Forum Discription: Less moderation for those who feel the need
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7186
Printed Date: 06 Jul 2024 at 7:36pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Yo TX or JP
Posted By: SIZZLE
Subject: Yo TX or JP
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:32pm
Could one of you two please delete my SYZYGY acount for me and get rid of any info related? thanks to whichever one does.

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Replies:
Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:08pm
Did you finally get your fill?

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:31am
TX or JP post its been deleted here so i know its all been deleted and by who. thx

-------------

Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:35am
if syzygy go's. im going to!
Delete my account once you delete his. please and thank you
bros for life SYZYGY

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:38am
uh, you guys being serious? I can't tell.. send me a PM instead of making a thread about it so I know. 

-------------

Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:27am
lol Rican. LOL

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:43am
Can you do just a partial deletion because we little t**sers at PBM need Sizl there!Cry

-------------

Posted By: valjohn
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 7:03am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Could one of you two please delete my SYZYGY acount for me and get rid of any info related? thanks to whichever one does.

What's this? A joke or what?

JP, TX don't listen : the guy is old, tired and senile --> sometimes he doesn't know what he says/writes

Posted By: gr01n5h07
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:37am

WTF??? If you really leave I'm driving over to Indiana to kick your hillbilly @ss Big smile

-------------
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:57am
YES I'M SERIOUS JP! Delete my SYGYGY account and get rid of any related info please! I want it posted in this thread so people know it has been done and that i'm done! NO JOKE!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:06pm
Disapprove 

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:24pm
Val you can add me on ps3 if you want to you know lol I think you know im safe by now :) My blue hared girl

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:50pm
sigz don't rage quit bro :[

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:52pm

YES I'M SERIOUS JP! Delete my SYGYGY account and get rid of any related info please! I want it posted in this thread so people know it has been done and that i'm done! NO JOKE!
Are you going to let a bunch of kids own you???  You really want to let them win???  Anyway, what ever you do I respect your decision.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Val you can add me on ps3 if you want to you know lol I think you know im safe by now :) My blue hared girl

Adding you it's not a problem (what psn?), but I'm not online as much as before Confused and playing with US players it's almost like mission impossible for the moment

This site it's a good way to keep the contact with e-mates

I agree that some "situations" are not always easy to handle, but it's like in real life : don't get your head messed with it, cause it's not worth it... people are what they are, so the best thing is to pick those who suit you and ignore the others as much as possible

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:51pm
psn is l_SIZZLE_l Val.. I play vctf on EU all the time with 2 cool guys Coolworx and Tox_ belgium so EU server is fine.

@ Vlln Ive own'd my share of dousche bags ingame and on here! NO ONE could ever make me rage quit ingame or on here! Its just not as interesting on here thats all! Just get Devil ready for qm! You guys have 1 shot! Better play your ass's off! Live stream Devil vs qm! It will be the best ut3 match ever imo Good luck to both clans!

@Groin you can't be serious? lol Dousche bags like Spamguin Ramspam Bum Rican could NEVER own me ingame or on here! Their just not smart enough

@ Spamguin get your guys ready because me and the BEST 360 players are going to try to destroy your dousche bag ass's! Ima try to get Bum to RAGE QUIT again! But i mostly want to see what you the SPAM KING got when i have a good team for once? This is a grudge match 4 sure! Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! You wont if i host!!! I'll make sure of that! If Seifer hosts i know your ass wont score period!!! You'll surely let RamSpam run you chicken sh1t!

Oh and if any of you dousche bags are in any 360 party im in? Expect me to trash your ass nonstop like yall have did me on ps3!

-------------

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:00pm
he really is senile  ;.;

and he wants his account deleted cause it's time for him to check into the senior center   o:

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

he really is senile  ;.;
and he wants his account deleted cause it's time for him to check into the senior center   o:

Just get ready to get that pubstar ass whip'd kid! Know you'll be camping!

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:33pm
add me "again" Syg since i cant talk trash to you up hereWink lol jk

but dang man, you better have a good reason!!Angry

and dont break your back messing aroud with PenTongue

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:36pm
if were gonna have a little match, were playing on both systems.
lol at people not scoring on others host, that's the worst insult i have ever heard. 

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

add me "again" Syg since i cant talk trash to you up hereWink lol jk

but dang man, you better have a good reason!!Angry

and dont break your back messing aroud with PenTongue

I done told Seif i'll add you back.. Just have to punish you for a while when you switch teams like that :) I want to join IAM if thats cool with yall? Talk to whoever to make sure its ok! If not its yalls loss! jk

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

lol at people not scoring on others host, that's the worst insult i have ever heard. 

Really? I'm sure Rockhead is much worse then that 360 first then ps3!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:53pm

Really? I'm sure Rockhead is much worse then that 360 first then ps3!
Thats fine, sounds good

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:56pm

@ Spamguin get your guys ready because me and the BEST 360 players are going to try to destroy your dousche bag ass's!

Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! You wont if i host!!! I'll make sure of that! You'll surely let RamSpam run you chicken sh1t!

LOL I bet you don't even fit in that category and need to be carried, BAHA

HAHAHA Why are you such a scared piece of ****? Why won't you play on the better console with dedicated servers? The only chance in HELL that you have of winning is if you host and I'm lagging all over the place. You're f***ing garbage, get it through your thick skull, you old c**t. and why wouldn't I let Ram run? he's probably better than me at running and I'm better than him at defending.....f***ing stupid ppl that don't know how to play.....SMH

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:26pm

@ Spamguin <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">get your guys ready because me and the BEST 360 players are going to try to destroy your dousche bag ass's!
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! <font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">You wont if i host!!! I'll make sure of that! You'll surely let RamSpam run you chicken sh1t!
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">LOL I bet you don't even fit in that category and need to be carried, BAHA
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">HAHAHA Why are you such a scared piece of ****? Why won't you play on the better console with dedicated servers? The only chance in HELL that you have of winning is if you host and I'm lagging all over the place. You're f***ing garbage, get it through your thick skull, you old c**t. and why wouldn't I let Ram run? he's probably better than me at running and I'm better than him at defending.....f***ing stupid ppl that don't know how to play.....SMH

Don't start making excuses before we even play! Like i said you'll be fk'n camping and spaming like always pubstar! You have NO balls kid! I'll be running like always though! ps3 system next dumbass! can't you fk'n read^^ lmfao

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:27pm
Lets be honest, you wont play on PS3

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:29pm
How is it an excuse? It's a fact. The shyttier version has no dedicated servers and you need your host to try to win   :D  FACT. 

Yes, just everyone run, no one guard the flag. You're a f***ing idiot you dumb b****, delete your account. No one cares about you.  (:

-------------

Posted By: FaZeD_U
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:37pm
Please tell me your going to record this penguin???

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:46pm
A lot of hostility. :o

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:47pm

How is it an excuse? It's a fact. The shyttier version has no dedicated servers and you need your host to try to win   :D  FACT. 
Yes, just everyone run, no one guard the flag. You're a f***ing idiot you dumb b****, delete your account. No one cares about you.  (:

No one cares seems to be your #1 phrase? Lets just see what happens shall we You guys have already motivated me enough!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

Please tell me your going to record this penguin???

Sup Fase.. You just pop up out of no where don't ya lol You should get a team together and play those guys.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:56pm
thats my mo lol come out of nowhere... Ya Im gonna try n get a team together i just wana play some competitive games...

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:07pm

No one cares seems to be your #1 phrase? Lets just see what happens shall we You guys have already motivated me enough!

It's because no one cares about you    o_o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; waste of space

well I feel bad for whoever you pick because they'll basically have to play with a man down.....like a 3v4   xD

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:10pm
Your just obsess'd like Fase is kid! Just get your team as ready as you can! We'll be playing pretty soon.

-------------

Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:13pm

thats my mo lol come out of nowhere... Ya Im gonna try n get a team together i just wana play some competitive games...

Maybe you should of taken your ps3 with ya
Way to step up Syz, cya in UT3

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm
what am i obsessed about exactly???

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Maybe you should of taken your ps3 with yaWay to step up Syz, cya in UT3

Sup my man.. been wanting this match for a very long time!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:18pm

what am i obsessed about exactly???

thats a jk.. dam :)

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:23pm
no i was just asking

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:37pm
Its all good Fase :)

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:36pm
How is XBL better when they don't have dedicated servers?  That has always confused me!?!

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: danjel3+5
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:39pm
If you delete all his posts I fear that the internet might crash world wide.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanjelV8" rel="nofollow - Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

How is XBL better when they don't have dedicated servers?  That has always confused me!?!
its not, XBL is better for just about everything else except UT3, they fu*ked up big time.

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

lol 4 sure :)

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:56pm
So are you actually going bye bye or just changed your name now

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

You are the winner LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

So are you actually going bye bye or just changed your name now

Ask JP little weiner guy

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:51pm
Why? I'm asking you no skill guy.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:58pm

Why? I'm asking you no skill guy.

oh thats really your comeback? lmao JP know so no need to say it on here yet.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:04pm
Oh jesus, fvckin 12 year old girls make secrets, not drunk rednecks.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:35am

Oh jesus, fvckin 12 year old girls make secrets, not drunk rednecks.

ay I'm a sober redneck :)

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:23am

Dedicated servers are only better if you run good on them. The current ps3 ctf servers are garbage so their not better then some 360 hosts 4 me! It depends on the hosts location and internet quality! Also if you use your tele port a lot in ctf like i do then the ps3 version is wak bexause there's key spots where the tele port wont work at all. I wouldn't ever play Reflection in a match on ps3! Tele port is way too wak on that map! When time is so important on that small map you need your tele port to work right! A dedicated host on 360 with great internet like *Deaths host* can be just as good or better then a ps3 paid for server depending on your location relative to the host. Some people shouldn't ever host though! Its like their still on fk'n dial up :)

I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:35am

Sizzle... I think that depends on how you camp Wink  Camping with the shock is a lot harder if the host is sh1t.   BTW... did you like how I unintentionally screwed up 2 of your flag runs last night and we were both on the same team LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 12:02pm

Dedicated servers are only better if you run good on them. The current ps3 ctf servers are garbage so their not better then some 360 hosts 4 me! It depends on the hosts location and internet quality! Also if you use your tele port a lot in ctf like i do then the ps3 version is wak bexause there's key spots where the tele port wont work at all. I wouldn't ever play Reflection in a match on ps3! Tele port is way too wak on that map! When time is so important on that small map you need your tele port to work right! A dedicated host on 360 with great internet like *Deaths host* can be just as good or better then a ps3 paid for server depending on your location relative to the host. Some people shouldn't ever host though! Its like their still on fk'n dial up :)

I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo.

a professional dedicated U.S host will always be a better option than a player host. It's your own fault if you have shyt internet   (;  and there's only one spot on reflection where the translocator messes up, but if you can't make your way around that than you're a sorry excuse of a CTF'er   XD

"I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo."  

quite possibly one of the dumbest opinions I've ever heard. Defenders do more killing than runners  :/   but I'll just go with it   :O   and good ping for a runner means nothing if he sucks   XD

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 4:19pm

Dedicated servers are only better if you run good on them. The current ps3 ctf servers are garbage so their not better then some 360 hosts 4 me! It depends on the hosts location and internet quality! Also if you use your tele port a lot in ctf like i do then the ps3 version is wak bexause there's key spots where the tele port wont work at all. I wouldn't ever play Reflection in a match on ps3! Tele port is way too wak on that map! When time is so important on that small map you need your tele port to work right! A dedicated host on 360 with great internet like *Deaths host* can be just as good or better then a ps3 paid for server depending on your location relative to the host. Some people shouldn't ever host though! Its like their still on fk'n dial up :) I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo.
a professional dedicated U.S host will always be a better option than a player host. It's your own fault if you have shyt internet   (;  and there's only one spot on reflection where the translocator messes up, but if you can't make your way around that than you're a sorry excuse of a CTF'er   XD
"I don't see the need for the people that just camp all the time to have a great Server or host anyway.. Flag runners should always have the better connection imo."  
quite possibly one of the dumbest opinions I've ever heard. Defenders do more killing than runners  :/   but I'll just go with it   :O   and good ping for a runner means nothing if he sucks   XD

Really Happyfeet? Everything you just posted is either wrong or ignorant! Making your way around spots where your tele port wont work on ps3 vs NO tele port problems on 360? No brainer! There's always multiple defenders vs 1 flag runner so yes the multiple campers should have to deal with lag over a single runner.. No brainer! And yes someones dedicated host CAN run better then a Paid for Server.. No brainer! ping means nothing if your just another camp and spam the flag player :/

@Groin yea you fk'd 2 runs up lol Seifer picked up the second one after you jumped backwards into my triple making me kill myself and he scored so atleast we still won. :) I only ran 2 so you were 2 for 2

-------------

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 5:10pm
A flagrunner gets over 20 chances to score in 10 minutes..
A defender has to stop most if not all of those for keeping a game close

In short, everyone needs good ping :P

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 5:31pm
Plus as a vctf runner I can tell you don't need a good ping to run. It's still basically the same unless you have to face someone with better ping in like a close sniper duel. But cmon.

Good flagrunning contains of: a good route (map knowledge, maybe some jumps), being invisible and spamming everything behind you. :D You don't need good ping for any of that. ;D

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 6:15pm
^ See Syzygy, these are the type of responses you get from smart people   O:

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 7:26pm
Thanks for the clarification Puerto and Sizzle.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Plus as a vctf runner I can tell you don't need a good ping to run. It's still basically the same unless you have to face someone with better ping in like a close sniper duel. But cmon.

Good flagrunning contains of: a good route (map knowledge, maybe some jumps), being invisible and spamming everything behind you. :D You don't need good ping for any of that. ;D

Timing on jumps is a lil off but still plenty do-able :) HAHAHA spam everything behind you, thats what i do on necro anymore if ppl wanna spam flak, i send rockets fvckin everywhere till i get to where im going to do my jump.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:44pm

Thanks for the clarification Puerto and Sizzle.

I gave my opinoin on it,but you will always get different opinions on everything.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

A flagrunner gets over 20 chances to score in 10 minutes..A defender has to stop most if not all of those for keeping a game closeIn short, everyone needs good ping :P
Your missing the whole point.. Not everyone is going to connect the same to any server or host! Say you have to choose between the 4 players of your team and decide which one should host for a match on 360.. I'd choose whoever is going to have to run the flag as host every time! Defenders always have help to kill a flag runner!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:14pm

<div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">^ See Syzygy, these are the type of responses you get from smart people   O:

Smart people ay? Dagons vctf point is a whole different situation so he obviously didn't even know what he was commiting on.. Droken must be talking about playing on a Lan :) For everyones connection to be the same.. You just get ready to play Camp'nKing.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 6:05am
Sry Syz but tbh, I played with Penguin the other day and it's unfair to call him camper as if he couldn't do anything else. Maybe in clan matches or pugs he takes the defender role but somebody has to ?
My point is, in that ctf game, even though it was just a pub, he was pretty amazing. I mean the enemy team had like half of qM (Phant, Hel, Worm, Bum) in there plus Terror, and we hardly lost. :D

Long story, meaning Penguin is much better than you in CTF and has a lot more influence on a single match.

Sorry it had to be said, cause this is really annoying me. All this talking on here. ;O

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 12:43pm

Sry Syz but tbh, I played with Penguin the other day and it's unfair to call him camper as if he couldn't do anything else. Maybe in clan matches or pugs he takes the defender role but somebody has to ?
My point is, in that ctf game, even though it was just a pub, he was pretty amazing. I mean the enemy team had like half of qM (Phant, Hel, Worm, Bum) in there plus Terror, and we hardly lost. :D

Long story, meaning Penguin is much better than you in CTF and has a lot more influence on a single match.

Sorry it had to be said, cause this is really annoying me. All this talking on here. ;O

I see how hard your try'n to get the og's of ut3 to be cool with you Dagon, but by constantly praising qm and AR and now dousche bags campers like Spamguin who couldn't beat qm so now he just keeps qm's nuts all slobbered up hoping to join qm :---0 your really seeming quite desperate Do yourself a favor kid and stay out of the way. Your opinion is just as credible as anyone elses though! You say Spamguin played good in a pub ay? lmfao Of course he did HE'S A TRU PUBSTAR

You couldn't beat Devil but atleast they let you joined them. Spamguin couldn't ever beat qm so now he kiss's there ass! but he still isn't in qm?

Lets just wait and see how good Spamguin plays against my team in a real ctf match.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:19pm
SYZYGY
no one cares what you have to say, wasting your time  XD

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:44pm

SYZYGY
no one cares what you have to say, wasting your time  XD

Just be ready to play! Rember, NO excuses PUB STAR!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 3:14pm
umm I don't care. 
Even if I lose you won't be better than me   :D   

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 3:33pm
lolololololololol

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Posted By: RaMSLaYeR
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 4:32pm
why hasn't he left yet?

-------------
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

why hasn't he left yet?
That is a valid question.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:41pm
DAM Spamguin, RamSpam and SpamoRrican in 720p are all three in my thread? WOW im SO pub-star struck!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:47pm
lolol^ and sigz whats my nickname n you have to throw a 'spam' in there

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

lolol^ and sigz whats my nickname n you have to throw a 'spam' in there

K here's you one Vlln.. SpamGuin_SlaYer I threw a worthless Spam in yours

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:55pm
hey syzygy shut up no one cares   :3

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:03pm

hey syzygy shut up no one cares   :3

ay SpamGuin, OG people don't like gettin own'd and then taunted and then cap'd on and then taunted some more! Just Ask Phantasi (--:

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:12pm
wait what  XD
even if you cap on Phantaci, you'll never be better than him   :D  Your legacy is set, just leave  XD

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:14pm
oo sigz.. not even relevant ma d00d

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:35pm

wait what  XD
even if you cap on Phantaci, you'll never be better than him   :D  Your legacy is set, just leave  XD

Sh1t I think i'll stay now Just to annoy pubstars like you.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

oo sigz.. not even relevant ma d00d

You asked for a nickname :) I think its great lol

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:07am

wait what  XD

gross pedos can't annoy me

they just scare me   :<

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:31am

wait what  XD
gross pedos can't annoy me
they just scare me   :<

pedo's? Hell you can go as lowlife as you want to about me Happyfeet! I already knew you were a dousche so i'm not supprised by that at all! Why you still in this thread dousche boy? My biggest fan yet :)

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 9:51am
PSHAW- I'm no douche, everyone loves me   >:|
and I'm in this thread cause I feel like it
why are YOU here? no one likes you  XD  you've never had a fan, and never will have a fan   ;D  keep dreaming

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 10:07am
Smart move, I state my opinion in an argument and you bring the "quit sucking his balls" comeback, real mature. ;D
Yeah you're obviously right, I said that Penguin is better at CTF than you (does anyone but Syg disagree?) and now me and Penguin are like best friends, yeah.

One more thing, DEVIL asked me to join, I didn't ask them nor did I suck their balls.

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 10:11am

True, we all love the Penguin., and the Slayer, and the Rican.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 10:25am
>:D

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 11:24am
<3

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:19pm

Smart move, I state my opinion in an argument and you bring the "quit sucking his balls" comeback, real mature. ;D
Yeah you're obviously right, I said that Penguin is better at CTF than you (does anyone but Syg disagree?) and now me and Penguin are like best friends, yeah.

One more thing, DEVIL asked me to join, I didn't ask them nor did I suck their balls.

Stop sucking my balls then Dagon! Go get a all mode match vs qm, or a VCTF match vs AR while their both active again genius!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

True, we all love the Penguin., and the Slayer, and the Rican.

lol ps3 love ay?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:55pm

and I'm in this thread cause I feel like it
why are YOU here? no one likes you  XD  you've never had a fan, and never will have a fan   ;D  keep dreaming

Your posts are all weak as hell pubstar.. Your just boring kid.. Same type of silly sh1t you always say.. So just go team stack some more randoms in ctf just to be a dousche Happyfeet! Obviously your little squirly dousche buddies will be right there on your nuts

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 1:26pm
your posts are by far the most retarded on the forum..... your insults don't even make sense   XD

definitely a pubstar when I 4v4'd against your buddies and won   ;D   when it was my first competitive game on ut3 in months, and also my first competitive game on 360 in years   XD

but keep throwin those false insults around  :3

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 1:50pm

your posts are by far the most retarded on the forum..... your insults don't even make sense   XD
definitely a pubstar when I 4v4'd against your buddies and won   ;D   when it was my first competitive game on ut3 in months, and also my first competitive game on 360 in years   XD

4v4 against my buddies? lmfao you guys have been playing together for a long time! You played against some good random players! meaning theyve never played together like that ever! So don't think playing my team will be anything like that! Ima hand you your ass kid! 3-0'd your ps3 buddies 2 games straight without jkd :) doubt you could ever shut out a team like that 2 straight games with even i qm player on it! Let alone a team with Phantasi Bum and Rican on it. :) If you could do it? you would have did it by now! Your ut3 career legacy is... getting dominated by qm in clan matches and getting dominated by Bumrush in pubs So PLEASE just don't give me anymore of your career stats!!! Its just fk'n imbarassing

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 2:19pm

4v4 against my buddies? lmfao you guys have been playing together for a long time! You played against some good random players! meaning theyve never played together like that ever! So don't think playing my team will be anything like that! Ima hand you your ass kid! 3-0'd your ps3 buddies 2 games straight without jkd :) doubt you could ever shut out a team like that 2 straight games with even i qm player on it! Let alone a team with Phantasi Bum and Rican on it. :) If you could do it? you would have did it by now! Your ut3 career legacy is... getting dominated by qm in clan matches and getting dominated by Bumrush in pubs So PLEASE just don't give me anymore of your career stats!!! Its just fk'n imbarassing
Couple of questions for you
When was this?
Where was i?
Are you serious?
You mad bro?

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 2:35pm

Syz keeps talking about Penguin being a pubstar...

How many clan matches have you played Syz ?
:'D

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 2:48pm

I've only been in a clan with Ram, and have only played with Rican in pubs   ;D   I hadn't played or spoken with them in months anyways. and really LMAO, cause that was like the first time I ever met Stefi   xD!!! so you fail  D:  Are you talking about Coret???  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO<ODiferluyfgryfu   I think the last time I played that ****ty ass map was the first week of ps3 launch? Please gtfo, you sound like Colossus bragging about a Vertebrae win. You played that game on a player host, so it's automatically out the window HAHAHA VOID. hang on to that player hosted win syzygy, cause it's all you got   ;D  but furrserious I wouldn't say I got "dominated" by anyone ever. Even if I lose, I make the other team work for it  ;3 Atleast I didn't get like 2 points in a tourny game  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are and forever will be the clown of UT3-console  

EDIT: Also if we're going to play (it most likely won't happen because Syzygarb is a pussy) then it will have to happen soon/within the next week before Saturday because I'm gonna have my sister, niece, and nephew spending the next month in my house. I've barely seen them in 4 years and I don't plan to spend time on UT3 over spending time with them   (;

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 4:30pm

4v4 against my buddies? lmfao you guys have been playing together for a long time! You played against some good random players! meaning theyve never played together like that ever! So don't think playing my team will be anything like that! Ima hand you your ass kid!<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000"> 3-0'd your ps3 buddies 2 games straight without jkd :) doubt you could ever shut out a team like that 2 straight games with even i qm player on it! Let alone a team with Phantasi Bum and Rican on it. :) If you could do it? you would have did it by now! Your ut3 career legacy is... getting dominated by qm in clan matches and getting dominated by Bumrush in pubs So PLEASE just don't give me anymore of your career stats!!! Its just fk'n imbarassing
Couple of questions for you
When was this?
Where was i?
Are you serious?
You mad bro?

You were spam'n your flag like always! To NO avail!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 4:37pm
[QUOTE=-DaGoN-]

<FONT style=": #000000">Syz keeps talking about Penguin being a dousche...

How many clan matches has Penguin played vs Syz ?
:'D[

Penguin has never stepped up! Its taken over 2 years for their little balls to finally drop You got those clan matches set up yet genius?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 4:50pm

I've only been in a clan with Ram, and have only played with Rican in pubs   ;D   I hadn't played or spoken with them in months anyways. and really LMAO, cause that was like the first time I ever met Stefi   xD!!! so you fail  D:  Are you talking about Coret???  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO<ODiferluyfgryfu   I think the last time I played that ****ty ass map was the first week of ps3 launch? Please gtfo, you sound like Colossus bragging about a Vertebrae win. You played that game on a player host, so it's automatically out the window HAHAHA VOID. hang on to that player hosted win syzygy, cause it's all you got   ;D  but furrserious I wouldn't say I got "dominated" by anyone ever. Even if I lose, I make the other team work for it  ;3 Atleast I didn't get like 2 points in a tourny game  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are and forever will be the clown of UT3-console  
EDIT: Also if we're going to play (it most likely won't happen because Syzygarb is a pussy) then it will have to happen soon/within the next week before Saturday because I'm gonna have my sister, niece, and nephew spending the next month in my house. I've barely seen them in 4 years and I don't plan to spend time on UT3 over spending time with them   (;

Well in all honesty CS & Dro are way more skilled then you are! You just camp&spam harder then they do! If your balls are retracting now and you want to crawl back to ps3 instead of play'n us thats OK! You'd lose anyway!!! I'll be 1 up on your dousche ass either way!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 5:07pm

Well in all honesty CS & Dro are way more skilled then you are! You just camp&spam harder then they do! If your balls are retracting now and you want to crawl back to ps3 instead of play'n us thats OK! You'd lose anyway!!! I'll be 1 up on your dousche ass either way!
HAHAHAHAUISDGHYDBGDUVFUDHVEUVGRRVURUGVRU  omg ur too funny

and Drokun's a beast, best EU player so I'm not arguing with you about that  XD

wow do you not know how to read? I said I'd rather spend time with family I hardly see and you take it as running?  LOL I know you'd rather play games cause your family hates you, but DAYUM  xD!!!

but for serious, what are you trying to gain out of all this? I already said even if I lose, or even if I get 0 points on every map, on every host, on both consoles.....I WILL STILL BE BETTER THAN YOU

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 5:14pm
Will you two just make out already.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk