Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Printed From: iAMGaming.com
Category: Off Topic Forums
Forum Name: Fists of Fury
Forum Discription: Less moderation for those who feel the need
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 6:02pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
Posted By: valjohn
Subject: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:19am
Hey everyone, I've had quite enough of getting friend add requests on my PS3 from new people who are playing UT3 just to "meet" the few girls that we have online

So, I've decided to publish every message of that type that I'm gonna get and I encourage the other ladies to do the same. You can call me a B I T C H for that, I don't care ... we are all here to play this game, just like you guys, and that's it

I hope this initiative will stop the ones practicing that type of "sports"

Here is my first victim  : sonicblue08 - messages sent today

1st msg : "That's not fair that you won't be my friend ... well anyway the reason I wanted to be your friend is because you are a girl who plays unreal and you have the most beautiful voice and I love your accent ... and I can gameshare with you and give you my games"

Thanks for the games, but, NO, thanks ...

2nd msg : "I know you don't know me but I mean how else do you get to know someone and it's not like you couldn't delete me if you want but please be my friend if not it was still nice meeting you and I wish the best for you"

How else could I get to know someone ?? ... hmmm let me think ... hmmm... still thinking (sorry I'm a little bit slow)

I hope you understand, guys, how annoying this is for us

Thanks for your attention, and I hope I will never see your names here Wink

Valjohn

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Cruel IntentionZ
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:25am
LMAO!!

-------------
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.

Posted By: Prince Big Woody
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:28am
This could be an amusing thread if every girl did that

-------------

Posted By: legend_catwoman
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:28am
Hahaha

Posted By: M-Rox
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:29am
Hi, and welcome to the community. Goodluck with the friend request issues I get a half dozen new ones everytime I play. I don't respond anymore I just drop them in the block list.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Hi, and welcome to the community. Goodluck with the friend request issues I get a half dozen new ones everytime I play. I don't respond anymore I just drop them in the block list.

Before droping them, write them here Tongue

I agree with Drokun, this would be fun Wink

-------------

Posted By: QuickRC
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:35am
screw you valjohn thats bull****!... tha guy only wanted to be ur friend look how nice he was saying things to you... ohhh but u are limit english so you would not have a f***ing clue how to understand english slang

-------------
http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=73491727.jpg">

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:40am

Thats definately the best strategy i used to add everyone who sent me a friend invite but now several stalkers and nude pictures later (eew!) ive learnt my lesson...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:41am
Originally posted by QuickRC

screw you valjohn thats bull****!... tha guy only wanted to be ur friend look how nice he was saying things to you... ohhh but u are limit english so you would not have a f***ing clue how to understand english slang

hush hush QuickRC ... of course the guy was nice, it always starts like that.

I was waiting for this type of reaction and I know I will get it from the guys who already did that.

Was my english good enough for you or should I say it in a language that you could understand ???????

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:41am
Why haven't I gotten any nude pictures yet :(

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Drokun

haha, well i can forward you them droken if you like looking at nude men!

-------------

Posted By: iTz-He4DSh0T
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:45am

Send them 1 Wink LOL who knows u might get 1 in return Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:46am
Although nude pictures of people who stalk girls ingame do sound funny.. I'll have to pa** this one.

-------------

Posted By: M-Rox
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:51am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Thats definately the best strategy i used to add everyone who sent me a friend invite but now several stalkers and nude pictures later (eew!) ive learnt my lesson...
LOL nude pics, give a I've never seen something so small reply.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:10pm
haha, i'll have to remember that one!

@val - i'll post some of mine later, i never delete my messages so i should have some funny ones somewhere

-------------

Posted By: XKaL1buR
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:20pm
Ladies, if you don't wanna receive messages from a guy that roams da street in a trenchcoat and boots, try not to make psn handles that make it obvious that you're a female

Team Lady just calls for too much attention. Granted, it's gotten you gals a lot of match requests (which is nuts, cuz whenever I tried to get a match going before, no one was willing to play my clan), but it's also bringing unwanted attention. Probably should've used a different clan name?

-------------

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:21pm
Alternately, you could be like QM and have no clan tag, just regular PSN names.  Unlike them, there's more than one reason to.

-------------

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:29pm
Some guys just need too get a life....Give up stalking women into every server they go in....Dont get butthurt when they dont wanna be your friend....Dont make up multiple F'n psn's too send them hate mail & begging too add you back to psn....If you have the balls too talk $h!t too them in private have the balls too say what you gotta say when they're hanging wit their friends.  Just because they're online doesnt give you permission too act like a creep cuz i'm sure most wouldnt in real life cuz they wouldnt have the balls too approach them.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:32pm
Look at DoD droppin knowledge!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Ladies, if you don't wanna receive messages from a guy that roams da street in a trenchcoat and boots, try not to make psn handles that make it obvious that you're a female Team Lady just calls for too much attention. Granted, it's gotten you gals a lot of match requests (which is nuts, cuz whenever I tried to get a match going before, no one was willing to play my clan), but it's also bringing unwanted attention. Probably should've used a different clan name?

i didn't choose the original lady clan name but i like it and want it to stay. granted it does get us some unwanted attention but its nothing that the block button won't solve. i don't want the behaviour of a few sex pests to dictate how female players should play ut3, but i do see your point, the lady name must act like a hunny pot for ut3's most desperate!

whenever im not playing with my friends i normally go on my cruel_intentionz psn in pubs and turn my mic off so i don't get that kind of attention.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Some guys just need too get a life....Give up stalking women into every server they go in....Dont get butthurt when they dont wanna be your friend....Dont make up multiple F'n psn's too send them hate mail & begging too add you back to psn....If you have the balls too talk $h!t too them in private have the balls too say what you gotta say when they're hanging wit their friends.  Just because they're online doesnt give you permission too act like a creep cuz i'm sure most wouldnt in real life cuz they wouldnt have the balls too approach them.

well said!

-------------

Posted By: DorienO
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
this thread is full of win!!!
nominate for thread of the month

post more of those pms.  

LOL

-------------
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:42pm
lol @ dorien

i'm gonna trawl my inbox later and see what msgs i can find from the dregs of humanity just for the entertainment value of val's thread!

-------------

Posted By: JakeT111
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:52pm

She speaks better English than you, you mug. I can't even understand what you're saying half the time.

-------------

Posted By: MrPaWwEeZy
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:55pm
OMG can i name some people?!?!?!

il start....

Kali....

:)

u guys can add to the list :)

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:56pm
Oh, and more pm's / messages = defo thread of the month (does TOTM even exist anymore?)

-------------

Posted By: legend_catwoman
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 1:00pm
Yeah I do Get Some Crazy Friend Request Sometimes...lol

Posted By: JDog_OwNz
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:06pm
WoW this is funny keep posting what they say. xD

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:10pm
ok here's one that happened 2 days ago, ill post more later:

G-E-N_Godlike - " iiii loooovvvveeee yyooooouuuu mmmmmmyyyyy lllllaaaadddy!!!!!!"
me - "wow, thanks :p "
Godlike - "OOOHHHH thanks!!!!! LOVEEEEEEE"
*5 mins pa***
Godlike - "duel of love?"
BLOCKED

-------------

Posted By: FoXy
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:12pm
LMFAO duel of love XD I wont say a name cause thats mean, he asked if i wanted his 5 inch hard d1ck DX

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:17pm

Ladies, if you don't wanna receive messages from a guy that roams da street in a trenchcoat and boots, try not to make psn handles that make it obvious that you're a female

sorry but I don't agree with you : having a female name is not an invite .. and "valjohn" doesn't inspire so much estrogen

then what else we should do ? stop using a mic ? playing only on servers only for the girls ? If I have to hide, I'll go live in Irak then !!!!

I understand what you're saying but I think that, first of all, this depends on everyone's education.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

She speaks better English than you, you mug. I can't even understand what you're saying half the time.

thank you Jake Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by FoXy

LMFAO duel of love XD I wont say a name cause thats mean, he asked if i wanted his 5 inch hard d1ck DX

LMAO! ..and its not mean *well, maybe a little*, its revenge!

p.s guys feel free to post with your female stalker messages too..

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:27pm
Lady_Lucifer's comment bubble: "I'm watching you kali"

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:31pm
this thread is to funny, and i dont have stalkers, and i dont plan on having one. lol

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Posted By: shewulph
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:31pm
lololol. well i remember this guy named Big_0 with a bunch of other numbers at the end in VCTF one day. The same day this happened he called matt an eu fu.ck and started making fun of his accent.

Big_0: Hey shewulph! How you doin girl?
Me: Uhh okay
You have received a request to add Big_0 as a friend.
( i try to ignore it, and i never accept or decline it ,hoping once he leaves the server i can decline it and he won't notice. a few maps go by. )
Big_0: Hey shewulph baby, will you please accept my friend request? I'd love to talk to you more later, babe!
Friend Request Accepted
Big_0: Aight baby, thanks girl! I'll talk to you later okay hon? I love you!
Followed by tons of kissing sounds from his end of the mic.
Deleted

i think king was in here as well. he was laughing about that for daysss after LOL

-------------
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Posted By: Cloudy_Serendipity
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:34pm

Team Lady just calls for too much attention. Granted, it's gotten you gals a lot of match requests (which is nuts, cuz whenever I tried to get a match going before, no one was willing to play my clan), but it's also bringing unwanted attention. Probably should've used a different clan name?

This is why I only play my lady acc when we scrim.

Apparently I sound like a guy anyway so I'm safe Big smile

Val... I'm thinking naming and shaming guys just for friend requests might be a little harsh even if it's funny as hell.  If you're getting hara**ed then yeah by all means go for it!

-------------
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudys%20Files" rel="nofollow - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:37pm

Lady_Lucifer's comment bubble: "I'm watching you kali"

haha, im tired of being stalked so im turning the tables panda!

-------------

Posted By: RemY
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by shewulph

lololol. well i remember this guy named Big_0 with a bunch of other numbers at the end in VCTF one day. The same day this happened he called matt an eu fu.ck and started making fun of his accent.

Big_0: Hey shewulph! How you doin girl?
Me: Uhh okay
You have received a request to add Big_0 as a friend.
( i try to ignore it, and i never accept or decline it ,hoping once he leaves the server i can decline it and he won't notice. a few maps go by. )
Big_0: Hey shewulph baby, will you please accept my friend request? I'd love to talk to you more later, babe!
Friend Request Accepted
Big_0: Aight baby, thanks girl! I'll talk to you later okay hon? I love you!
Followed by tons of kissing sounds from his end of the mic.
Deleted

i think king was in here as well. he was laughing about that for daysss after LOL

HAHAHAHA

-------------
name_is_clantag

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:47pm

Panda > chicken

oooh, now you've started it..

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:52pm
just another one i all of a sudden remembered. it happened on IRC chat during the summer. i know ram was in there, and rev. im still pondering whether or not to put who said it up, he's a member of the forums and i dont really want to start something bad >_>

him: shewulph.....
me: yeah?
him: have you ever been sniped by headhunter?
me: yeah a few times. why?
him: how did it feel?
me: uhh...im supposed to feel something?
him: well, you should've felt your cl.it tingle

rev, dont say who it is D<

-------------

oh look. it's empty.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:54pm
Can I say who it is?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:55pm

Can I say who it is?

if you want i guess

-------------

oh look. it's empty.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:56pm
I'll give you all a hint. He said he was da EU version of Chris_C, lololol

-------------

Posted By: oXxLunacyxXo
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:57pm
***in hillarious y its nice not 2 have mic some1s always talkin **** tell them 2 get there d*** outa there hand & leave u alone

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:57pm

quick rc!?

-------------

Posted By: Supreme_Venom
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:59pm

Panda > chicken

oooh, now you've started it..

Chicken > Panda.
This is the Law. So don't make me call Judge Dredd on your Fluffy striped Panda a.ss!

-------------
KmA_Blackwing

http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8439&PID=245827" rel="nofollow - Hiring Linguistic & Functionality Game Testers!

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:02pm

quick rc!?

Yup

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by shewulph

just another one i all of a sudden remembered. it happened on IRC chat during the summer. i know ram was in there, and rev. im still pondering whether or not to put who said it up, he's a member of the forums and i dont really want to start something bad >_>

him: shewulph.....
me: yeah?
him: have you ever been sniped by headhunter?
me: yeah a few times. why?
him: how did it feel?
me: uhh...im supposed to feel something?
him: well, you should've felt your cl.it tingle

rev, dont say who it is D<

Ow no he didn't... *snip* *snap* fingers.

-------------
KmA_Blackwing

http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8439&PID=245827" rel="nofollow - Hiring Linguistic & Functionality Game Testers!

quick rc!?
Yup

he lives 15 minutes away from me, im going to go and spank him for hitting on underage girls!

-------------

Posted By: UrLord75
wow get a life

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:15pm
ohhhhh so now i no the resson why every one was calling me a perv about shewolf....

BULL****!! that was not me and never would be me yh!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:22pm
-_- f***ing makes me sick thinking peaple who use ur own name to get at you

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:30pm
can some1 explain what quicks saying? it maybe the spelling but i dont understand what hes trying to say

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Posted By: MrKshaker
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:43pm
PS: I'm not a stalker ( i think)!!
I have sendt f. request to sweulph & Mommyrox!!!
Hmmm mabe they think i am a Norwegian psn stalker... Sounds very cool.
NOT.

krister

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:45pm

lol @ dorien

i'm gonna trawl my inbox later and see what msgs i can find from the dregs of humanity just for the entertainment value of val's thread!

just don't post the ones i sent you......pls.Embarra**ed

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by DorienO

lol @ dorien

Just wait until you see all the stalking messages LaDy_LuCiFer has been sending me :O

-------------
KmA_Blackwing

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Val... I'm thinking naming and shaming guys just for friend requests might be a little harsh even if it's funny as hell. 

Cloudy, this is the result of a deep reflection. I'm aware that I could hurt people's feelings

I agree with you that maybe is not the good way to get rid of that, but even if I tried to be nice and polite with them (and who ever knows me can say I'm telling the truth) I can just tell kidness doesn't pay

About the "funny" part, this is secondary ... but yes, is funny as hell Wink

-------------

Posted By: _EnVy_
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:50pm
lol well it would also help if some of you chicks didnt do yalls lil flirt thing too. you do know who you are and i wont be saying any names. but all of this men are dogs **** just isnt right when there are also you "hoes" in this game too and help encurage that kind of stuff from us men. just sticking up for myself and the other men in this game who dont do this ****. so lets get this convo on a two way street here...

-------------

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

can some1 explain what quicks saying? it maybe the spelling but i dont understand what hes trying to say

me doesn't know ... me not speak english very well ... me very sorry Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by valjohn

me doesn't know ... me not speak english very well ... me very sorry Wink
i dont even think he speaks english so :/ lol

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:56pm
f*** YOU LOT!!! U MAKE ME SICK

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:57pm
AND YEAH, WELL SAID SHAKER!!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:58pm

-_- f***ing makes me sick thinking peaple who use ur own name to get at you

oh so you're saying that wasn't you? kay, my bad then.

-------------

oh look. it's empty.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm
AM f***ING GLAD I GOT CLANWARZ TO CHANGE THE SERVER'S

NO MORE SPAMMING NOW VALJOHN :)

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol well it would also help if some of you chicks didnt do yalls lil flirt thing too. you do know who you are and i wont be saying any names. but all of this men are dogs **** just isnt right when there are also you "hoes" in this game too and help encurage that kind of stuff from us men. just sticking up for myself and the other men in this game who dont do this ****. so lets get this convo on a two way street here...

yeaahhh always OUR fault, we are used to that !!! pppfffffff ... "encourage" what ? you were not there, so you cannot tell

The thing is, and I'm sure about what I'm saying, every girl in this game received at least ONE msg from a stalker.

Did we send any ???? ... NO !!! ... so, BACK OFF !!!

I never said that all of you are "dogs"

just give me your account n° and I'll send you the penny you miss to pay yourself a real "hoe"

can't believe that !!!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:06pm

AM f***ING GLAD I GOT CLANWARZ TO CHANGE THE SERVER'S

NO MORE SPAMMING NOW VALJOHN :)

Unbelievable !!! And you say I'm limited in english when every expression you use it starts by **** and then *********, and then *******

Never seen so many stars on my screen ... buy yourself a dictionnary

At least, on insta, I was the best on something (and without spamming) ... can you say the same thing on any mode??

Enough is enough ... this subject doesn't concerns you, isn't it ??? so ... why do you keep replying on it ?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:06pm

yeaahhh always OUR fault, we are used to that !!! pppfffffff ... "encourage" what ? you were not there, so you cannot tell

The thing is, and I'm sure about what I'm saying, every girl in this game received at least ONE msg from a stalker.

Did we send any ???? ... NO !!! ... so, BACK OFF !!!

just give me your account n° and I'll send you the penny you miss to pay yourself a real "hoe"

can't believe that !!!
no its always our fault ovb...
this thread is bs and so are you. dont really know where you come up with this bull **** like "every women here gets at least ONE message from a stalker". total f***ing bull**** right there and you know it, your simply talking out of your a** and making **** up about us men. why dont you just go to a damn shrink if you really having issues about this and if its really bothering you. but dont sit here trying to make us men look bad when you ladies do the exact f***ing thing.

oh just most, right?  look no further than this guys, you can see her angle right there...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:09pm
i bet this threads gonna get deleted today O.o

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:10pm

i bet this threads gonna get deleted today O.o
i hope so this is total garbage bull****...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:12pm
I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. Best thread on here in a long time, imo.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:14pm
[/QUOTE]
this thread is bs and so are you. dont really know where you come up with this bull **** like "every women here gets at least ONE message from a stalker". total f***ing bull**** right there and you know it, your simply talking out of your a** and making **** up about us men. why dont you just go to a damn shrink if you really having issues about this and if its really bothering you. but dont sit here trying to make us men look bad when you ladies do the exact f***ing thing.
[/QUOTE]

I repeat : I've put on the thread just for some of the guys playing UT3. I apologize if it frustrates you, and I can only see that you never had to face that, so you can't understand

If I need a man, I'll chose it myself : I don't need to be bombed with messages just because I have a female voice

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:15pm
I wish I had a sister who could talk through the mic while I played. I bet I'd get invited to tons of clans.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. Best thread on here in a long time, imo.
it may be good but it'll obv be deleted... haha same old jake editing your post. haha

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Posted By: RemY
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:16pm

-------------
name_is_clantag

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:16pm
this thread is not funny anymore......good going guys!!! Clap

it was on the right path, it was full of potential.
then some started getting defensive, why get defensive if it's not you....?

-goes to create a blatant female psn account
let's see how many hits i get in a day-

-------------

Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:19pm

well said, i think ill do the same!
how about " x_PrincessRICAN_x"?????? Embarra**ed

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:19pm
 [/QUOTE]
oh just most, right?  look no further than this guys, you can see her angle right there...
[/QUOTE]

Where exactly do you see "just most" in what I'm saying ?????

Don't pretend I'm saying things I did not say !! Do you really think that if I would have believed that all guys or most guys are the same, would I publish that here ?!!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:21pm
Calm down. Envy wasn't even singling anybody out. There are a few lilke he said. If it doesn't pertain to you, there shouldn't be a problem. Not saying that's how all of you act, or even most of you. Just a select few that know who they are.

-------------

Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

use the voice changer to. lol

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

DO IT LOL

-------------

oh look. it's empty.

Posted By: Buzzin Fr0g
Pikachu - I Choose You!

-------------
Got Pwned?

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

lol @ dorieni'm gonna trawl my inbox later and see what msgs i can find from the dregs of humanity just for the entertainment value of val's thread!
<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">Just wait until you see all the stalking messages LaDy_LuCiFer has been sending me :O

haha, don't you DARE publish those here

and dont worry dorien, your dalk stalking secrets are safe with me

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:27pm

-------------
KmA_Blackwing

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:28pm

[/QUOTE]

I repeat : I've put on the thread just for some of the guys playing UT3. I apologize if it frustrates you, and I can only see that you never had to face that, so you can't understand

If I need a man, I'll chose it myself : I don't need to be bombed with messages just because I have a female voice

[/QUOTE]
so now you think your going to change how life is on video game thread? this is how life for men and women has been since the beginning. you know anyone has the right to try and have a conversation with anyone they please. and everyone has the right not to listen to or read whatever they dont want to if they happen to wish it. so thank god psn gave all of us a cool feature and the option that you can "block a player" and not have to receive any more messages from that certain tag. its pretty damn simple to use.

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:29pm
Am I the only one who's never used the block list?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:31pm

how do you use a block list? i dont use it

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:36pm

click triangle on a message from the person you want to block
select add to block list option

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:37pm
omg i just got this:

imma stalk you now, kk?

from drokun

-block- LOL

-------------

oh look. it's empty.

ive never used it, im not as fragile as some of the others...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

click triangle on a message from the person you want to block
select add to block list option
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it, but probably wont use it. but thanks anyways

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:39pm

LoL at envy *fragile*

-------------
Adios, the last farewell

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:40pm
[/QUOTE]
so now you think your going to change how life is on video game thread? this is how life for men and women has been since the beginning. you know anyone has the right to try and have a conversation with anyone they please. and everyone has the right not to listen to or read whatever they dont want to if they happen to wish it. so thank god psn gave all of us a cool feature and the option that you can "block a player" and not have to receive any more messages from that certain tag. its pretty damn simple to use. [/QUOTE]

To this, I'm just gonna reply that you missed my point ...

Again, i'm sorry that you got that so personal

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:44pm
well you shouldnt of spoken out your a** saying stupid things about us men trying to make it look as if all of you women were all of a sudden prey or something. and no i didnt miss your point, i think i got more of it than you wanted me to...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:48pm

well you shouldnt of spoken out your a** saying stupid things about us men trying to make it look as if all of you women were all of a sudden prey or something. and no i didnt miss your point, i think i got more of it than you wanted me to is all...

I said I'm sorry for you, I didn't say I was taking back what I've said :-))) missing the point again

war over ... I'm not replying to you anymore, it's useless

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:48pm
Well said! EnVy

OMG i just seen a really cool link for u at the bottom of my screen here you go Valjohn 

http://www.match.com - www.match.com (Make Love Happen) LOOL!

-------------

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:59pm

i never used it.  hopefully never have to.

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 5:00pm
*waves white flag of truce*

ok guys, this has all gone way too far. this was never meant to be an attack on the 99.9% of guys in ut3 who are respectful, decent people.

val it might be best if you delete this thread and we take it to the lady private forum.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 5:07pm
o so now comes the talking behind the back thing now? lol jk but yeah i would move this convo if i were you ~.^

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 5:15pm

o so now comes the talking behind the back thing now? lol jk but yeah i would move this convo if i were you ~.^

nah, i think its useful for the girls in ut3 to know if there are any real creeps to watch out for, but it doesnt need to be paraded here. as i said in PM this has clearly been taken way too far and no offence was meant towards all the decent guys who play ut3

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk