Forum Discription: UT3 General Discussion
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1120
Printed Date: 07 Aug 2024 at 1:32am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Who grows the UT3 community?
Posted By: Administrator
Subject: Who grows the UT3 community?
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 10:10am
When I first started playing this game, it was my first online co-op video game.  I was so lost, I almost pulled the disk out and threw it in the garbage.

Since this site is all about growing the UT3 community, I want to give a shout out to the following members for always being willing to contribute to the community (and no, I don't care what you think of any of them!). Without them, this site wouldn't even exist.

First on the list has got to be Two_Fase. Nobody does more to teach people this game and grow the UT3 community.

Then...

• Do-Or_Die_420
  • Chris_C
  • BioSoaker
  • Sk-iller
  • Trainwreck
  • Prodigy
  • xplorer2233
  • Pinnacle
  • ReverandCrow
  • Incremental
  • Potorikan
  • TotalEnvy
  • TX2k7
  • Danjel8
  • Xerxes
  • J_Rivers

I know tempers flair and at times, our patience wears thin with each other.  In the modes I play, this is the core of the game and we would have nothing without these guys.

There are a lot of other guys that contribute and are fun to scrim with.  If I left you off the list, it's because I'm still on my first cup of coffee this morning!

Thanks to all of you guys for making this game a worthwhile hobby.

Replies:
Posted By: Two_Fase
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 10:31am
i love u too man. but seriously i'm glad to be around a great group of people who enjoy this as much as i do. we all help it grow in one way or another.

-------------
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear

Posted By: Prince Big Woody
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:39pm
How about ICE_Killingspree a while ago?

-------------

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 2:40pm
Ditto. My list is fairly long, so I'll just reserve it for the few. Special thanks to Two Fase, Potorikan, Aqua, Incremental and Xerxes for keeping this site together. Without this site, the community could have died a while ago. Thanks guys.

-------------

Posted By: XTERMNATR
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 5:07pm
aqua its amazing how far youve come i remember when you first came on
i used to think god this guy loves the tank
i said aqua needs to get a fng mic and then this old guy goes i got one
the rest is history

two fase the first guy from smp that took a break from killing me and showed me what time it was
great guy seems patient almost dadlike

portorikan super cool brought some new energy and good vibes to the game

pinnacle just a class act

-------------
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 5:21pm
^^^^^^ Thanks buddy!

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by XTERMNATR

the rest is history

Thanks man.  I actually remember that!  I broke down and got a mic after Two_Fase pestered me daily for about a month about it. There was another guy, but I can't recall his tag.  He was my first non-bot friend request that I sent and then he moved and I never saw him again. He would put a VCTF server up almost ever day with the bezerk mod.

I can't belive I've been playing this for nearly a year already.  No I suck much less than I used to...

-------------

Posted By: PcX_Potorikan
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

When I first started playing this game, it was my first online co-op video game.  I was so lost, I almost pulled the disk out and threw it in the garbage.

Since this site is all about growing the UT3 community, I want to give a shout out to the following members for always being willing to contribute to the community (and no, I don't care what you think of any of them!). Without them, this site wouldn't even exist.

First on the list has got to be Two_Fase. Nobody does more to teach people this game and grow the UT3 community.

Then...

• Do-Or_Die_420
  • Chris_C
  • BioSoaker
  • Sk-iller
  • Trainwreck
  • Prodigy
  • xplorer2233
  • Pinnacle
  • ReverandCrow
  • Incremental
  • Potorikan
  • TotalEnvy
  • TX2k7
  • Danjel8
  • Xerxes
  • J_Rivers

I know tempers flair and at times, our patience wears thin with each other.  In the modes I play, this is the core of the game and we would have nothing without these guys.

There are a lot of other guys that contribute and are fun to scrim with.  If I left you off the list, it's because I'm still on my first cup of coffee this morning!

We love you right back my friend.  You've done something Epic and Sony haven't been able to do.  give a core community of die hard players a place where we can all come talk, share and play with one another without any of the mess and chaos found elsewhere.  You put in a lot of time and effort in this site and have done so asking nothing in return.  If there was anyone more deserving of an achievement award, it would be you.

Thank you Aqua for continuing to give the gift that keeps on giving.  

D

-------------
http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/PcX_Potorikan/">

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by XTERMNATR

the rest is history

two fase the first guy from smp that took a break from killing me and showed me what time it was
great guy seems patient almost dadlike

portorikan super cool brought some new energy and good vibes to the game

pinnacle just a class act

Thx X.  that's greatly appreciated bro. 

-------------

Posted By: ud1en0w
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:12pm

Most of those people showed me a thing or 2. The person that i think showed me the most was http://iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=60 - SHINOBI .

Posted By: TheProdigy
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:22pm
Thanks Aqua, ive always tried to lend a helping hand..
this games is so much more advanced then it was a year ago..

When me and Twofase were on the same Team, we seen and made new things to this game we never thought could happen or work..

Danjel is another who has showed me alot, hes always tryin to help people..

-------------
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/smp_theprodigy">

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:42pm
Damn Aqua you always seem to bring a tear to my eye....But non tha less i dont love you but my rockets sure do!  Keepin it real tho, i wouldnt of been along this long without Rivers, Aqua & Arkos...My 3 brothers from another mother...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 11:49pm
i truly believe all of the clan leaders past and present go along way and get little recognition as well. they set up the matches look out for their players and contribute in a way that often gets overlooked.
DOD
XERXES
SPAG
NOOTSAC
SKILLER
TRAINWRECK
ENVY
PRODIGY
CHRIS_C
BLACKCATS
DEADAIM
TRINITY
TRIPHOP

and i know theres a lot more but thats off the top of my head at this present moment. these are the guys that made some of these epic battles happen.

-------------
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 11:54pm
Triphop? Isn't he on the moon?

-------------

Posted By: surfacing8671
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 3:23am
Originally posted by Drokun

How about ICE_Killingspree a while ago?
hell yea. that was before this site was up though. i think?? like a year ago. when they wanted to get the ladder back up on GB.

-------------

http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/surfacing8671">

Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 3:34am
awww such a gay moment i love you too aqua ill touch ur butt later when ur sleeping ;)

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 9:27am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

awww such a gay moment i love you too aqua ill touch ur butt later when ur sleeping ;)

I knew this was coming.  BTW, you have a hang nail...

-------------

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 9:10pm
thanks for the mention two_fase

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 9:18pm

I knew this was coming.  BTW, you have a hang nail...
oh darn i broke a nail :(

Posted By: _EnVy_
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:45pm
yeah but im almost done trying to help this community. all i see in it now is a bunch of clans talking **** to other clans and only playing a few modes of their own except for tRi and iAM. and now with this titan **** you just have skilled players like chris c just going to spawn kill over and over. its starting to become a joke in my eyes. also i try and try to spark up action and players say they will play, but then never show up. its growing to pathetic for me to even care anymore. hurry up already ffXIII...

-------------

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

yeah but im almost done trying to help this community. all i see in it now is a bunch of clans talking **** to other clans and only playing a few modes of their own except for tRi and iAM. and now with this titan **** you just have skilled players like chris c just going to spawn kill over and over. its starting to become a joke in my eyes. also i try and try to spark up action and players say they will play, but then never show up. its growing to pathetic for me to even care anymore. hurry up already ffXIII...

Envy, I appreciate your frustration but don't let it get you down.  the climate is changing and at the very least, more and more people are coming on to this site.  that fact alone will eventually change the face of things over and over again.  Be patient.  this community will continue to re-define itself over and over again.  all this has happened before, and all this will happen again.  

-------------

Posted By: TheProdigy
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:49pm
titan blows.. ICN is also a all around team.. iAM should play us in everything.. =)

-------------
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/smp_theprodigy">

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by ICN_TheProdigy

titan blows.. ICN is also a all around team.. iAM should play us in everything.. =)

we asked you guys this along time ago, and the answer was only warfare...why did you wait until you got bum and paw? this is what most clans are doing these days. hidding out until they can get the players to float them. not talking **** here, just pointing out how the community is today. but iim sure we will play you as we never turn down a match in any mode. we play to play, nothing more. we dont have anything to prove anymore. or at least i dont, already done that and im done with it...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:57pm

settle down tiger....we don't need you climbing any fences now. this is supposed to be positive

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:01pm
sorry fase, but im starting to lose my attraction to this game. 

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: FoXy
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:09pm
Lol your losing your attraction to the game because..... ICN got Paw and Rush, rush took the first team who asked for him, if iAM woulda asked first im sure he wouldve said yes, i guess thats just your teams lost on not being on there toes, 2 ppl cant make a team, CTF or TDM is a team effort, more CTF, And ive seen other ICN players in CTF an TDM lately so there trying to learn different modes just like you are envy... its all practice...

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Lol your losing your attraction to the game because..... ICN got Paw and Rush, rush took the first team who asked for him, if iAM woulda asked first im sure he wouldve said yes, i guess thats just your teams lost on not being on there toes, 2 ppl cant make a team, CTF or TDM is a team effort, more CTF, And ive seen other ICN players in CTF an TDM lately so there trying to learn different modes just like you are envy... its all practice...

i asked bumrush like the first day...i wanted him and a few other ctf/dm'rs to join us so we could be more rounded in all modes. i want to play all modes, but i dont know what im doing in the foot modes for the most part Cry

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:41pm

i asked bumrush like the first day...i wanted him and a few other ctf/dm'rs to join us so we could be more rounded in all modes. i want to play all modes, but i dont know what im doing in the foot modes for the most part Cry

well the concept for tdm duel amd dm are the simple kill better then the other person/team

ctf you are either a flag runner a camper/protector or ur the mid guy who helps the flag runner after hes gotten the flag its ur chouce on what u want to be

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:51pm

well the concept for tdm duel amd dm are the simple kill better then the other person/team

ctf you are either a flag runner a camper/protector or ur the mid guy who helps the flag runner after hes gotten the flag its ur chouce on what u want to be

its hard to do what your saying when you dont know the maps like the back of your hand. you cant find a comfort zone and stay focused. this is what happens to me at least.

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:53pm
there is no comfort zone in a killing game u wanna find ur comfort zone camp at the flag in ctf thats the only comfort zone anything else you have to massively kill

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:57pm

there is no comfort zone in a killing game u wanna find ur comfort zone camp at the flag in ctf thats the only comfort zone anything else you have to massively kill

lmao walking around in maps that you dont really know or experienced in throw me out of my comfort zone. might be diff for you, but i could care less. you win, i know nothing of this game and dont care..

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 11:58pm

I slightly agree with Envy that it is difficult to play against the experienced people in DM/TDM, but it's the same the other way around with DM players playing vCTF and Warfare. I have been trying extremely hard to understand CTF/DM. It is extremely difficult, but I enjoy it now, since I know a few tricks. But Crow, you are right, a player has to discover their comfort zone, nothing anybody does can help with that.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:00am

FOXY this has nothing to do with anything. lets get this back on topic

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:08am

lmao walking around in maps that you dont really know or experienced in throw me out of my comfort zone. might be diff for you, but i could care less. you win, i know nothing of this game and dont care..

no i didnt mean it the way u took it  i meant is as a safe area to be where u can start out for me thats the comfort zone (correct) well the easiest area in ctf is camping the flag if not ur just gunna be running around like a chicken with its **** cut off XD in a straight out killing match to be honest there really isnt a comfort area you just have to kill until you HAVE an area for urself that u know you cant be hit from an unseen area

Posted By: XtC_PAIN-KILLER
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:11am
confort zones? hmmm...i find mine in greed..lol

-------------

Posted By: Danjel8
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:29am

Wrong... ask him which clans asked him

-------------

Posted By: xX-RJD3-Xx
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:30am
only 2 ppl taught me

BAB89
xXchris_cXx

-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/xX-RJD3-Xx" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:32am
Also not sure if this has been mentioned but WOPR has done loadsa stuff to help out.... a few servers on duel. And also wrote the geeks guide to hosting...

Not to mention he is a funny guy who hears voices through his PC speakers.... spooky

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 1:31am
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Also not sure if this has been mentioned but WOPR has done loadsa stuff to help out.... a few servers on duel. And also wrote the geeks guide to hosting...

Not to mention he is a funny guy who hears voices through his PC speakers.... spooky

That's one guy I def forgot.  WOPR does tons too.

LMAO about the voices in his speakers.  I get the same thing, but from up to 4 servers at once.  I have to mute it because the poor children think I'm in there watching porn due to the language at times!

-------------

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 3:41pm
Yeah, WOPR definitely deserves a mention because his servers (whether they were in Duel or for a brief time, DM) have been witnessed to probably more games (let alone ggs) than most of the other servers and he also has helped others with servers.

Oh, and can we stop all this talk about which game modes take what skill in or whatever..  Like I've said before, most game modes are worlds apart and yes, TDM takes some skill, as does Betrayal (which also takes some smarts imo.. since killing your teammates with a pot of 0-2 (unless you're about to win) is stupid, even though I have a tendency to accidently do it, every now and then..)/ Instagib.  Also, I do fear that Titans are sometimes used for things like flag camping or spawn-killing a bit too much, but it's always nice to see when a Titan is used right.. even if it's not your team.. lol.. (countering other Titans and taking out vehicles such as Kargo's Tank and other various major threats (Darkwalkers, Raptors, and Tanks.. and the occassional great driver in *insert vehicle*..))

-------------

Posted By: WOPR-1
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 3:54pm
Thx guys! 

One day I'm gonna start recording the audio I hear, cuz it cracks me up!

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Yeah, WOPR definitely deserves a mention because his servers (whether they were in Duel or for a brief time, DM) have been witnessed to probably more games (let alone ggs) than most of the other servers and he also has helped others with servers.

Oh, and can we stop all this talk about which game modes take what skill in or whatever..  Like I've said before, most game modes are worlds apart and yes, TDM takes some skill, as does Betrayal (which also takes some smarts imo.. since killing your teammates with a pot of 0-2 (unless you're about to win) is stupid, even though I have a tendency to accidently do it, every now and then..)/ Instagib.  Also, I do fear that Titans are sometimes used for things like flag camping or spawn-killing a bit too much, but it's always nice to see when a Titan is used right.. even if it's not your team.. lol.. (countering other Titans and taking out vehicles such as Kargo's Tank and other various major threats (Darkwalkers, Raptors, and Tanks.. and the occassional great driver in *insert vehicle*..))

the  convo was done with a while ago dont bring it back up be serious though instagib takes the least skill to use it takes as much skill as the link gun hold R1

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 4:08pm

Dan, I didn't realize you liked Paw so much.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 4:45pm
Ehh.. whatever...

Btw.. I might as well give some props to Sickboogie and Punisher as well, since they both taught me a few things.  I'm not sure if it's worthy for the overall list, but they're both worthy of my list and I'm still passing on the advice on how to kill Spider Mines asap.. (Btw.. thanks..  It's saved my life fairly often now and I'm sure it's saved my teammates' lives a few times to.)

-------------

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 7:42pm
lol actually dan was talking about rush :) lol basicaly all i know is rush got asked by iam and icn, i dont know any other clans, im sure there may have been more interested, aparently rush said he is stuck between the two but was edging more 2 icn cos of their clan size, ashytbuble told me he said this :). as for paweezzy he asked if he could join us. and what i thik envy means about the comfort zoe is not a certain area in the map where he can be focused, but the overall map as he dont know things that the other experienced players know that if he knew would help him,therefore he could be in his confort zone cos he knows where 2 go, what he is doing, would be the same for me, and im sure most people, going from one mode to another is extreamly dificult cos i wouldnt know half the things the regulars know so ill be all confused,

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Dan, I didn't realize you liked Paw so much.

Wanna call me out in any more threads? I didn't realise you were a moderator.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by ICN_ThAtSmAtT

lol actually dan was talking about rush :) lol basicaly all i know is rush got asked by iam and icn, i dont know any other clans, im sure there may have been more interested, aparently rush said he is stuck between the two but was edging more 2 icn cos of their clan size, ashytbuble told me he said this :). as for paweezzy he asked if he could join us. and what i thik envy means about the comfort zoe is not a certain area in the map where he can be focused, but the overall map as he dont know things that the other experienced players know that if he knew would help him,therefore he could be in his confort zone cos he knows where 2 go, what he is doing, would be the same for me, and im sure most people, going from one mode to another is extreamly dificult cos i wouldnt know half the things the regulars know so ill be all confused,

yeah but really its all on how YOU want to use the mao not what others do the DM maps are small enough for you to freelance  especially in a duel there is absolutely nothing someone can teach u about the maps that you dont already know because the maps are just that small the armors and everything all in the most obvious spots u just got to use ur head... you have to know when to go where because that armor or w.e is going to pop up i know he knows where all the armors and stuff are he supposedly said he got that stupid trophy so it should be that hard to reach point A to B

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:26pm
Uh.... what's going on in my "Man Crush Love" thread????

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:34pm
well little boys are crying because the world is going to end in 2012 and they wont be able to play ut3 anymore

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 12:15am
Yep....you made my son cry...big meanie! I hope you're proud of yourself! lol!

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:19am
WOPR-1 - my son has also fallen in to this drama...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:32am
Really!? Too funny!  Even now I don't know a lot about it and how fact based it is...Need to do a little reading one day.

My son overheard me and Rev talking about it over PSN recently (he was supposed to be sleeping, god know what else he heard!)...and as soon as I get off the mic he comes down all teary eyed...'that's not really gonna happen is it daddy?' you can take it from there!

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:12am

Originally posted by ICN_ThAtSmAtT

yeah but really its all on how YOU want to use the mao not what others do the DM maps are small enough for you to freelance  especially in a duel there is absolutely nothing someone can teach u about the maps that you dont already know because the maps are just that small the armors and everything all in the most obvious spots u just got to use ur head... you have to know when to go where because that armor or w.e is going to pop up i know he knows where all the armors and stuff are he supposedly said he got that stupid trophy so it should be that hard to reach point A to B

lol yeah i know i was referring 2 the ctf actually xD, cos u mentioned the only confort zone u had was near the flag, but what i was saying that even if someone did know the basic layout of the map, could still not be focused and in "comfort zone since they didnt know the routes and stuff about the map that experienced players know, also in dm yeah i know what u mean, but if aint just about the armour, its about map control as u said, and since ur a dueller u would have more map control than ppl who dont duel owuld, like envy, the stufff like, when are where is he gonna come out of an area, or where he will turn out 2 be, spawn points etc would come naturally 2 u like instinct but others who dont play duel as much would have 2 think about those things for abit lol. btw i ainttaking sides im just saying stuff lol.

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Really!? Too funny!  Even now I don't know a lot about it and how fact based it is...Need to do a little reading one day.

My son overheard me and Rev talking about it over PSN recently (he was supposed to be sleeping, god know what else he heard!)...and as soon as I get off the mic he comes down all teary eyed...'that's not really gonna happen is it daddy?' you can take it from there!

haha this sounds like quite a conversation!!! poor kid! I can just imagine it :(

-------------

Posted By: Sk-iller
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 12:08pm

Then...

• Do-Or_Die_420
  • Chris_C
  • BioSoaker
  • Sk-iller
  • Trainwreck
  • Prodigy
  • xplorer2233
  • Pinnacle
  • ReverandCrow
  • Incremental
  • Potorikan
  • TotalEnvy
  • TX2k7
  • Danjel8
  • Xerxes
  • J_Rivers

Good stuff aqua your right. Wether we know it or not thats the real clan right there. That IS UT3!

-------------
http://a.imagehost.org/view/0118/Sk-iller">

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 4:12pm
OMG - could you imagine that as a single clan?  Outta control is my best guess- except iI forgot Arkos Embarrassed You always miss the quiet ones...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 4:54pm
I count 16 players??? Eight a side VCTF & TDM....... Anyone smelling what I'm cooking?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I count 16 players??? Eight a side VCTF & TDM....... Anyone smelling what I'm cooking?

grilled cheese sammiches? yeah i smell those

to thatsmatt: yeah i understand but thats the prediction part i was talkin about know where ur enemies going before he goes there

Posted By: Prince Big Woody
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:32pm

Is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE ? -

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:12pm

grilled cheese sammiches? yeah i smell those

to thatsmatt: yeah i understand but thats the prediction part i was talkin about know where ur enemies going before he goes there
No bacon and advocado! With some spam!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:41pm
Do we know if the Justice mod works with Patch 2.0???

I smell something too...

-------------

Posted By: Deth_Right_Hand
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:08pm

sorry fase, but im starting to lose my attraction to this game. 
Whoa whoa what!?!? (Virtually slaps tha $h!t outta Envy). Dammit, it aint warfare without envy period. Get it 2gether man! Theres still hope. Even if I gotta start warrin 4feal like I used 2. Aint no prob with stickn to ur roots, imo. Uve contributed 2 warfare more than anybody...

-------------

Posted By: Maiden01
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:09pm
forceofgod

Posted By: SRC_ROLLTIDE
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Maiden01

forceofgod

i haven't seen him play in a long time

-------------
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:48pm
is anyone growing this community anymore? lol

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

is anyone growing this community anymore? lol
Not sure, but my only PSN friends are from UT3.  And anyone that likes this game must be a decent person.  To be completely honest, no other multiplayer game even grabs my attention.  Single players galore, but when i want to play with friends, its the ut3 friends on ut3.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 11:50pm
i try and grow the community day by day. Soon well have Enuff to get PUGS going again!
ApproveGeek

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Posted By: Cruel IntentionZ
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:06am
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

i try and grow the community day by day

thats only coz ur gettingfatter :>

-------------
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.

Posted By: Nova
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:33am
Nobody grows the UT3 community when it's dead, rofl.  No one gets it.  Its a good game and all but I don't think the game is going to get any better with all of it's bugs that Epic will fix and what not.

-------------
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:34am
I don't really care much about the community anymore.  I'm more of a drifter these days.  I care more for single player games atm.  When I get the time, I'm getting either Borderlands, a Street Fighter, or Brawl.  Ugh.. I might even consider MW2 or MAG, because the party seems to be moving over to those games, if it hasn't already.

-------------

Posted By: HanFei
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:45am
Although there are few new people on mics that aren't already a part of our group, I let newcomers know whenever I see them.

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I don't really care much about the community anymore.  I'm more of a drifter these days.  I care more for single player games atm.  When I get the time, I'm getting either Borderlands, a Street Fighter, or Brawl.  Ugh.. I might even consider MW2 or MAG, because the party seems to be moving over to those games, if it hasn't already.
The party @ your house is awesome, the party at your brothers house isnt a good. Even if 70% of the people leave yours, your party is still 40% cooler.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk