Forum Discription: Discuss this team with all forum members
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6665
Printed Date: 01 Oct 2024 at 12:12pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: WarLords Tournament Server
Posted By: foxyro
Subject: WarLords Tournament Server
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 3:47am
As you all know Trixente try a server from clanwarz.
It did work 2 weeks and then we lost connection to clanwarz. Server it's not working and we don't have access to control panel

After that I try a server from artofworcentral.com ( server name foxyro1), and after 1 week of ticket support I find out that:
 Open ticket
I cannot see server on PSN 
by  http://artofwarcentral.com/main.asp?page=profile&uid=23016A1E-110F-4E17-996D-743CD16D6E52 - foxyro

1/14/2011 12:22:57 PM

Below are your ticket details:
RE:I cannot see server on PSN 
by  http://artofwarcentral.com/main.asp?page=profile&uid=70EE70B5-5F96-4788-92F3-72303FBB5EE9 - AoWC Farchord

1/19/2011 10:18:01 AM

The link is pretty much only to be able to stop/start, if you need the commandline changed you''d need to tell us

So useless...

The conclusion:
I did start to install and configure a UT3 PS3 test server on one of computer( test server name foxy).
If I get to a good solution we rent a server in Frankfurt and I install there the server.
Stage 1.
The server is working now, but I need to understand how to apply the Patch 3, 4, 5.
When I do try that it crash.

For now the server it's up only when I do the testing but I hope to be ready soon.

Replies:
Posted By: iNFeRNo
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 7:08am
Crafty,.. foxy the server is available to play clan match.??

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 8:32am
This is the initial purpose.
1. Now you (all) have to try how it's working in this location.
Please tell me (PM) everyone your ping in this server. Ex. ID, PING, Location (W_Lrd_Crafty, ping 40, Romania)

2. If it's a good ping we have to try a full server match, to see if we have any load problems.

3. If point's 1 and 2 are OK we can use this server location.
I think we will end-up to rent a virtual server somewhere in Frankfurt (Germany), and I will install there this server.

But let try first how it's working.

Posted By: W-Lrd_Anubis
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 9:40am
al fin puedo postear...Wink

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 10:39am
Crafty for me this server has very high ping...
(W-Lrd_iNF-RNo-//PIN=200 or 220//Spain).

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Posted By: STYLE
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 9:42pm
i got a ping over 100 i´m located in germany.....one of my members from france got 80 ping....but its different when the server is full!
u can locate the server right next to my house then i have 1ms pingtime!would be nice! but frankfurt is also ok!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 8:15am
OK thank you for feedback.

Now I have to find the best locations vs amount of money for a Virtual private server (VPS).
The only question is the amount of monthly internet traffic.
If I get unlimited it's a little bit expensive.
Usually they offer 5 GB of traffic.

If you have any recommendation for a host company (for VPS) I need something in Germany (Frankfurt) or Amsterdam (Holland).
Price range 0 -39 EURO/mo, Min spec specs: Intel1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 20 GB HDD, OS: Windows.

Posted By: Sunny-Dis
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 1:18pm
Last night my PS3 wasn't giving me any ping readings.  I'll try again in a few and send you a note on PSN.  I've been having strange things happen like this on my PS3 ever since I installed the 3rd party Beachfront map for warfare.  I hate to delete it because it's an awesome map!

Crafty, Many thanks on behalf of all the WarLords for all your hard work and dedication you've put into getting a server working for the clan!  SD

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 11:42pm
today i got a good ping....server is running fine !good job crafty ! and good game ! think it was the first 8 vs 8 ever ! RESPECT to everyone ! pretty hard to get 16 players togehter !

-------------

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:01am
Yeah, loads of kudos for Warlords (and Zake) for getting that to happenThumbs Up. The server was smooth as silk, I had 56 ping(FIN).

Gracias a Wrlds por buenas juegos!Approve

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 6:36am
Great match!  You guys did a good job controlling mid field on every map.   We're gonna have to do something about that next time!  SD

Gran partido! Ustedes hicieron un buen trabajo de control de campo a mediados de cada mapa. Vamos a tener que hacer algo la próxima vez! SD

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 6:38am
So glad the server worked out for everybody.  Good job Crafty!  SD

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 7:34am
If it a fantastic server, endured 8v8 butt...
Crafty thanks for your work with the server, a phenomenon...Clap

Si, es un fantastico servidor, aguantado 8v8 a tope...
Crafty gracias por tu trabajo con el servidor, fenomeno..Clap

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Posted By: Sk-iller
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 10:24am
GG's WarLords looking forward to doing it again.

That was my first ever 8v8 in over two years of playing this game.

-------------
http://a.imagehost.org/view/0118/Sk-iller">

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 10:40am
YEA..!!

Repeat clan match...Wink

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:49pm
i think next time we sould play warfare  8 vs 8 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 6:52am
OH YEAH, that would be awesome!!  Let's start talking dates!   We've got 2 other clans wanting matches but don't have any dates yet.  How about this weekend same time & place?  We'll toss that date around on our side and see if we can get everybody together.  You do likewise if you're interested.  I'll let you know in the next couple days...SD

Eso sería increíble! Vamos a empezar a hablar fechas! Tenemos dos clanes que quieren pero no tienen ninguna fecha todavía. ¿Qué tal este fin de semana mismo tiempo y lugar? Vamos a tirar esa fecha alrededor de nuestro lado y ver si podemos conseguir todos juntos. Que hagan lo mismo si usted está interesado. Te dejaré saber en los próximos días ... SD

Posted By: N0SF3RATU
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:03am
WarFare FTW Thumbs Up

-------------
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/fkadeliccopie.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Uploaded with

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:28am
yea sounds good ! saturday or sunday ! but let us play a bit later! i wanne put a new member in! 11 pm german time would be really great.
NOS i put u in da rooster u warfarenoob ! :-)

-------------

Posted By: N0SF3RATU
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by STYLE

yea sounds good ! saturday or sunday ! but let us play a bit later! i wanne put a new member in! 11 pm german time would be really great.
NOS i put u in da rooster u warfarenoob ! :-)
yes please Thumbs Up so i can finally exercise the stuff my teachers tought me ( you know who you are Wink )

-------------
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/fkadeliccopie.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Uploaded with

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:26am
Thank you all for server appreciations.
It's very good as a test 8 vs 8. This did pass the test.
For now I will stay on this option (rental server), but I don't exclude for the future the second option to rent a dedicated server where I can install the UT3 PS3 Dedicated server with my own installation.
In actual configuration I am forced to open a support ticket for any change on the server (don't like).
But considering the number of clan matches it's OK.

Thank you again for your appreciation.

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:54am
Crafty, are you saying that if we want to have a Warfare match and server is setup for VCTF, you have to submit a support ticket to change the mode?  If so, how long does it take them to make the change?

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:00pm
Saturday 11pm (GMT+1) would be better for me personally, but have to see when the rest of the clan can make it...

Sábado 23:00 (GMT +1) sería mejor para mí personalmente, tengo que ver cuando el resto del clan puede hacerlo ...

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 5:09am
Yes I need a support ticket.
First time I waited 10 minutes (lucky me, it was the day wit clan match vs F U K).
Now I try to remove password (simple operation) with other guy at support, after 12 hours and it's not working.
After I will clear all commands line, it will take 10-20 minutes top.

I still search for alternative in order to have a control panel easy to use.

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:52am
Seems i'm out of town on Saturday ( Cry ) but seems that there's quite a bunch of Fu.kers who could participate Smile

Let's also check both ways if people are able to play on Friday night or Sunday.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:44am
What if we play the weekend good.??
So we have time for everything, strategis, positions, etc...
4,5 or 6 February---(wf).??

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:56am
Let's plan for next weekend (4,5,6th Feb).  We want practice more beforehand as we haven't played warfare that much lately as a clan and need to see where the new members fit in best...SD

Hagamos planes para el próximo fin de semana (4,5,6 ª febrero). Queremos práctica más ya que no han jugado mucho últimamente en guerra como un clan y asi sabemos donde los nuevos miembros encajan mejor...SD

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 8:15pm
Crafty play on the server last night, foxy1.... is to become blocked and can not enter...Confused

We need to know if it will be arranged to play against F.u.K, thanks in advance...Wink

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 7:49am
Trix puedes poner el Server en Duel,  5 Muertes 5 Minutos.??

thx. 

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Posted By: trixente
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:58pm
ei muy buenos duelos ... hay algunos  k han estado muy wapos y el cabron de nocturnal que no habia quien lo echara xDDD

Salu2

-------------

Posted By: k9999
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 9:09pm
ey yo no juge duelo =( sera para la proxima Stern Smile

-------------
xkaperx

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 9:12pm
claro nen esk puse el server en duelo y invite a la gente que habia online...
el domingo jugaremos todos los que estemos creo que tdm si estas online te invitaremos creo que sera para las 10 uk pm o algo asi

Salu2

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 9:19pm
pss ese es el problem de diferencia de horarios :/ pero igual el domingo es seguro ke jugaremos Smile

-------------
xkaperx

Posted By: W-Lrd_Moriarty
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 10:03am
Muy bueno el DUEL, hay que practicar más seguido. Me he quedado con ganas de jugar un poco más en Codicia  LOL

Date Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 8:29pm
si,si CODICIA estuvo genial...!!Big smile

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Posted By: Di@BL0
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 1:14am
hey que les parece DI@BLO EL INTOCABLE y sus secuaces vs W-Lrds en VCTFSleepy
7 vs 7

-------------
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck

Posted By: TripoXx
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 5:12am
lol Diabloa cuales secuaces a ya se

Sope128
sope129
sope130
sope131
sope132
sope133
Diablo

vs Warlord te van a parchar por atras mi buen amigo :P

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 9:37am
Trix puedes cambiar el server a TDM.???

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 11:06am
^_^ lol tripox...

-------------
[IMG]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4283/luffy2iz3hp9copia.jpg[IMG]

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:48am
Originally posted by TripoXx

lol Diabloa cuales secuaces a ya se

Sope128
sope129
sope130
sope131
sope132
sope133
Diablo

vs Warlord te van a parchar por atras mi buen amigo :P

jajaja buena broma tripox creo que sigues enojado por LA PALIZA QUE TE DE E DADO ULTIMAMENTE  jeje no te culpo

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:49am
W-Lrds Anubis wouuo e batallado mucho contigo en TDM no pense que hubiera grandes jugadores en ese modo sigue asi amigo se pone interesante cuando estas tu y Killerbee xD
espero jugar de nuevo contigo eso estaba buscando rivales de ALTO NIVEL

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 1:05pm
CLARO.!!
Usted vea nuestra lista Diablo,.
  Anubis es nuestro Capitan en TDM por alguna razon...y Killerbee, que puedo decir d el, con solo unos meses con este juego, es impresionante como juega este chiko en todos los modos, se le da bien UT3....

Son 2 TDMEERRRR,  xD...Clap

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 2:54pm
LOL  Diablo esas palizas solo pasan en tus sueños humedos.

Respecto a lo que comentan sobre  killerbee y anubis wao son un peso importante en los juegos :) es divertido jugar con ellos Son mis paisanos Heart

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:24pm
Oye diablo... Acaso eres tu Angelo_diablo? o algo asi era el ID... Nos dimos un agarron bastante entretenido ayer... De tripox, pues todavia me queda camino por recorrer para estar a tu nivel mi amigo... Somos paisanos y casi vecinos, no?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:27pm
haha asi es mi buen amigo  tenemos la misma tuberia de agua el sistema cutzamala :P y vivimos muy cerca jeje agregame vamos hacer una fiesta de paisanos el killerbee tu y yo lol .

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:29pm
Una fiesta , eso esta bien , pero Anubis dejate el rifle del Bio en casa xD...:·Dead

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:36pm
ahahaaah si hagamos una fiesta n.n yo pongo las coronitas, el tequila y la juana maria lol xD 

yo no estoy tan cerca como ustedes yo estoy en el norte AJUA!! 

diablo sorry por patearte el trasero tantas veces en ese match y burlarme cada vez que tus restos salian volando n.n tomalo como un saludo =) 

-------------
xkaperx

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:43pm

a pues avisenme y cuando puedan los invito :) (en ut3 ) para hacer jugaditas en duelo :)

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 12:38am
DEJAR LA BIO GUN??? HELL, NO!!!! ES COMO NEGARME A MI MISMO... lo siento, pero creo que soy bueno con ella, y no puedo dejarla (perdon si alguien se ha topado con mocos en el suelo... Anubis paso por ahi jajajajaja... Sorry, daño colateral)

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 6:20am
Moco Loco-->Ying Yang

Ehh x aqui tambien tenemos coronitas-(exportadas), son las mejoresss...

-------------
OLE¡ -iNfire_No

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 12:51am
eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grandes me estaba rallando y la verdad es k si hubiera un server fijo en vctf ( k es el modo mas popular) en EU talvez no siempre pero la gente seria mas activa que lo es ahora, para mi y supongo que para vosotros tambien es una lastima que el juego este muy muerto...
         Es muy triste k para poner el ut3 antes tenga que preguntar si hay gente jugando y ahora todo es us,,,
           Lo que de verdad  me raya, es si vale la pena comprar un server... por un lado son muy caros pero por otro echar unas partidas al ut3 y mas kon vosotros k lo e notado mogollon el jugar a mi vola o con gente, no tiene precio, asi k espero k vuelvan a poner los servidores de epik eu o me planteare el pagar un mes y por lo menos echamos unas partidas al para mi mejor juego k he jugado

-------------

Posted By: W-Lrd_Moriarty
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 9:03am
Heyy Trixx! tienes toda la razón... y seguro que todos debemos pensar igual. A mi también me raya que no este fijo un server en EU!, sino seguro como tu dices... sería un poco diferente todo. Yo lo unico que espero que la gente y más concretamente la de nuestro clan no se canse, y que no se pierda el grupo... que al fin y al cabo además para mi también es sin dudas con el juego que siempre mejor me lo he pasado y lo seguira siendo.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk