that.... the only thing that worries me is that they said its repetetive seeing as there are 8 maps... and limited ways to achieve each objectives in the game.. and that there should be more variation.,... however.. that can be fixed seeing as theres most likely going to be DLC's seeing as prety much every online focused fps has dlc... so with the new maps thatll create more variety. Also if there are any complaints of the game being repetetive im suire thatll be addressed and theyll create maps with more variation with more things to do and more ways to get things done anywya... so the only 1 real problem i saw in that review can be fixed eventually.. and tbh.. with the whole SMART gameplay mechanic and customization i wouldnt worry too much about it being repetetive seeing as the faster paced gameplay will get me hooked anyway as itll be a nice change from the usual slow army games that are about.. and i love customization.. so even if it is a little repetetive.. the gameplay and customization would remedy that for me anyway...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk