Forum Discription: Discuss this team with all forum members
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4391
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 4:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: "VAG" looking for a few players
Posted By: INCReMENTAL
Subject: "VAG" looking for a few players
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:08pm
Clan VAG is looking for a few players to carry the clan tag in MAG and be somewhat devoted to the game. No you don't have to change your PSN as there is a clan option in game. We are looking for 8 to 10 players total but just not just any players.

What Do We Want:

We want players that are team players, players that sometimes can take orders and do what is expected out of them. MAG is a team based game, without a good team "squad" you fail. You don't have to be a top notch player to be in "VAG" but you must be somewhat devoted to the game.
MAG rewards you for playing time, the more time you play the more XP points you get the higher level you gain in rank. MAG has a skill tree, this is where your skill points come in hand and you buy what you want. This is why its VERY important to be somewhat devoted to MAG, a person who is not will result in low skill points which is not as useful as a team player.

"VAG" is not asking a lot out of anyone that wants to join us. We just want to have a full squad of 8 or almost a full squad when we play. If we have a full squad, that eliminates outsiders which CAN be a HUGE problem. We want to be as effective as we can as a group.

What To Expect: "The MUST's"

If you are in our clan or wanna be here's what is expected.

*You MUST have a MIC on at all times during MAG*

*You MUST make a VALOR character and be faithful to its PMC and despise Raven and SVER*

*You MUST be able to handle constructive criticism at anytime*

*You MUST be able to handle sexual gestures torwards you, at you or in general at anytime*

*You MUST be able to tell anyone what our clantag means when confronted at anytime, "VAGPOPPERS", yes we love the VaGiNa*

*You MUST be able to talk S-H-I-T to the other PMCs on proximty chat if needed to at anytime*

*You MUST make fun of WOPR and give him S-H-I-T 24-7-365 as me and Crow do*

*You MUST remember this is only a game, we are here to have fun and not to take thangs so seriously and have a mental breakdown*

The views I listed above and below are for fun and games which is what we like to do as a clan. In the "What Do We Want" section, that's truly what we want as a player to play in our clan.

Side Note: As this is the "VAGPOPPERS" clan and this is what we represent, FEMALES are still allowed to join cause we know you have a "VAG" and love it as much as we do.

When Do We Play:

PEEK HOURS is between 9PM Central to 2AM central 7days a week with some days earlier and later and some not at all.Crow, Wopr and I can be found on various times of the day anyday so hard to give anyone exact times we play.

Current members as follows:

*ReverendCrow*

*INCREMENTAL*

*WOPR-1*

*COKkenBALLS*

*Aceoblivion*

There is no leader, co leader's established yet.

The game drops 01-26-10, we are trying to get something established ASAP so this is a heads up.

Post below if you are getting MAG, meet ANY of the requirements above and maybe wanna follow the "VAGPOPPERS"...

This will not interupt your clan in any other games including UT3 as we are just focused on MAG.

Thanks, Inc...

-------------
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.

Replies:
Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:33pm
lmfao ****s so funny

-------------

Posted By: aceoblivion
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:37pm
Thanks for listing me guys, I'm definitely a team player and look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield. I'm a follower not a leader. I will follow anyone of you into battle and resurrect your sorry ass.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:41pm
Lol I try Crow.

And yeah ACE I know you'll be a gd team player, that's what we need. Any idea when your getting the game Ace?

-------------
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:41pm
i dont die..YOU CANT KILL THE DEAD!!! that game were i went 61-15 i bet sver were hella pist to see my name come up soo many times haha

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm
Lmao that game was awesome Crow, especially both of us outscoring the Zipper guys who created the game, haha.

-------------

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm
*You MUST be able to handle sexual gestures torwards you, at you or in general at anytime*

hilarious.. damnit i almost made the qualifications

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:00pm
Lmao, that's funny Dead, hey if you end up picking up the game or trying it out and liking it you know your more then welcome to roll with us. Atleast 1 of us gets MVP almost every match so with a few more gd players I thank we can do really gd as a squad.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:05pm

yea im gonna check the game out (rent it first) and if i like it i am gonna try and roll with you guys.. sounds like alot of fun.. the only reason i wouldnt like the game is if i suck at it..

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:10pm
its not hard to get used to just grab urself a sniper or LMG and ur good unless u want to be annoying grab an assault rifle with a silencer and gernade launcher then after u kill them run over their body and run your mouth about how your teabagging them and they suck ...ahh..good times.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:12pm
No Dead, I know you, you have that skill where your just good at shooters no matter what, I thank you'll like it, even if u rent it we will do a party thang so you can play with all of us, just let us know when you do cause the game is A LOT funner with friends you know.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:15pm
Lmao, Crow so are you saying I'm annoying and that's what I was doing, lmao, that grenade launcher is awesome, ***n wopr lastnight man, OMG.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm
f*** wopr that f**got he deserved those team kills he thought i was gunna res him and i f***in knifed his body so nobody could res him lmao

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:17pm

rev- haha i love teabagging people.. i do it all the time in quakelive

inc- sounds good man.. i understand how games like this work.. you gotta be a very tight unit as far as communication or it f***s it up for everyone.. i can handle that and i got my mic and headphones and ****.. but i havent played the game so i wont know if ill be good until i play it.. running with you guys is enough of a reason for me to rent it and try it tho

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:20pm
Oh yeah Dead for sure, trust me us all running as a squad you won't have an option but to be good at it cause with all of us helping each other out healing and stuff gives u XP so we will all be top scorers.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:25pm
probably the most helpful thing to know is from a mid to far distance hold L1 makes ur shots more accurate u can use it up close but it's alot easier to spray when ur not so accurate

yeah i love teabagging people especially when u can hear them say " stop f***ing teabagging me you f**got get the f*** off my body im guna hunt your ass down" it gets me everytime it kinda makes me wanna listen to Same song and dance by Eminem

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:28pm
heh.. quakelive doesnt have voicechat but they ussually type something very unfriendly after i do it.. the best is when a decent player runs his mouth like hes hot **** and then i completely dominate him over and over dropping a teabag on his face after every time

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:34pm
like some sevrun guy last night ran his mouth about being so good yet he had the least amount of kills and score and he said only reason I took the objective was because of him (how about it was because i snuck around everyone  shot a few in the back planted the explosive) was funny that inc and wopr ran their mouths to him all game hahaha

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:34pm
Lmao **** hillarious. Yeah its funny as hell teabagging and the proximty chat is awesome, at the end of the match you can make fun of them, lmao its awesome.

-------------

Posted By: WOPR-1
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:56pm
Yeah I LOVE the proximity chat lol!  BEHIND YOU!!

-------------
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach

Posted By: Cruel IntentionZ
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

As this is the "VAGPOPPERS" clan and this is what we represent, FEMALES are still allowed to join cause we know you have a "VAG" and love it as much as we do.

LMFAO, funny LOL good luck with the clan :)

-------------
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

lmfao just like that azn nasty dude....awww did he go bye bye awww did u go down again... i f***in love coming up the sniper calling their name out and knifing them hahah funniest **** ever..but your still gay wopr

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by WOPR-1

lmfao just like that azn nasty dude....awww did he go bye bye awww did u go down again... i f***in love coming up the sniper calling their name out and knifing them hahah funniest **** ever..but your still gay wopr

lmao yeah that azn guy I loved gettin him over and over....aww did azn fall down go boom? awwww....LOL

-------------
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:11pm
go to the MAG forum and check out the thread Reality Check by your butt buddy boyfriend Sevrun

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:15pm

Lol I try Crow.

And yeah ACE I know you'll be a gd team player, that's what we need. Any idea when your getting the game Ace?
Getting the game on day one. Will be on that night around 9:30pm eastern. Can be on every weeknight at 9:30pm eastern and anytime on weekends. Can also play weekdays early in the morning before I goto work at noon.

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
how much do you guys pay?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm
play...pay...gay...which word cause ur question doesnt make sense play... a lot... pay $60  Gay only WOPR-1

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:31pm
Lmao god damn your hillarious Crow. Lmfao.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
MAG=$60+tax
Headset=$30+tax
Listening to WOPR-1 cuss some kid over and over again on the mic=Priceless

PSYCHO TIC TIC!!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:28pm
There's some thang money can't buy but for everythang else theirs mastercard.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:29pm
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA damn i cant believe i forgot that part HAHAHAHAH

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:32pm
omg my stomach hurts lol

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:35pm
Wopey did you get rubbed the wrong way, lmfao.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:36pm
I need to talk to Pirate Ragetti so he can work on his technique

-------------

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm
I'm down to join up with this team if needed. I also think Bain is getting this game and will want to play.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:07pm
Well Pinn we will take that in consideration. I'd love to play aside you in the battlefield. All we really are looking for is to fill a squad and have a gamplan together so we can either defend or attack as a team. Commnunication is key. Having only 3 of us do that in a 8 player squad dampens thangs here in the tournament. I can tell just having a 4th guy like Cokkenballs was already a lot more help and now with addition, we have Ace.

I'm really hoping Dead will pick up this game and I mentioned something to Ramslayer and TX2K7 also but TX2K7 wants to be gay and go Raven. Ramslayer might still join us tho. We thought we would ask the guys and girls here on iAM first and if no luck Ill post a link in the MAG forums for some clan invitations. The game is still a week from launch so depending on what kind of replies we get back from people will determine our clan as I have no idea who's getting the game and when exactly, time is ticking.

And this aint all me, before any final decisions are made me, crow and wopr will have to decide as a group.

Thanks Pinn and BTW do you know when you will be getting the game and for sure.

Note: Remember only VALOR people can play with us, Raven and SVER are different PMCs and are our enemies.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:09pm
I'll be getting the game day one. I pre-ordered. I'm really down for whatever you guys want regarding strategy, gameplay, team setup, etc. Let me know.

As for TX, I'll speak to him today and slap him out of his gay-ness.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:33pm
The other thing is...it wouldn't be so bad to have a 16 person clan cuz then we could hit the same objective together as 2 squads...Or split up on A and B so we know there is a good squad on each one.  We'll have to talk about that...

Not sure what the clan size limit is in-game but that could be worked around.  

-------------

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:56pm
a few of us in DEEP are getting this day 1.
We may take you up if you'll have us.

Also, based on my experience its tough to consistently get 8 on at once so maybe having some extras would be good for resereve.

EDIT: Im almost always on between 6 and midnight CST ... my girlfriend lives in NYC and Im in Milwaukee

so if Im not on the phone with her Im on PSN during weeknights ... if not that then im probably gazing at myself in the mirror. Im also great with kids (they like vodka, right?)

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: daaBOMB
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:10pm
im defo gettin this game FOSHO already pre-ordered! yay...but im gonna b gay i think and play gay wiv TX >.<

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:12pm

oh and TeeTee is a noob so i gotta help his nooby a.ss :P

-------------

Posted By: Dr4g0v
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:22pm
i wanna buy it. Anyway i need training
i've only played MAG beta two hours ...

-------------

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:51pm
When the tax return comes in, I'm getting MAG as well, but I'm liking Raven instead.  So, I guess that means I'm going to die a lot?  Oh well, I'll just use the noob tube and machine guns 90% of the time.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:18pm
I should fit in with this clan, just the other day a woman ask me if I was a boob man, and I replied, no, I'm a vagina guy.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:23pm
LMAO thats funny Ace, also livestream is going up in a few mins. Its a work in progress and WOPR still has to do some fine tuning but for now this is the quality...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I'm down to join up with this team if needed. I also think Bain is getting this game and will want to play.
Yeah, I'm definitely interested if you guys will have me. I plan on getting this game right when it comes out. I also have experience playing in squads from KZ2. And there's nothing better than a nice hot VAG.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:32am
@Fluffy, how many is a few and the time you mention you can play is good, what about the others.

@Bain, yeah Pinnacle mention you in the PM as well, what times can you play as well. I know your usually on when I am.

@Pinnacle, what times are you usually on and can play.

@ACE, the times you mention is good also.

@daaBOMB, don't be gay with TX damnit, join us, lol, we need a girl on our team for a mascot. Me and Rev got messages sent to us by some damn girl on MAG saying were sexiest and that she was gonna get a all girl clan and slash our brains out, I hate to say this but she was what we call a B-I-T-C-H...

@Deadaim, hope you like the game and get it. Miss the good old days playin UT3 with you. Your like us anyways, you don't take **** off anyone and you'll join in all the teabagging we do to the enemies.

And guys its just a matter of me saying something to Rev and wOPR and we'll go from there. I'm sure they are like me and just want some cool peeps that's fun on the mic, decent at the game and can show some good teamwork but hell as far as I know they might have it out for one of you, lol.
I do have one question for all of you. If you guys really like the game, how devoted do you guys thank you'll be to it. Like a few hrs a night, a few hrs a week, UT3 one night, MAG the next. I know everyday is gonna be different but would like your guys ideas, thoughts, etc.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:38am
I know for sure Me, Ether, Papa ...

Ether and I are usually on weeknights,
Papa is on sporadically as he works 2 jobs and his wifes about to pop their 4th kid.  (hes trying to get a reality show)

Were trying to convince Medic and Khantusion. (i convinced Khan NOT to buy MW2)

Inc if you have never played with Khantusion, I can promise you it will change your life.

-------------

Posted By: Danjel8
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:40am
Khan would not like MW2 lol... might be a bit too much death for his heart to take.

Anyone thought about being SVER? I like the faction idea... If I got this I'd defo be in SVER doing guerilla warfare.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:41am
@ Inc, I'm on almost everyday. Times vary, but it's usually anywhere between 6pm and midnight pst, monday - thursday. I'm free fridays, saturdays and sundays.

Bain is usually on 5pm and on central time, I believe.

@ daabomb, You, matt and TX [the gay trio] need to join up with us. Let's chat tonight. TX doesn't know when he's getting the game but already picked a different team under his TX account. I told him to make a new account and join with us. So in the mean time, let's get the party started. Every friday night, I suggest drunk MAG/UT3 action. Should be a typical friday for the KmA folk.

@ Fluffy, I think Ether Rabbit has to sing us all a song about how much he loves you before he can be considered for team VAG. Let the truth prevail. !o!

This actually sound exciting. The UT3 elite are going to gang up on the rest of the world. Get ready, those 200+ players in the games are going down!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Khan would not like MW2 lol... might be a bit too much death for his heart to take.

Anyone thought about being SVER? I like the faction idea... If I got this I'd defo be in SVER doing guerilla warfare.

I was SVER for the beta. 
SVER is killing it in the Tourney.

We had a clan poll and SVER got shot down ... so were going VALOR

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:08pm
@Danjel, if you were in the tournament we are in right now you'd thank different about SVER, I will say their guns are super accurate, theirs gear looks great, their maps are the easiest to defend as they are the hardest for us, and they are getting hated on more then ever cause of this tournament. They have been winning like crazy but for the last 2 nights now Valor has had the upper hand. SVER is overated, and overpopulated.

@Pinn, sounds good man, like I said Ill talk to Rev and Wopr about all this.

@Fluffy, Ill see what's going on, sounds good tho.

So I need to thank how many this will be. I need to get you guys added on PSN no matter what. If your home now or soon send me friend request, if not ill do it after work here later.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:14pm
Usually on between 4pm and 12am CST, Mon. thru Fri. I can stay up later if needed. Usually available at any time on the weekends if I have enough notice.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
yeah sver is overpowered and over accurate and their map is beyond unbalanced but u forgot to mention that most sver are c*** suckers and trash talk u every second they can after u killed them they trash talk if they kill u they trash talk so...u have to dish it back

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:26pm
isnt SVER exclusive to assmonkeys that pre-order from gamestop? um ya no thx

I hate all this exlusive pre-order **** and after the fact DLC.. all this marketing **** is annoying.. companies leave **** out of there games on purpose just to sell it to us a month later.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
Yeah all factions/pmcs have preorders, we got the ones from Best Buy for the special Valor gear.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:34pm
wtf?? so if i dont pre-order wtf do i get?

i hate the way these game marketing asswipes work now a days !!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:42pm

@Danjel, if you were in the tournament we are in right now you'd thank different about SVER, I will say their guns are super accurate, theirs gear looks great, their maps are the easiest to defend as they are the hardest for us, and they are getting hated on more then ever cause of this tournament. They have been winning like crazy but for the last 2 nights now Valor has had the upper hand. SVER is overated, and overpopulated.

So I need to thank how many this will be. I need to get you guys added on PSN no matter what. If your home now or soon send me friend request, if not ill do it after work here later.

INC add 'fidelio5' thats the PSN ill use for MAG.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:50pm
no no no u got it wrong deadaim all the preorder does is give u some armor or something thats all nothing too special

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm
ohh..... i see i thought you could only play as that faction if you pre-ordered from that store.. i get it.. depending on where u pre-order gives you certain faction extras like armor

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:52pm
Okay I will later tonight.

And yeah Deadaim if you don't preorder you just get the game but don't worry I got everyones back as I have 10 Valor outfits, u get 5 per preorder.

But yeah Deadaim your right, its stupid when they do **** like that, I agree.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:54pm
yeah http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/mag-pre-order-bonuses-choose-your-pmc/ - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/mag-pre-order-bonuses-choose-your-pmc/  theres the unlocks and what they look like personally i think sver looks the coolest but im going with Valor cause im no pussy who needs map advantage and overpowered weapons

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 1:04pm
Yeah I'm with you Crow, SVER looks awesome but as me and you were saying if you kick ass with Valor at a disadvantage then what do you thank it be like if we went SVER. We are the underdogs but we get the job done.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 1:55pm

crow that filebox in your sig is gay btw

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:03pm
why is it gay its just a upload thing so if someone wants to upload someting they can if they are on this site they wont need to open up a tag and go to a upload site to do it fool u not playin MAG is gay

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:04pm
im gonna try it out.. if its not awful im gonna play

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:23pm
well check out the live stream sometime and watch wopr get owned and watch me yell at him(though u cant hear it) and watch me shoot him knife him then revive him and knife him right after i revived him..it gets me everytime :) i get some sick pleasure of killing him until i get auto kicked out the room for team killing

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:29pm
Quit flaming our thread Deadaim, that's gay, lol. But seriously Dead hope you give it a honest try. And yeah Crow it was funny lastnight, especially when I shot wopr in the back of the head in our objective, lmao.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:33pm

Wants Only Puerto Ricans is fun to kill

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:39pm
i turned on the livestream last night.. but it was just a menu screen for a bit so i turned it off.

im not flaming the the thread inc :)... just being honest if i dont like the game of course i aint gonna play it

-------------

Posted By: COKKENBALLS
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

isnt SVER exclusive to assmonkeys that pre-order from gamestop? um ya no thx

I hate all this exlusive pre-order **** and after the fact DLC.. all this marketing **** is annoying.. companies leave **** out of there games on purpose just to sell it to us a month later.
Amen! Why not just release it all at once? As if the game isn't expensive enough.
Reminds me of my vinyl collection (Records, not clothes). It seems like every band I have an album for has a Japanese release with extra tracks. WTF? Why do the Japanese get the extra sh1t?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:46pm
lol i love that sig cokken..

and yea its ridiculous.. 60 dollars for a game should cover everything. now a days games come out with day 1 DLC... like Dragon Age: origins.. **** is annoying!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:55pm
Lol Deadaim I was giving you **** cause you were giving **** to crow about his filebox. I know your not flaming, lmfao and yeah that sig that cokken has is hillarious.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 3:08pm
Nothing could be finer than to be in hot vagina in the morning. Wait, that's a song.

-------------

Posted By: Danjel8
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:55pm

Sounds perfect for me... overrated. I like.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:59pm
I figured you say some **** like that, lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:29pm
Inc ill think about it :) but it sounds cool
lol about the B.I.T.C.H thing
also ... *looks at ur avatar....hmmm tsk tsk >.<

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

Lei Lei, you, sMatt and TX have no choice. I'm deciding for you. Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by daaBOMB

Lei Lei, you, sMatt and TX have no choice. I'm deciding for you. Thumbs Up

huh...what...? nah mate :P lol
we can hav a chat lata yaaa? it's a date! lol

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:37pm
Did you just ask me out? I accept, however make sure you wear something nice. I'm classy.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:40pm
lol O.o
alrighty then i want chocolates and flowers :) im a nice girl XD

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:42pm

Done.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:45pm
who wants to have a 3some? :)

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:45pm

I think Fluffy and Ether are available.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:00pm
LMFAO, daaBOMB quit cheating on me, and do u like my avatar, I snapped it while you were sleeping, lol, haha

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:07pm

LMFAO, daaBOMB quit cheating on me, and do u like my avatar, I snapped it while you were sleeping, lol, haha
nah mate!!! take ur camera out of my room u perv! tsk tsk lol

-------------

Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:33pm
ah this clan will be epic.

Two things though
1) IF you lose and i said IF so dont get all red flow on me , people will call you pussies instead of noobs

2) I **** you not you better race to get that game cuz some 12 year old kid who found a playboy is gonna want to make that clan tag

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:00pm

I thought you Inc and WOPR already had that covered?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:57pm
LMAO, cokkenballs we said that was between us damnit, now everyone knows what we do in those explict chat rooms and why we practice teabaggin wopr. Now no one will want to join.

Yingyangin, your ccorrect on #2. There's a group of 12yo f**s from Canada trying to take our clan name. That's alright not if I have anythang to do with it. Check it out peeps, copy and paste.

http://vag-clan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=65

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:51pm
[QUOTE=INCReMENTAL]LMAO, cokkenballs we said that was between us damnit, now everyone knows what we do in those explict chat rooms and why we practice teabaggin wopr. Now no one will want to join.

Yingyangin, your ccorrect on #2. There's a group of 12yo f**s from Canada trying to take our clan name. That's alright not if I have anythang to do with it. Check it out peeps, copy and paste.

http://vag-clan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=65%5b/QUOTE - http://vag-clan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=65[/QUOTE ]

Ive always been for invading Canada. I hate their bacon.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

[QUOTE=INCReMENTAL]LMAO, cokkenballs we said that was between us damnit, now everyone knows what we do in those explict chat rooms and why we practice teabaggin wopr. Now no one will want to join.

http://vag-clan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=65%5b/QUOTE - http://vag-clan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=65[/QUOTE ]

Bacon! That's not bacon! It's warmed up ham. While I do go up to Canada once a year, it's always for the same things. Beer with a higher alcohol content, strippers and golf. If we invade them, I don't want these three things changed.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:14am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Bacon! That's not bacon! It's warmed up ham. While I do go up to Canada once a year, it's always for the same things. Beer with a higher alcohol content, strippers and golf. If we invade them, I don't want these three things changed.

We'll keep those. We'll keep those and Toronto and Vancouver. Toronto's awesome my cousins live there.
We'll place some strategic nuclear warheads around Quebec and send it into the Atlantic.

Or we can sell it to the French for some Wine and Baguettes and call it even for ripping them off in the Louisiana Purchase.

Then Canada can take its rightful place as our 51st state. Which is pretty much what it is now.
We'll just make it official.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:18am
Guys WTF, quit talking so much **** about Canada, I was born in Quebec and that bacon is awesome.

Lol, nah I was JK, canada sucks and so does the bacon.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:27am

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

We'll keep those. We'll keep those and Toronto and Vancouver. Toronto's awesome my cousins live there.
We'll place some strategic nuclear warheads around Quebec and send it into the Atlantic.

Or we can sell it to the French for some Wine and Baguettes and call it even for ripping them off in the Louisiana Purchase.

Then Canada can take its rightful place as our 51st state. Which is pretty much what it is now.
We'll just make it official.
Strategically placed warheads? We don't need warheads. A troop of circus-midgets, brandishing hole-punches could take over Canada.
If we had only won the war of 1812. . .

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:48am
I cannot believe you people. Canada has been a wonderful friend and ally to the U.S. for quite some time now. And look at what Canada has given us besides bacon and ginger ale: Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Bare Naked Ladies, Corie Haim, YingYangin, Martin Short. Now I admit that they do have that French problem in Quebec, but they could be easily chased off with lots of soap and other hygiene products. So all in all, be thankful for Canada. Without them, we would be the only country in North America.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:52am
Lol oh I forgot about Avril Lavinge, god a bombshell. Well since were on that list can't forget about Shania Twain and Raoul and Silly and Foxy and I believe Maiden as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by BAIN

. So all in all, be thankful for Canada. Without them, we would be the only country in North America.

According to my map (from Parker Bros. "RISK" the game of world domination) Mexico is part of North America.

You can't argue with Geometry

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:06pm

Lol oh I forgot about Avril Lavinge, god a bombshell. Well since were on that list can't forget about Shania Twain and Raoul and Silly and Foxy and I believe Maiden as well.
RaoulCheap is from Canada? Does that help or hurt?
Canada also gave us the mighty Killer Dwarfs!
[TUBE]axgbToJc7TA[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I cannot believe you people. Canada has been a wonderful friend and ally to the U.S. for quite some time now. And look at what Canada has given us besides bacon and ginger ale: Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Bare Naked Ladies, Corie Haim, YingYangin, Martin Short. Now I admit that they do have that French problem in Quebec, but they could be easily chased off with lots of soap and other hygiene products. So all in all, be thankful for Canada. Without them, we would be the only country in North America.

Umm.. what?  *opens geography book* Geek Continental-wise, I guess so, but the Caribbean islands (including Puerto Rico) are also part of North America, as is every country south of Mexico up until Panama.  Oh, and yes, the Bahamas is it's own country, not just a vacation resort.  I think they're even the next closest ones, besides Mexico and Canada.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:45pm
@Cok, yeah Raoul is from Canada, actually yeah that hurts Canada, lmao.

@Fluffy, I agree that Mexico is part of North America so WTF are you talking about Bain, lol.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk