Forum Discription: By Polyphony
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6398
Printed Date: 10 Jun 2024 at 8:23am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Whos ready???
Posted By: INCReMENTAL
Subject: Whos ready???
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:17pm
Whos ready for biggest PS3 release of all time??? So basically i just wanted to post and let everyone know who ever gets this if u want to add me on PSN please do so. This game is gonna be sweet. Im a diehard GT fan and been waiting 4yrs for this damn game. Anyways if anyone wants to add me its the name above, hope to see you on the track.

-------------
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.

Replies:
Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:50am
*raises hand*

This game is the reason i bought a PS3 when it first came out, even tho i woulda ended up with one anyways the wait has sucked.... but finally... its time to get our race on.

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:56pm
I was ready, 'till I ran out of monies. Ya'll can start a 'GT5 for Lunchy' fund.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: Ppareja76
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:06pm
^i already own you, Seph! All too easy!! Better off staying with Mario Bros. Race kart.

Incremental, youve own my ass in DM, now its time i show you how to race!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I was ready, 'till I ran out of monies. Ya'll can start a 'GT5 for Lunchy' fund.
Dont worry, by the time I'm done with those two guys above you, they'll be shipping their copies of GT5 to you.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:17pm
LOL talk all you want papa.... when i lap you you'll be crying and then i'll buy lunchy a copy just so he can smoke you too

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:26pm
aren't you the same guy who said that you'll beat my time in nfs...?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:29pm
i woulda if i would have played it for more then an hour ;) just decided to reveal my real talent on GT5.... be afraid papa, be very afraid. i can damn near drive Leguna Seca with my eyes closed

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:38pm
excuses, excuses! 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 4:15pm
lmao how entertaining haha. Papa, im the most die hard GT fan of all time, i sleep, eat and breathe racing games, ima keep my ownage coming, lol.  So you might be lapping Seph but u aint lapping me, haha. No for real guys add me on PSN, this is my new bread and butter and Ill be on GT5 for a very very long time, im ready to go in my lounge, invite my friends, chat and post races and have a blast. Me and Wopr have been playing prologue crazy for the last few weeks getting our game top tier before GT5s release. So add me papa and seph to. 

Lunchy, man if i had a extra one or some Lunchy funds id hook u up, the more the merrier. I want 16 player races every game, there will be no spam in this 16 player game. Anyways see you guys on the track, in my mirror that is, lol...

-------------
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:08pm
I've been ready!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:43pm
incremental, whats your address? im gonna buy you a shirt that says, "Papa is my papi!" 

ill add you when i log on.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 6:11pm
inc you wont need a rear view mirror, since everyone will be in front of you :) i'll add ya.... gettin pumped now hearing all the trash talk lol

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 8:16am
Thanks anyway papp!  It took me a few minutes to realize what you meant by 'lappin'!!  LOL at no spam......bullsh1t, I'll be spammin', when I start losing, I'll just start driving backwards and playing kamikaze chicken...

-------------

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 10:12am
LESS THAN 24 HOURS

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 11:07am
looks like I'll be trading in my black ops and mw2 for this!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

I'd trade them in for a kick in the balls!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:05pm
I heard that Ether is trading tricks for the game down at the Pink Flamingo.

-------------

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I heard that Ether is trading tricks for the game down at the Pink Flamingo.

Giants sized STD's for GT5? eew

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Thats the best thang ive ever heard anyone say. I love the trash talking, i cant wait until me and Wopr take you guys down like a bunch of ragdolls. LMAO, the tiime has come its finally here but i gotta work tom so wont be on until tomorrow nite. See you guys then.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:14am
This is a car racing game, not a tractor pull. You midwest farmboys are in for a rough ride.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:52am
[/QUOTE]

Thats the best thang ive ever heard anyone say. I love the trash talking, i cant wait until me and Wopr take you guys down like a bunch of ragdolls. LMAO, the tiime has come its finally here but i gotta work tom so wont be on until tomorrow nite. See you guys then.
[/QUOTE]im leaving in 15 minutes to go get it (gamestop opens @ 10). Wopr is going to ban me from this site after I'm done with him. Inc, you are first on my list!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 4:00pm
Got it! Haven't raced yet, been getting my licenses. 10 courses to complete a license class. 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 6:13pm
So whats everyone thank so far? I love it, played for countless hours lastnight and gonna continue the weekend out with it. I hope none of you drool over my stats when u start looking at therm.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 10:02am
i've already got my $60 worth.

-------------

Posted By: F.u.k-shaker
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:11pm

It took 30 mins to install... wow.. And i byed the collectors edition.. With 6 cars for freeeeeee... Even mclaren f1.. cooooooooooooooooool. need to put up my gt logitech steeringwh. and pedals now... this is very cool.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk