Suspense A-R(11) SW(0)
Sandstorm A-R(17) SW(0)
CTF
Reflection A-R(11) SW(0)
O-Dawn A-R (14) SW(0)
TDM
Defiance A-R(224) SW(158)
Deck A-R (231) SW(161)

Gg's SW & thanks for playin out all tha maps & modes, Much Appreciated.

Replies:
Posted By: xX-RJD3-Xx
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:07pm
WAS THERE LIKE A NO FLAG LIMIT??

-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/xX-RJD3-Xx" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

WAS THERE LIKE A NO FLAG LIMIT??

They wanted to play 20mins no flag limit & that was coo wit us.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:10pm
that was a bad idea lol but kool

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:11pm

that was a bad idea lol but kool

They earned my respect for not b!tchin out & actually wantin to play us.  All stand up dudes in SW.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:13pm
yea true SW gets my respect too

-------------

Posted By: MEGA_-TrON-
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:20pm
Why would u score 17 flags?? They did not even score one.. ?? That's a lil much

Posted By: shewulph
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:21pm
good games Sw! tdm was funnn

-------------
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Because they asked to play wit 20 mins no flag limit?  Should we of scored one flag & camped tha rest of tha match....I'll direct this post to tha A-R Complaint Thread.

-------------

Posted By: SickNviciouS
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:34pm

Great games with a group of great guys.  Looking forward to more scrims with your team.

-------------

Posted By: AM_pulzee
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:13am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Because they asked to play wit 20 mins no flag limit?  Should we of scored one flag & camped tha rest of tha match....I'll direct this post to tha A-R Complaint Thread.
well said

-------------

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX

Posted By: DVirus_R
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:12am
Ohhh, sorry for not play with my team, i was with my girlfriend's house.
asspunch told me about this match, but i didn't take it, da.mn!

no flags limit? yeahh, that was a bad bad idea.
next time!

Sw_Destiny_D3  Ouch

-------------

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird

Posted By: JakeT111
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:50am
LOL, i gave up half way through Sandstorm, faked death so I wouldn't get killed and watched tv for the rest of the match. LOL
Couldn't even get anywhere near the flag in Suspense (although partly due to some tank whoring that was going on)....

Anyway, can't question you guys' skill... good games. ;)

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:02am
You guys didn't have a tank on your side of the map?  I knew there was something wrong with these maps...

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 9:16am
Good one...

We simply had the decency not to keep it sitting right back where it spawns aiming it on the flag like noobs do. Anyway, don't wanna turn this into an arguement so I'll just say gg's again and leave it at that. Wink

-------------

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 9:19am

What else would they do?
let them pick their flag up? let them score? its a clan match, not a friendly neighborhood pub.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:17am
Originally posted by JakeT111

Good one...

We simply had the decency not to keep it sitting right back where it spawns aiming it on the flag like noobs do. Anyway, don't wanna turn this into an arguement so I'll just say gg's again and leave it at that. Wink

Let me make sure I have this translated correctly.  Basically you're saying that you don't want to start an argument, but that I got a Massacre in a clan match because I played like a noob.  I also didn't have the decency to park the tank somewhere else so the opposing team could destroy it more easily... yeah, sorry about that-

See, this is the garbage that just chaps my ass to no end- Sorry man, but I can't be quiet about this sh!t any longer-

We are a respectful clan that offers congrats and "good game" feedback to every team we play.  We don't taunt, we don't talk sh*t and we don't glitch. We police our own members when they get out of line and then sit back and have sh!t like this shoved down our throats every day.  We don't drag out clan matches and are willing to play on our server or yours.  Any time, any mode.

Here's some of the crap that stinks up this game... (just a few of the MANY examples)

You used the tank right where it spawns in suspense and whored it out
I promise you, no matter where that tank was parked, you weren't getting the flag- you would either be denied at the flag or denied crossing the bridge.  Only two places to use it in that map. For the record, if that match was held to 3 flags, it would have been over in less than 3 minutes and Sandstorm would have been over in 2 minutes and 33 seconds.

A-R was team stacking
3 A-R guys out of 8 on one side of a 16 player server IS NOT team stacking- LMAO, it just feels like it. That's not even quite 19% of the players on the server... LOL

Nobody wants to play A-R, what's the point?
Really? From what I can tell, we're a pretty active clan and have scrims every week.

A-R is stealing talent from other clans
Give me a break- EVERY member that joined the original 4 A-R members were either free agents or approached us.  If we approached them, it was because we heard they were shopping for a new gig and wanted to scoup them up-

Finally...
If A-R played the way we get accused all the time, I can't imagine the absolute carnage that would happen in UT3.  If we did half the things we get blamed for, this community would disappear in less than a month- Perhaps we should give all the whiners and little girls a taste of that for a week and see what the truth is...

For a dude who admitted he took a break half way through Sandstorm during a clan match, I don't think your opinion is valid at all- I would have booted you off the team for leaving us hanging.

This is a game designed for utter choas and annihilation of an opposing team.  The bots use foul language and every tool needed to carry out a mission is readily available.  There's no guidebook.  There are no rules of warfare, there are no rules of engagement.  I must have lost my "Gentlmen's guide to playing UT3" manual-

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:34am
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Originally posted by JakeT111

Good one...

Let me make sure I have this translated correctly.  Basically you're saying that you don't want to start an argument, but that I got a Massacre in a clan match because I played like a noob.  I also didn't have the decency to park the tank somewhere else so the opposing team could destroy it more easily... yeah, sorry about that-

See, this is the garbage that just chaps my ass to no end- Sorry man, but I can't be quiet about this sh!t any longer-

We are a respectful clan that offers congrats and "good game" feedback to every team we play.  We don't taunt, we don't talk sh*t and we don't glitch. We police our own members when they get out of line and then sit back and have sh!t like this shoved down our throats every day.  We don't drag out clan matches and are willing to play on our server or yours.  Any time, any mode.

Here's some of the crap that stinks up this game... (just a few of the MANY examples)

You used the tank right where it spawns in suspense and whored it out
I promise you, no matter where that tank was parked, you weren't getting the flag- you would either be denied at the flag or denied crossing the bridge.  Only two places to use it in that map. For the record, if that match was held to 3 flags, it would have been over in less than 3 minutes and Sandstorm would have been over in 2 minutes and 33 seconds.

A-R was team stacking
3 A-R guys out of 8 on one side of a 16 player server IS NOT team stacking- LMAO, it just feels like it. That's not even quite 19% of the players on the server... LOL

Nobody wants to play A-R, what's the point?
Really? From what I can tell, we're a pretty active clan and have scrims every week.

A-R is stealing talent from other clans
Give me a break- EVERY member that joined the original 4 A-R members were either free agents or approached us.  If we approached them, it was because we heard they were shopping for a new gig and wanted to scoup them up-

Finally...
If A-R played the way we get accused all the time, I can't imagine the absolute carnage that would happen in UT3.  If we did half the things we get blamed for, this community would disappear in less than a month- Perhaps we should give all the whiners and little girls a taste of that for a week and see what the truth is...

For a dude who admitted he took a break half way through Sandstorm during a clan match, I don't think your opinion is valid at all- I would have booted you off the team for leaving us hanging.

This is a game designed for utter choas and annihilation of an opposing team.  The bots use foul language and every tool needed to carry out a mission is readily available.  There's no guidebook.  There are no rules of warfare, there are no rules of engagement.  I must have lost my "Gentlmen's guide to playing UT3" manual-

Ok I'm gonna give my view on this regardless of what I said before. For the record, I don't remember ever accusing you of anything in that list apart from the tank thing.

Clan matches are often referred to as "competitive gaming"... this was anything but that. There was no competition at all, me dropping out had no effect on the game whatsoever and the end result would've been no different had I carried on playing.
I'm not saying had you put the tank somewhere else we would've won - we wouldn't - but having it there makes it totally impossible to get the flag - you might aswell have put it in the base itself. Should someone manage to actually get it out of the base and up to the respawn or something, we'd just get killed there by the tank instead. It removes all elements of fun from the game.

Also are you saying A-R are solely responsible for keeping UT3 alive? Hmm, somehow doubt that. This isn't a personal attack on anyone in the clan, you're all good guys and I appreciate you're a "respectful clan" as you put it, but last nights vctf matches were just totally devoid of any fun from my pov... DM was still fun though I have to admit.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:39am
No, A-R isn't keeping UT3 alive, I'm just getting sick of A-R getting accused of killing it-

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:41am
That's gonna happen in any game you come across tbh, people will always be resentful towards the better players in the game, it's natural.

-------------

Posted By: ud1en0w
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 11:27am
Perhaps we should give all the whiners and little girls a taste of that for a week and see what the truth is...

Ya maybe that would show everyone that we don't do all the crap they blame us for....

-------------

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 12:02pm

RiDiCuLoUs...

-------------

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:03pm
Wow..  Don't get me wrong, I do have an issue or two with AR (one is for being so freakin' good), but it doesn't mean I'd complain after losing a clan match.

Oh, and sure, I personally think that they could always do something like choose their fresher (at least to *insert mode*) talent/ pick players that they feel would make the matches most evenly matched, but it doesn't mean that I believe that they team stack and at the end of the day, both clans are going to pick their best for *insert mode* anyways, so why bother with setting it up the way I just mentioned?

However, I do think that they're starting to become somewhat like QM, except far bigger and with clan tags.  Hell, they're even starting to draw somewhat similar criticism to that of what QM got.  (One of the many people I was playing with in DM last night said that he thinks AR are a bunch of cheaters that use FragFxs or something like that.  I can't recall who said it, but yeah..)

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:05pm
seriously some1 said we use fragfx...we all use controllers no1 on our team uses kb/m even

-------------

Posted By: XtReMe is QnL
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:06pm
lmao i think its funny i could never use that i like controllers too much. Thats why im struggling in qlive so muchCry

-------------
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:06pm
LOL SilverJ, we hear that one all the time too... we don't have a single member that uses a keyboard and mouse, let alone FragFX.  We all hate mutators, glitches, etc. and prefer to play the game as designed... pure servers and controllers.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:07pm
i tried qlive i keep gettin kicked out by punkbuster lol

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:08pm
hahaha i was just playin and i own the bot but when i get online i get my a55 kicked by ppl who kno the maps lol

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:10pm
i got 5 kills in a row lol then i got kicked so i threw my mouse and i was like f*ck it give me my controller lmfao

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:11pm
i kno what ya mean im here usin my mouse and i see my ps3 controller and im like damn this game.

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:12pm
the keyboard messes me up big time its like to go forward press "w"

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:13pm

I'll report myself for posting a clan score now...The members in our who dont play like too see what went on...So apologies for me posting tha correct scores...Once again Asspunch came to me with these GAME OPTIONS & i agreed.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:13pm
i kno i hate that cuz when i play i only hit w and then i dont release it and i end up just strafin at the guy while tryin to rocket or rail him.

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:14pm
then they will jump behind u, and it takes forever to turn around

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:15pm
this one dude kept doin a flip over me and then railin me in the back made me so mad

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:16pm
i know then u get behind them, and u still die WTF??

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:17pm
i think they be the cheaters hahahaha

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:17pm
damn he used an aimbot!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:18pm
damn aimbot users.
(secretly is searching for one of his own lmao)

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:21pm
im not gonna lie, i did look for one lol it didnt work....i cried myself to sleep that night..

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:22pm
-->brings out a bottle of whiskey and drinks himself into a stupor

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:24pm
lol liquor is the answer to everything...

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:24pm
especially quake live

-------------
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:26pm
in the morning

-------------

Posted By: Prince Big Woody
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

However, I do think that they're starting to become somewhat like QM, except far bigger and with clan tags.  Hell, they're even starting to draw somewhat similar criticism to that of what QM got.  (One of the many people I was playing with in DM last night said that he thinks AR are a bunch of cheaters that use FragFxs or something like that.  I can't recall who said it, but yeah..)

I wouldn't compare the clans.
And players with decent aim always have the chance of being accused of that.
Appearantly some dude on R:FoM was going to report me and get me banned for using keyboard/mouse.

-------------

Posted By: Deth_Right_Hand
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 11:01am
Kb+m and frag fx is not cheating. There hard to master. I have a frag fx but never use it cus I dnt wanna put in the time to try to get it down. Ppl that say its cheating just havnt tried either, so they dont really kno how hard they can b to use.Ppl  are always looking for an excuse for why theyve got murdered... 

-------------

Posted By: Prince Big Woody
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 11:04am
Imo kbm and fragfx can be an advantage, but on the slowed down console version with larger hitboxes and aim assist that advantage isn't big enough to blame a loss on.

-------------

Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 1:18pm

i tried qlive i keep gettin kicked out by punkbuster lol
  LOL rjd I have that same problem.. My bro gets to play and I don't? Stupid punk buster lol... I wasn't in the clan matches but bro told me about them so gg's Sw.

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Posted By: Striderfx
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:32pm
whats good DoD? be good 2 set up a match with u bro!

-------------
!

Date Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Unreal_StyleS

whats good DoD? be good 2 set up a match with u bro!

Same $h!t different day...I havent forgotten about ya just been stressed out lately & not very talkitive on psn....We gonna get something set up just not sure as of when yet wit this league & $h!t goin on....Maybe do VCTF & Warfare....2 Maps each mode...On our server & one dedicated overseas server....Biggest pain in da a$$ is da time zone difference...

-------------

Posted By: imajap88
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 5:42pm
id like to clear up a few things. first i set up the match with dod about the rules for the match. im an idiot and probably smoked a crack rock when i read the rules for the league with the time limits. there was supposed to be flag counts and time limits not just time limits. part of me was happy we did time limits for the games because it would of lasted 2 minutes and 33 seconds as said earlier.  i think there was no cheating on ARs part for with the tank was sitting there we should of destroyed it. do i think AR should of shown us mercy... hell no we wouldnt if we had the chance. id poop on your pillow in the middle of the match if i could... thats no mercy....lol   do i think Ar has to much talent id say yes..no offense guys. id like teams to be more evenly matched all around.  i also know that a clan is a another name for friends and the person you want in your clan you want to be friends with so you can have a good time so if you have a bunch of friends that happen to be great at the game lucky you. im jealous. great games fellas... shewulph.. peace till we meat again

-------------
if u aint cheatin u aint trying

Date Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:14pm
Bro, you're a class act.  I enjoy scrims with you and and your team in matches and on the public servers.  I look forward to more as our schedules allow.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

Bro, you're a class act.  I enjoy scrims with you and and your team in matches and on the public servers.  I look forward to more as our schedules allow.

Of course you enjoyed those scrims, We put that d!ck in the dirt quick fast! LMao

Posted By: J_Rivers
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:14pm
Did you read Aqua's megapost on page one?!?

See, this is the garbage that just chaps my ass to no end...
LmFao!!

-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/J_Rivers">

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

LmFao!!

LOL, How did i miss that quote from Aqua, Oh My Lord!

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:20pm

Why make up a story of bull$h!t that you died fighting for your country when you were really @ home chillin in yo moma's basement!?!?  GET BIG!  Wink

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
who is AR

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

who is AR

Just some random pieces of $h!t..
Who is VillN, Oh yeah that kid obsessed with weiners, buttplugs & you can play connect the dots on his face.

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:24pm
Andy Roddic he's a tennis pro

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Posted By: Aquaknot
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:44pm

LmFao!!

LOL, How did i miss that quote from Aqua, Oh My Lord!

LMAO

Everyone knows the first golden rule of UT3:  "Thou shalt not chap the ass of thy elders"

Which is immediately followed by:  "Thou shalt not slap the ass of thy elders"

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:45pm

who is AR

Who is VillN, Oh yeah that kid obsessed with weiners, buttplugs & you can play connect the dots on his face.

LOL - PSN must still be down if you losers are in here clowning around.

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:46pm
Can i stab this elder in his thigh?  While he holds a rope out the window & let's ppl climb down to save their lives from gunfire?

What was that scumbags name that he used to post that bull$h!t on this site?  Lmao

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:48pm

Why make up a story of bull$h!t that you died fighting for your country when you were really @ home chillin in yo moma's basement!?!? GET BIG!  Wink
GET BiG & STAY ON ROUTE! I'm literally LoL right now!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

who is AR

LOL - PSN must still be down if you losers are in here clowning around.

I like your jokes...I have a few myself..
Aqua wakes up from his afternoon nap, pulls his Hanes underwear deep outta his ass, Lights up a f** & then signs onto this site...Am i close?

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:51pm
"Sgt. Someone" posting for your buddy Prodigy.  That dude used to say "get big".  LMAO, I have more beef in one bicep than that kid has on his entire body.  of course, when you're all grown up and still come in under 5' 8" and 120 Lbs, I guess you need to make some sh!t up to make yourself seem bigger.

HAve you been stalking me?  You're damn close on my afternoon ritual, except the part where I dig my undies out of my ass.  I sleep in assless chaps pajamas.

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:52pm
I guess you old guys wish you were teenagers again :)

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:52pm

Why make up a story of bull$h!t that you died fighting for your country when you were really @ home chillin in yo moma's basement!?!? GET BIG!  Wink
GET BiG & STAY ON ROUTE! I'm literally LoL right now!

"What are you doing DoD, That's not the route we practiced"  FML

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:53pm

Not really, I'll leave the pro-active too you buttplug.

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:54pm

Na man.  The 10th grade was the best 3 years of my life but I wouldn't want to repeat it.

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

"Sgt. Someone" posting for your buddy Prodigy.  That dude used to say "get big".  LMAO, I have more beef in one bicep than that kid has on his entire body.  of course, when you're all grown up and still come in under 5' 8" and 120 Lbs, I guess you need to make some sh!t up to make yourself seem bigger.

HAve you been stalking me?  You're damn close on my afternoon ritual, except the part where I dig my undies out of my ass.  I sleep in assless chaps pajamas.

Lmao, Semi-Loud...CLose your windows & start letting Billy spoon behind you instead of being infront of you...Messes with the view..

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:58pm

are you my teacher or something or is this just a guessstimation on how I look because Im a teen?

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:58pm

Can i stab this elder in his thigh?  While he holds a rope out the window & let's ppl climb down to save their lives from gunfire?What was that scumbags name that he used to post that bull$h!t on this site? Lmao
Sgt. Williams or Anderson?

“Corey (or whatever the fu¢k Prodigy's real name is) saved countless lives in his platoon! His courage is already being felt as he lays bleeding in a military hospital facility”

All the while this dumb-a$$ muhfu¢ka is at home playing UT3 under an alt acct & fingering his sister in the a$$! GET BiG!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:00pm

Can i stab this elder in his thigh?  While he holds a rope out the window & let's ppl climb down to save their lives from gunfire?What was that scumbags name that he used to post that bull$h!t on this site? Lmao
Sgt. Williams or Anderson?

“Corey (or whatever the fu¢k Prodigy's real name is) saved countless lives in his platoon! His courage is already being felt as he lays bleeding in a military hospital facility”

All the while this dumb-a$$ muhfu¢ka is at home playing UT3 under an alt acct & fingering his sister in the a$$! GET BiG!

LOL, Didnt JudgeDred or whatever his name was call him & he answered the phone saying "Get Right Or Get Left" LMAO

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:03pm

are you my teacher or something or is this just a guessstimation on how I look because Im a teen?

No, Did you post one of your pictures on this site?

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:04pm

This clown is like a bad fart that no one wants to smell o_O

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:06pm

Are you talking about those kind of farts that your fan blows back in your face? 

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:07pm
no tuna creepishly found one of my nerdy portraits and posted it which I dont even know is legal.. do you guys even play ut3 any more????? or just come on this site and troll and make inside jokes and say profane things that makes you look 'cool'

Posted By: Arkos315
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:10pm

no tuna creepishly found one of my nerdy portraits and posted it which I dont even know is legal.. do you guys even play ut3 any more????? or just come on this site and troll and make inside jokes and say profane things that makes you look 'cool'
What the f*** are you new here?
especially in A-R thread section, get the f*** out of here with that Noob Mentality

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:10pm

Are you talking about those kind of farts that your fan blows back in your face?
Exactly! Lmao!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:13pm

Well i can now see why you wouldnt wanna post your picture on your own...You're what happens when your mother F's a troll?
Yes i play UT3...Why do you wanna duel me now?

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:15pm
LoL @ "Which i dont even know is legal"  Why dont you take that $h!t too Judge Judy instead of Troll'n in our threads.

Posted By: QwEsT
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

What the f*** are you new here?
especially in A-R thread section, get the f*** out of here with that Noob Mentality
LoL Arkos save some of the talk for the BO noobs

-------------
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:30pm

yea I guess that was a stupid thing to say of course all you guys do is troll Dx

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:31pm

yea I guess that was a stupid thing to say of course all you guys do is troll Dx

Well, this isn't the "Math Club" forum.  Was there something specific you wanted to hear from one of us?

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:31pm
I read all the jokes you guys say and have not the slightest frown :/ but I guess I'll understand when Im grown and have tons of virtual bffs  Dx

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:33pm

LoL, Awe Aqua he just wanted a little attention...Dont be so hard on the little piss ant.

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:34pm

Well i can now see why you wouldnt wanna post your picture on your own...You're what happens when your mother F's a troll?
Yes i play UT3...Why do you wanna duel me now?

no broseph I can duel you but I'd look like a gym teacher trying to teach chemistry.. we can work something out tho like a pug :)

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:43pm
That's awesome, I can hardly wait..

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk