most mismatched skill to forum player.

Printed From: iAMGaming.com
Category: Off Topic Forums
Forum Name: Fists of Fury
Forum Discription: Less moderation for those who feel the need
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7453
Printed Date: 03 Oct 2024 at 8:08am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: most mismatched skill to forum player.
Posted By: Deadaim
Subject: most mismatched skill to forum player.
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:18am

hola

lets start a fun thread to debate.

who does everyone think has the most mismatched ut3 skill to forum **** talk presence..

theres some heavy hitters.. but id have to give my vote to syzygy.

id say if ut3 had a tier system like quakelive.. he would be a high tier2/low tier 3 player.. yet he talks on here like he is a high tier 4 player (tier 1 is the lowest, tier 4 is the highest).

lets hear you guys nominate some people.

ill remind myself to come check on this in the next few days, pls dont dissapoint.

p.s. - anyone remember the hilarious time frame when syzygy had a million excuses for getting slaughtered every match he played on ps3.. then went and dropped a 3pt performance in a 360 tourney match? thats a classic.. but really just the tip of the iceberg for that asshat.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: ut3lve
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:27am
@ Deadaim, at least i see syqz in all modes eu n us hosts!

i vote for you fella, your the only invisible ut player i knw of who talks alot of bs

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:27am
hunt4ams - acts at least tier 2 on the forums

post totally unrelated to message he just sent me on PSN.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:28am
No doubt be some enemies made on this one.

I'm sure he'll nominate me after saying this since im his special McFlurry. But I'd have to go with Strider. He's a really good player, but claims to be alot better than he really is. Especially with how much he talks about playing a match to how many matches he shows up for. The ratio of matches played is terrible, lol.

Someday you'll go from the dollar menu to the value menu strider ;)

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:30am
Strider and Syzygy    :D

nothing personal, just speaking da truth  O:

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I'm sure he'll nominate me after saying this since im his special McFlurry. But I'd have to go with Strider. He's a really good player, but claims to be alot better than he really is. Especially with how much he talks about playing a match to how many matches he shows up for. The ratio of matches played is terrible, lol.

thanks bro! show me 1 post where i said im a top footmode player?? warfare as a single player/in what i hve done n how i play over both hosts no one has come close to dat

as for being a gamer name me 1 ut3 player that has dominated 3 games at once???

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

the two Ssss

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:37am
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

thanks bro! show me 1 post where i said im a top footmode player?? warfare as a single player/in what i hve done n how i play over both hosts no one has come close to dat

as for being a gamer name me 1 ut3 player that has dominated 3 games at once???

Show me in my post where i said anything about being a footmode player....

oh strider Heart

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: ColossusSlayer
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:37am

I would have to say strider and quick RC

they are both decent players but act like GODS of UT3 and they really are not, Strider wont even duel me on his own host and always calls people out to 1v1 Warfare < LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

QucikRC is good at VCTF but completely garbage at everything else and claims he is the best VCTF flagrunner in the game and calls people out all the time to no victory what so ever.

-------------
http://img824.imageshack.us/i/ps2topshadowbanner.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:38am
seph man love day!

Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:38am
Tier system???
hmmmmm, interesting
i vote AR_ONE-FIVE even tho he is not on the forum, he still gets my vote

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:55am
deadaim has started something here! LOL

@ Cs im a top 3 player in my mode over both hosts! u aint top 5 in ctf or duel! if quickey is dwn we can do a 2v2 tdm,ctf,war n vctf?? u up 4 dat?? lets see who cmes out on top

Posted By: doom5day
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

hunt4ams - acts at least tier 2 on the forums

post totally unrelated to message he just sent me on PSN.

Tier 4 is Sagat from SF4! xD

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:30pm

deadaim has started something here! LOL

@ Cs im a top 3 player in my mode over both hosts! u aint top 5 in ctf or duel! if quickey is dwn we can do a 2v2 tdm,ctf,war n vctf?? u up 4 dat?? lets see who cmes out on top

I would love to do that seen as you would get destroyed by me and Drokun or me and Nocturnus. face it strider you suck and everyone knows it

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:34pm
i dont rate ya fella! if quick did/does play u wouldn't cap a flag vctf n i doubt u would touch yr prime node warfare! if he dont play i will tke terror if he wants 2 play! butthurt muzzle guy!

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:39pm

i dont rate ya fella! if quick did/does play u wouldn't cap a flag vctf n i doubt u would touch yr prime node warfare! if he dont play i will tke terror if he wants 2 play! butthurt muzzle guy!

NbK just beat GOW at Warfare so I think you underestimate me and my team.

[TUBE]i7KNGcnDcdw[/TUBE]

to say NbK are not a warfare team we did very well and if you and quick got 2 other players we would give you a run for your money.

plus are you really that sad that you have to rely on DEVIL to back you up, they all think your a joke just like everyone else, get a real clan togeather and NbK will show you how its done all modes.

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:41pm
the best Ienvy , sizzle, elsope21? (anghelo_di@blo)
XD

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:42pm
lmao CS u mug ya self! gow plz the only very good player they had was poor ol 1man! u r a noob warfare!

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:42pm

butthurt muzzle guy!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:43pm
the real gow woulda ****ted on u

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:44pm
2v2 tonight 8pm me n terror vs u n dro! yr **** talk ends en

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:46pm
hahahahaha I like this thread maybe I could make a documentary on how true my vote for strider is and get drokun to record best out of 5 duels on striders host and see if he can even kill me.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

butthurt muzzle guy!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
da muzzle is used to stop his gal chewing wasps!

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:52pm
strider add me on PSN and I will be on at 9pm. duel on your host best out of 5, I will just do it for pure fun of embarassing you b ut you may have to take it alot more seriously if you are to even stay of a negative.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

hahahahaha I like this thread maybe I could make a documentary on how true my vote for strider is and get drokun to record best out of 5 duels on striders host and see if he can even kill me.
your hiding behind duel again! 8pm tonight war,vctf n just 4 u tdm n ctf r included aswell! u wont show!

heres the difference= im king of my mode- your second rate in yours- when i go into ctf (yes i knw im noob there) i dont ever think on you, n i go in on my own wth no back up! your sh1t scared of coming warfare because u knw what time it is there!
damn spok your my ass like your part of my skin

8pm tonight get dro 2 livestream! what maps do u pick??

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:54pm

strider add me on PSN and I will be on at 9pm. duel on your host best out of 5, I will just do it for pure fun of embarassing you b ut you may have to take it alot more seriously if you are to even stay of a negative.
u r embarrassing yourself! its amazing how the only mode you will play me in is duel! peace

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:56pm
Im not scared of warfare at all, its a great mode and I enjoy playing it so I will accept your challenge, I will be on at 8pm - 9pm between those times and if drokun dark nocturnus and pain are on we will meet you in our NbK server.

Let the battle begin.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 12:58pm
and dont think im not serious about this. I will be online and waiting for you to message me and tell me your ready to play.

Make sure you are online and ready to play. I will make a thread about this match and be posting details of the scores and if you even showed up at all.

P.S we want 4v4, 3v3 minimum just for the reason that I don't want NbK members to miss out.

plus no using DEVIL members, if we want to play DEVIL then we will play DEVIL not 90% Devil and strider because that is a PUG not a clan match.

-------------

Posted By: jesse
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:15pm
didnt gow win one of the maps on eu server?
.. i talk all the this on the forums and i suck=)

-------------
shine on you crazy diamond

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
i cant even write correctly,
i talk all the **** on the forums and i suck*

..i suck at life

-------------

Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
Hmm

- Sizzle for shizzle

- Strider too (hell I beat him 1v1 warfare, although I'm sure now he will challenge me to another match tonight) You're a great player tho in Warfare n good in vctf

- Feh ? lol
He's really a great player, but for saying he's better than TX and as good as ChrisC, he deserves to be on here imo ;D

I think general consensus of this thread will be Sizzle and Strider tho

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:20pm
u beat me 1v1 warfare lmfao sum1 plz put dat nbk server up on livestream warfare! dagon u r a joker

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:21pm
i didnt believe him strider lol

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:45pm
DAGON>Strider

-------------

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:46pm
Strider is horse s h i t.

Nobody believed your were good for the first 4 years of the game. Nothing changes from year 4 onwards. Cheap play, dirty antics, and a crap two faced personality to match.

QuickRC is another thief of oxygen. A figment of his own imagination.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:49pm

i played with dagon for the first time yesterday cant pass judgement on that one..

since that was my first time playing him i can say striders better in warf tho

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:52pm
anyone that calls someone out to 1v1 warfare deserves to be in a straight jacket and the only person I know who does that is strider

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:54pm

anyone that calls someone out to 1v1 warfare deserves to be in a straight jacket and the only person I know who does that is strider

Exactly. Perhaps a hammer is needed to crack that thick skull of his to convince the only brain cell he has left that 1 v. 1 warfare is worthless.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 1:56pm
agreed. should be 2v2 minimum

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:00pm
and as for me hiding behind duel, here is why I am not.

1. I am an all mode player and in the first 6 months of the game coming out I was playing all mode clan matches and still am to this date and am scared of no player or team.

2. In all the old western films or even modern western films the good guy and the bad guy would always settle there differences in a duel and the better man would win, there is no difference in those films and me asking strider to a best out of 5 duels. in other words strider is confused in saying im hiding behind duel coz in actual fact he is scared of facing me in the true game mode of 1 on 1 skill v skill.

all the truth and nothing but the truth.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:06pm

me no duel.. i attempted it once and had the bad luck of playin remy. never again.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by jesse

i played with dagon for the first time yesterday cant pass judgement on that one..

since that was my first time playing him i can say striders better in warf tho
Hm what account were you on ?

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 3:56pm

Funny thing is i got a gold card just to play your sorry ass on 360 and then you just stfu? i'm still waiting little pu'ssy boy? its been fk'n years now? lmfao you would see what ive been talk'n about if you wasn't such a little b1tch!To anyone else that named me..... your not worth responding too! Because your either not very good or you play on an alt like a ho or both! penguin is atleast a top ps3 ctf player so i'll give him a response.... the rest are just bit'ches with a grudge! zzzZZZZZZZ

Me and Strider 2v2 against any 2 that name us in this thread in ctf, vctf and wf EU server only! come at us b1tches! DeadAim sure in the hell wont step up and play us on his DeadAim psn! mwahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:20pm
What the fu­ck are you talking about?  How did I shut up????  I didn't see you making any attempts to contact me, did I? You old fuc­k. LOL as if I'm scared of you LOLOLOLOL I obviously wasn't scared enough to play your friends (who are a lot better than you) without any notice or practice.......You senile cun­t, I have no reason to play the SH­ITTIER VERSION. Period. I play bad on Xbox but I'd still poop on you. I just choose to do it on the better version  (^^)  Your friends already know. Why don't you aaaask somebodeh   

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:27pm

What the fu­ck are you talking about?  How did I shut up????  I didn't see you making any attempts to contact me, did I? You old fuc­k. LOL as if I'm scared of you LOLOLOLOL I obviously wasn't scared enough to play your friends (who are a lot better than you) without any notice or practice.......You senile cun­t, I have no reason to play the SH­ITTIER VERSION. Period. I play bad on Xbox but I'd still poop on you. I just choose to do it on the better version  (^^)  Your friends already know. Why don't you aaaask somebodeh   

You did stfu quick once i said i got my gold b1tch boy! Id wreck your camping ass on 360, but sadly you just don't have the ballz Just stop even commenting until you grow some kid And your just a joke at vctf!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:35pm
LOLOLOL OMG Sizzle, stop being in denial. Ask ANY of your FRIENDS and they'll tell you the truth.

You still haven't answered me as to why I should choose to play on a laggy, player host/advantaged, game with a poop controller??? You've never been able to answer it so I expect you to dodge it again like the dumba­ss, senile, retarded, mentally challenged, cun­t that you are   :D

EDIT- Also LMFAO at having to RESORT to the worst mode in the game, even though I'd still fuc­k you up in that  ;D

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:39pm
http://iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=441" rel="nofollow - SIZZLE Today at 4:36pm65 minutesUnknown UnknownWriting Reply
http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7453" rel="nofollow - most mismatched skill to forum player.

Please just stop that reply, everything you say is void   XDD

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:43pm

LOLOLOL OMG Sizzle, stop being in denial. Ask ANY of your FRIENDS and they'll tell you the truth.
You still haven't answered me as to why I should choose to play on a laggy, player host/advantaged, game with a poop controller??? You've never been able to answer it so I expect you to dodge it again like the dumba­ss, senile, retarded, mentally challenged, cun­t that you are   :D
EDIT- Also LMFAO at having to RESORT to the worst mode in the game, even though I'd still fuc­k you up in that  ;D

NO the question is why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:46pm
la la la

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Funny thing is i got a gold card just to play your sorry ass on 360 and then you just stfu? i'm still waiting little pu'ssy boy? its been fk'n years now? lmfao you would see what ive been talk'n about if you wasn't such a little b1tch!To anyone else that named me..... your not worth responding too! Because your either not very good or you play on an alt like a ho or both! penguin is atleast a top ps3 ctf player so i'll give him a response.... the rest are just bit'ches with a grudge! zzzZZZZZZZ

Me and Strider 2v2 against any 2 that name us in this thread in ctf, vctf and wf EU server only! come at us b1tches! DeadAim sure in the hell wont step up and play us on his DeadAim psn! mwahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL you're not even top 20 in any mode, and act like anyone needs to deserve a response from you.

lol you serious, me and Penguin vs you and Strider ? I know Penguin doesn't even like me, and I kinda suck at ctf, but  I'm > Strider  and  Penguin is >>> you  in CTF easily.
VCTF you'd get ****d, I'm sure Penguin could adapt to it good enough to just return flags so I can score, the two of you are no problem for me to get past by.
And warfare, meh we'd go ham.

Remember, you started talking bs. LOL

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:49pm

NO the question is why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  OMG, You're so stupid. I'm not afraid. I've no reason to be. 
You're not a better killer
You're not a better runner
You're not a better defender
You're not a better mid-fielder
FUC­K you are NOT better than me at ANNNYYYTHIIINGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  XD

I just do not see the logic behind choosing lag over no lag.  My question is more important.   LETS PLAY SATURDAY. ON PS3 HAZARD CINEMA DEDICATED. LEEETTTTTSSSS GO.  tOp v Syzyshi­ts Misfits. If you decline it you're afraid. 

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:50pm
dagon put me with a eu player

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Funny thing is i got a gold card just to play your sorry ass on 360 and then you just stfu? i'm still waiting little pu'ssy boy? its been fk'n years now? lmfao you would see what ive been talk'n about if you wasn't such a little b1tch!To anyone else that named me..... your not worth responding too! Because your either not very good or you play on an alt like a ho or both! penguin is atleast a top ps3 ctf player so i'll give him a response.... the rest are just bit'ches with a grudge! zzzZZZZZZZMe and Strider 2v2 against any 2 that name us in this thread in ctf, vctf and wf EU server only! come at us b1tches! DeadAim sure in the hell wont step up and play us on his DeadAim psn! mwahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL you're not even top 20 in any mode, and act like anyone needs to deserve a response from you.

lol you serious, me and Penguin vs you and Strider ? I know Penguin doesn't even like me, and I kinda suck at ctf, but  I'm > Strider  and  Penguin is >>> you  in CTF easily.
VCTF you'd get ****d, I'm sure Penguin could adapt to it good enough to just return flags so I can score, the two of you are no problem for me to get past by.
And warfare, meh we'd go ham.

Remember, you started talking bs. LOL

Go build another clan to get wrecked kid lmfao Your the dumbest fk'n troll ever

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:05pm

NO the question is <font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 I just do not see the logic behind choosing lag over no lag.  My question is more important.   LETS PLAY SATURDAY. ON PS3 HAZARD CINEMA DEDICATED. LEEETTTTTSSSS GO.  tOp v Syzyshi­ts Misfits. If you decline it you're afraid. 

Come olay me or zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:13pm

NO the question is <font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">why are you so affraid to play a team with me on it on any system??? I suck remember??? So it would be like 4v3 right??? So bring your over rated sorry ass on 360 and play my fk'n team or just stfu PERIOD!!! Your same old stupid sh1t is old as hell so zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ok you didn't accept that means I winnnnnnnnnnnnn

Syzygy = Forever D-List

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:16pm

Ok you didn't accept that means I winnnnnnnnnnnnn
<font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">Syzygy = Forever D-List

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:30pm
Forever D-List

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:37pm

Forever D-List

same old zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:38pm
ITS OK BRO, MAYBE IN UT4 YOU CAN BE C-LIST......

THATS IF YOU STAY WITH US THAT LONG   Dx

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:41pm
Syzygy, no offense, but Penguin would work you if he tried. He's one of the all timers in this game.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:41pm

Spamguins UT3 career

Getting wrecked by qm in clan matches :o
Getting wrecked by BumRush in pubs :o

nuff said

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Syzygy, no offense, but Penguin would work you if he tried. He's one of the all timers in this game.

Your opinion don't matter at all! Let him come play me and you'll see and he's garb at vctf!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:44pm

Spamguins UT3 career

Getting wrecked by qm in clan matches :o
Getting wrecked by BumRush in pubs :o

nuff said

Only 5 people out of game of thousands that can control Penguin? That's actually not bad. You just gave him a back handed compliment.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:45pm

Your opinion don't matter at all! Let him come play me and you'll see and he's garb at vctf!

He's a ctf-er you clown. That's like me challenging you to warfare. Do you plan on challenging him 1 vs. 1 in vctf?

And in vctf, you're good, not great. You, Strider and Quick should start a team together. Team Overrated.

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

You guys all talk so big, like you killing people in a f u c k i n video game makes you a real man. Carry on big guy. Noone cares how good you guys are in your "mode".

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:56pm

He's a ctf-er you clown. That's like me challenging you to warfare. Do you plan on challenging him 1 vs. 1 in vctf?

And in vctf, you're good, not great. You, Strider and Quick should start a team together. Team Overrated.

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

You guys all talk so big, like you killing people in a f u c k i n video game makes you a real man. Carry on big guy. Noone cares how good you guys are in your "mode".

I got your clown b1tch! take your void ass opinion back to your tank because your no where near any comp for me in any mode period dipsh1t! I'll kick your ass in any mode so what does that make you genius? use your head before you use your mouth next time moron!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:59pm
Syzyshi­t, what's your point?  I never said I was better than qM, I said I was better than you   XD

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:59pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

I got your clown b1tch! take your void ass opinion back to your tank because your no where near any comp for me in any mode period dipsh1t! I'll kick your ass in any mode so what does that make you genius? use your head before you use your mouth next time moron!

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3. Go get a job and make something out of yourself. I'm sick of supporting you with the taxes I pay.

You do realize that your picking fights with teenagers (i.e., Penguin)? All so you can claim to your friends that your jump boots trix are better than his? That's hilarious.

Oh, and you have anger management issues. FACT.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:08pm

Syzyshi­t, what's your point?  I never said I was better than qM, I said I was better than you   XD

that your ut3 career isn't any better then the average player or any other tri member for 1.... and youve never played against me in a match so you do go by pubs so your a fk'n hypicrit for 2 You have had years to except my challenge, but you havn't so your all talk and no balls for 3

now this dumb ass thread can die zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:15pm
Syzyshyt, why are you so retarded?  I feel so sorry for you  ;.;   I legit do.

I don't need to play people in a match to determine their skill level, that's the amazing thing about my all knowing self   :D  I also base my opinion off of GOOD players opinions. No one has ever said you are good. You haven't accepted my challenge either you dipshi­t!!!!  WHYYYYYYYYY MUST YOU BE SO RETARDED!!!!!!!!!  CTF ME ON THE BETTER CONSOLE YOU'LL GET WRECKEDDDDDDD

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:16pm
Also WTF, can you honestly tell me that in your 80 years on this planet, you haven't learned to spell hypocrite? 

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:19pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3. Go get a job and make something out of yourself. I'm sick of supporting you with the taxes I pay.

You do realize that your picking fights with teenagers (i.e., Penguin)? All so you can claim to your friends that your jump boots trix are better than his? That's hilarious.

really retard? you don't know sh1t about me punk! iAM_A_PAP_PAW and its my favorite thing to be so go fk yourself bish.... I worked hard from age 15 until a few years ago when i retired so your lame ass attempt at a personal attack is a big ass FAIL! I can do whatever the fk i want now so eat that chump change! Id show my game room but it would probably be too depressing for your troll'n ass and I picked a fight? dam you are fk'n stupid lmao

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm

Also WTF, can you honestly tell me that in your 80 years on this planet, you haven't learned to spell hypocrite? 

Just give it up kid or come play me! otherwise its pointless to keep going on! Until we play you'll never really know! I'm ready anytime!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

really retard? you don't know sh1t about me punk! iAM_A_PAP_PAW and its my favorite thing to be so go fk yourself bish.... I worked hard from age 15 until a few years ago when i retired so your lame ass attempt at a personal attack is a big ass FAIL! I can do whatever the fk i want now so eat that chump change! Id show my game room but it would probably be too depressing for your troll'n ass and I picked a fight? dam you are fk'n stupid lmao

Show me your game room? Depressing for me? Trust me old man, there isn't anything you have that I'd want or can't buy 10 of.

Go back to school, learn some grammar, take some pills for anger management and stop hitting on little boys.

WTF is iAM_A_PAP_PAW? Is that new medication for anger management? Don't fret since your testosterone is non-existent. There is help for that.

And you keep writing about Penguin's UT3 career. Are we in the NBA now? I don't remember any of these payers getting paid to play UT3.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm

Just give it up kid or come play me! otherwise its pointless to keep going on! Until we play you'll never really know! I'm ready anytime!

EVERYONE already knows    XD   Let's not waste eachother's time

-------------

Posted By: Aquaknot
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:30pm
[TUBE]zDy63RfVZD4[/TUBE]

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:35pm

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

Show me your game room? Depressing for me? Trust me old man, there isn't anything you have that I'd want or can't buy 10 of.

Go back to school, learn some grammar, take some pills for anger management and stop hitting on little boys.

WTF is iAM_A_PAP_PAW? Is that new mdeication for anger management? Don't fret since your testosterone is non-existent. There is help for that.

Thats really the best you can fk'n do? lmfao I just wreck your tank the whole game when your on the other team just to spoil all your fun :) Its too easy lol and if you jump out i simply wreck your ass on foot every single time and you know it I knew it would make you all butthurt Its just a game though so i'm sure you'll get over it Mr Taxpayer :->

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

[TUBE]zDy63RfVZD4[/TUBE]

lmao site needs more funny sh1t

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:38pm

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3.

Lol you realise that sounds like you only play 8 hours/day? :P

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:40pm
Great job with the th read so far, very entertaining read from my phone. Hope to get power back soon freagin irene.

Im sure im not the only that feels bad about syzygy..,but hard to pity someone with his trCk record. He crossed the line with me when I checked this site a feq months ago afyer not being on here forever and he had post after post of personal attCks left for me. Rather pathetic. So this is karma

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3.

Lol you realise that sounds like you only play 8 hours/day? :P

Not really, hence the "get a job" right after that. I work for a living, not play. That was my point.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:42pm
Nothing wrong with a bitter pill of truth, swallow!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Great job with the th read so far, very entertaining read from my phone. Hope to get power back soon freagin irene. Im sure im not the only that feels bad about syzygy..,but hard to pity someone with his trCk record. He crossed the line with me when I checked this site a feq months ago afyer not being on here forever and he had post after post of personal attCks left for me. Rather pathetic. So this is karma

crossed a line with you? your the biggest fk'n troll on here dipsh1t! You trash the people, the site, the threads. yet you claim that you don't even play the fk'n game anymore? There's a select few that try to talk sh1t to me on here, but ingame they wont say jack sh1t? hm? Come ingame and talk sh1t and see how quick you start to die a get taunted. Every time i kill someone i taunt... I taunt a whole lot It p1sses people off too

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:07pm
^^^ Taunt?!?!?!?!? LMFAO! You're as stupid as they come. I know Deadaim can careless if someone taunts him in a video game. Is he supposed to be insulted by that?

-------------

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:10pm
syzygy no offense man as i aint got any problems with u but you're doing everything wrong here lol...
downing penguins skill
downing tRi's skill even though they are one of the best and most successful clans to touch ut3
and if by you're "id show you my game room but if may be too depressing for you're ass" comment to pinnacle was a comparison or attempt to downgrade pinnacle's real life then that is also a ver foolish thing to do lol

as for my vote.... it goes to skeezrint (forgot the name he used on the forum) but a very brief time on this forum as well as pm's he was claiming to be a top player and dominated the game yet he was terrible.... so bad... he even trash talked drokun's final hour montage which is one of the best if not the best console ut3 montage imo.... when he posted a vid of him getting average kills against bots...

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:16pm
^keyboard samurai

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:18pm
why thank u dorkun :D

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:18pm
lol @ dro i remember dat XD

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:19pm
why thank u sMatt :D

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:19pm
deadaims got a smart ass mind! i like this thread! changed it 4 ya pinn

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:21pm
What the f u c k is a clefer?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:21pm
WAAAIIIIIIITTTT!!!! ive changed my mind....... lunarblackcat gets my vote hands down!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:22pm
pinn goin ham with Team overrated! you were never rated fella!

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:22pm

pinn goin ham with Team overrated! you were never rated fella!

Never cared clefer.

-------------

Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:25pm
man and i thought i was hated on this forum..syzygay took it to a whole new level haha

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:25pm

why thank u sMatt :D

no need to thank me, its the truth xD

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:26pm
yeah syz is no.1 at that crow xDD haha.. well i dont personally hate him at all.. never had problems with him but many people on here do

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

man and i thought i was hated on this forum..syzygay took it to a whole new level haha

You're not hated. You're funny.

-------------

Posted By: Aquaknot
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:35pm
Mmmm.... Crow Heart

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:35pm

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

You're not hated. You're funny.
least someone thinks so..everyone else hates my face..that or they love me so good they decide to show it in a negative way..havent figured that out yet

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:39pm

Forever D-List
damn, that's the ultimate insult.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk