Forum Discription: By EA / DICE
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4562
Printed Date: 06 May 2024 at 3:22am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: BFBC 2
Posted By: Danjel8
Subject: BFBC 2
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 1:16pm
Finally downloaded the huge demo and first impressions were that it was a little tacky and not overly impressed. When I get some more time I am going to go through it properly and try not to compare it to MW2.

What I liked was that you have vehicles, I love arming charges (similar to S&D in MW2 but with more lives) and I liked some of the accessories you have... especially as a medic.

Dislike, it felt a little grainy, graphics were poo, gameplay was slow, you can't create your own classes and sadly it appears as though there will be no clan support (again).

I loved the original battlefield, I totally stopped playing ut3 for that ages ago until I could no longer connect to the EA servers :( however I am far from convinced by this atm.

I'm definately going to give it another chance and I hope I find more things that I like and enjoy about this game.

Anyone got any useful info about how to play? I'd like to hear it.

Replies:
Posted By: Buzzin Fr0g
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 1:57pm
Only 24 players.  BF has been on the slide since BF2 launched.  

-------------
Got Pwned?

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 2:00pm
hey buzzin...

What do you mean only 24 players?

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:02pm
I personally believe it is amazing.  Ive seen enough of MW2 and personally like BC2.  I think MW2 is too gimmicky.  And as far as graphics go, when comparing it to MW2, i think they are alot better.  

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I personally believe it is amazing.  Ive seen enough of MW2 and personally like BC2.  I think MW2 is too gimmicky.  And as far as graphics go, when comparing it to MW2, i think they are alot better.  

Have you seen something else? The graphics on the demo are horrible, not even close to the first game. I didn't realise u had got mw2, should have played some games together. I love these kinda shooting games...

Man I miss deconstruction... that level was pure carnage.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Have you seen something else? The graphics on the demo are horrible, not even close to the first game. I didn't realise u had got mw2, should have played some games together. I love these kinda shooting games...

Nope, but my two roomates (flatmates) have MW2 and i seen HOURS of gameplay.  Im not trying to argue any points, but even my hardcore MW2 roomates say BC2 looks graphically superior to MW2 and we all agree that its pretty damn intense.  I think also, that BC mulitplayer graphics arent on par with the Single Player graphics, but I could be wrong.  As a matter of fact, i put a few hours into BC1 last night, i do think the Mulitplayer Graphics arent as good as BC2 graphics, and its much easier to play.  Just my opinion.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: JakeT111
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:39pm
Not a fan personally, I deleted the demo not long after downloading it in the first place. Not my thing, maybe I didn't give it enough time.. I had no idea what was going on half the time. Wasn't impressed by the graphics / general gunplay though.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:39pm

Nope, but my two roomates (flatmates) have MW2 and i seen HOURS of gameplay.  Im not trying to argue any points, but even my hardcore MW2 roomates say BC2 looks graphically superior to MW2 and we all agree that its pretty damn intense.  I think also, that BC mulitplayer graphics arent on par with the Single Player graphics, but I could be wrong.  As a matter of fact, i put a few hours into BC1 last night, i do think the Mulitplayer Graphics arent as good as BC2 graphics, and its much easier to play.  Just my opinion.

hmmm really not convinced... I think MW2 is way ahead. Quite suprised you actually think otherwise, I just thought the nasty graphics were because it was a demo. Maybe the EU demo is different.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:48pm

hmmm really not convinced... I think MW2 is way ahead. Quite suprised you actually think otherwise, I just thought the nasty graphics were because it was a demo. Maybe the EU demo is different.
Well, not trying to sound like a d1ck but i didnt buy into the MW2 hype (not saying you did) but i had a good unbiased opinion (didnt care either way about the game) and had a good enough look at the game to know.  The BC2 graphics look a little grainy, but MW2 looks weird, even the camera panning is wierd to me.  I also think the the UAV and all the air support in DM is hella too gimmicky for me.  At least in BC2 when you use a helicopter or a UAV, you actually use it, its not some automated cheap kill because you got a kill streak.  But i do validate your opinion, and I believe MW2 is better than KZ2. 

Posted By: KingKesi
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:41pm
I think the demo is great.  Not sure about the graphics being better than MW2 though..I'll have to look again.  The gameplay is definitely slower but still enjoyable.  The destructable environments are awesome as well.  Shooting down trees, destroying buildings, etc is much more realistic than what you'll see in most other shooters.  I think a lot of people are going in expecting it to be/play like MW2.  If people want MW2 gameplay/features, then play MW2..lol. 

Who's getting this and for what system?  I got my MW2 on 360 so I'm thinking of switching it up and getting this on PS3.

-------------

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/ps3/KingKesi">
XBL: I Am Osirus

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by KingKesi

I think the demo is great.  Not sure about the graphics being better than MW2 though..I'll have to look again.  The gameplay is definitely slower but still enjoyable.  The destructable environments are awesome as well.  Shooting down trees, destroying buildings, etc is much more realistic than what you'll see in most other shooters.  I think a lot of people are going in expecting it to be/play like MW2.  If people want MW2 gameplay/features, then play MW2..lol. 

Who's getting this and for what system?  I got my MW2 on 360 so I'm thinking of switching it up and getting this on PS3.

I agree...

I can't believe I forgot about destroying walls etc. I think generating you own landscape was one of the things that really made me fall in love with BFBC.

It is slower and I kinda didn't like that. Defo get MW2 on ps3, I know what lunchy is saying about UAV etc... but its just part of the game. UAV's exist in real life though, so does thermal etc...

I think both games have certain factors which are 'gimmicky' they are bound to... coz they are both games.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 1:55am
Every one needs to support this game.  Sure, you dont see advertisment every where for this game, but i can assure you, if you give it the proper chance, it will be the best FPS out right now.  Why should i support this you ask?   Well, when people starting supporting a game that is really good, it makes the other companies re think how to make games.  So, if you want better games in the future, then buy a great game, and force other companies to nut up, or shut up.

Posted By: Coke_Man24
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 12:49pm

Every one needs to support this game.  Sure, you dont see advertisment every where for this game, but i can assure you, if you give it the proper chance, it will be the best FPS out right now.  Why should i support this you ask?   Well, when people starting supporting a game that is really good, it makes the other companies re think how to make games.  So, if you want better games in the future, then buy a great game, and force other companies to nut up, or shut up.

I've been saying this for years lol and yes support this game cause it is an awesome game

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Coke_Man24

I've been saying this for years lol and yes support this game cause it is an awesome game
When does the beta end?

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Coke_Man24

When does the beta end?
The Demo ends in like a week.

Posted By: aceoblivion
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 5:48am
This game is awesome. Played for hours tonight. Best online game I've ever seen or heard of. The way it shoots, the way you spawn, the gear you unlock as you play, to the way you can destroy everything in the game, you can bring down the buildings or bring down all the trees so there won't be any cover for the enemy, all incredible. Several maps, and that's just in the one mode I played all night. The maps are huge. I'll probably be trading in MAG when I pick up FFXIII next week because I can't go back to that game defending the same map over and over. There's 8 maps to defend in the one mode I played, and there's already more coming. All 8 maps are beautifull. The graphics are incredible.  BFBC2 puts MAG to shame. And each game alternates, you never attack twice in a row or defend twice in a row.  Also, the players that have played the campaign say it's very good also. This game got a 9.5/10 from gameinformer.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:25am
Its easily a MW2 killer.

Posted By: i_Own_U
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:41am

Have you seen something else? The graphics on the demo are horrible, not even close to the first game. I didn't realise u had got mw2, should have played some games together. I love these kinda shooting games... Man I miss deconstruction... that level was pure carnage.
every game mag even game stores say bc2 blows cod away thats what people from inside the industry say! won more rewards than cod already! campers love cod n campers hate bc2!

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 9:24am
Yea, BC2 destroys MW2 in virtually every aspect. The only things that MW2 could have over it, are weapon variations, and user friendly in the sense that, even if your not the greatest FPS player, you can get 3 kills and get a kill streak award. However, neither apply to me.

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:00pm
The game is the definitely the truth.  Anyone who wants to play on Ps3, add me (KingKesi)

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:26pm
You can't camp in BFBC2. If your hanging out in the objective waiting on them to come to you, they'll bring the building down around you with vehichles, C4, or RPG. I'll send you a friend request KingKesi, Lunchy and I will be playing this one for a long time. I never really looked at the weapons in MW2, but I've got several options for weapons already as a medic in this game. I'm starting to unlock assault rifles to use instead of LMGs. I've probably unlocked over 10 weapons just for the medic. Haven't even tried other classes yet because I'm a ninja medic.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 2:47pm
I called Gamestop to see about trading in MAG after playing BFBC2, he said he's being overrun with copies of MAG because of this game, everyone's saying they'll never put MAG back in to play after playing this game.

-------------

Posted By: jesse
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 3:39pm
maybe if i buy this i can finally get to play with lunchy again

-------------
shine on you crazy diamond

Posted By: Nova
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 4:49pm
Bad Company 2 is sweet on PC.  It has over 4000 servers! <3  Man I can't wait to buy this!

Btw Battlefield>Call of Duty by a ton.

-------------
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

Get it trainwreck, we'll be playing this all the time.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Get it trainwreck, we'll be playing this all the time.
Yeshh, will be glorious!

Posted By: jesse
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:01pm
il grab it in 2-3 weeks. wonder if qwest is startin up eZ again for this

-------------
shine on you crazy diamond

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 6:44am
Actually think I like Conquest better than Rush.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:01pm
I like Conquest better as well

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:31pm
when you start a game under Rush or Conquest, will it alternate you between the two from game to game? I hope it does, we'll give that a go tonight.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:18pm

when you start a game under Rush or Conquest, will it alternate you between the two from game to game? I hope it does, we'll give that a go tonight.
I think thats the idea.   Conquest maps are HUGE.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:41pm
Eat it whore...

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:00pm
titty mailto:f@cking - f@cking christ

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:53am
ggs last nite y'all.  so that was you who kept saying "titty mailto:f@cking - f@cking christ " last nite huh ace? lmao

-------------

Posted By: i_Own_U
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:51am
love this game amazing

-------------
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:55am

ggs last nite y'all.  so that was you who kept saying "titty mailto:f@cking - f@cking christ " last nite huh ace? lmao
haha, ace and me both don that phrase, however, I usually say 'Holy jesus titty fuc king christ' That win last night against the team of snipers was brutal. I really wish more objectives werent able to be destroyed by bringing down buildings.

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:20pm

All the phrases are Lunchy's, he just finds it hilarious when I say them. Especially when I say "Eat it whore".

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by i_Own_U

love this game amazing
Get into some games with us, when you get 4 good players in a squad, it's really amazing.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:37pm
I think 2 NG's, 1 assult and 1 Med is a good combo for a 4 person team. Imagine 3 squads of that. Maybe 2 snipers outa 12, but RPG dudes are extremely necessary when you got tanks on your back yard every 5 minutes. BC2 is like crack,...i need it...

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 7:05pm

Originally posted by i_Own_U

love this game amazing
Get into some games with us, when you get 4 good players in a squad, it's really amazing.

ya i definitely felt like i was playing better after a couple of games with u guys.  I guess the fact that I started to unlock better weapons, etc helped too..lol.  teamwork is really key in this game.  In UT3 and MW2 my solo skills were enough to do the job in a lot of cases. That ish doesn't work in this game!

-------------

Posted By: QwEsT
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:15pm

il grab it in 2-3 weeks. wonder if qwest is startin up eZ again for this
sure am i'll get this @ Easter & if not i'll get it w/ my best buy gift card

-------------
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:35am
man ace, you missed some GREAT games.  Me and kilo were tearing sh t up, and we got hooked up with two other beastly players, we steam rolled them the first match, then arica harbor came up, it was picture perfect.  I had a (possible) record score, 6200 points and kilo was in second place.  I was a medic and got my heal pack and defibulator in one match!  ;)  Sh t is too ill.

Posted By: ForceOfGod
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 7:16am
HEY can we get a UT3 roster on this game?

whos got it?

and can we put this as a sticky topic in the game section?

-------------
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/forceofgod44445.png/">

Posted By: GOW_KillinUGood
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 12:45pm
Just got it last night on PC.  Hella fun.  Felt a little lost at first, but soon was tearing it up.  Until a storm came through last night and turned off my power and reset my computer in the middle of a match.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:07pm

aint it great? man its much better than MAG so far. This game needs to be a sticky

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

aint it great? man its much better than MAG so far. This game needs to be a sticky

Great job FOG, the couple of maps we played went well, your already good and going to be awesome. Everyone will be bowing to the new GOD of BFBC2.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 8:31am
lol thanks but it will be a long time untill that happens if it does. ill be doing the real bfbc2 training irl come april.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:16pm
Why haven't more UT3'rs got this yet? Well, ya need to. Never a dull moment.

Posted By: Aquaknot
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:21pm
This game is incredible.  I think it beats any other game I've played outside UT3.

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

This game is incredible.  I think it beats any other game I've played outside UT3.
Yeah man, this game rocks. It gets better every time you play it learn all the things you can do.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 7:57pm
Just went to my parents house last night, it had snowed an inch or two, i went out back behind they house in the woods with their dog, and the moon was out enough, I literally felt like i was in Nelson Bay, it looked exactly like it, but I wasnt looking out for snipers though.  ;)

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:34am
Just FYI, i currently have 614 dog tags, that means 614 ppl got knifed by me ;)

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:59am
Just played my first few online games tonight with Aqua...It's fun for the most part but it will take some time too get used too...All i tried too do was run around the map & knife mofo's but that didnt work out too well for me..Got about 20 dog tags on my first couple of sessions.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 6:31am
LMAO - DoD says "Maybe I'll look at the campaign for a minute...  na, screw that let's go online and play this MF".

Next thing you know he says "oh, I see a guy right there... GIMME THEM DOGTAGS B1TCH!  WOW I STABBED THAT MF IN THE HEAD!".  It was his first kill in this game and funny as hell.

Good times ahead...

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:02pm

LMAO - DoD says "Maybe I'll look at the campaign for a minute...  na, screw that let's go online and play this MF".

Next thing you know he says "oh, I see a guy right there... GIMME THEM DOGTAGS B1TCH!  WOW I STABBED THAT MF IN THE HEAD!".  It was his first kill in this game and funny as hell.

Good times ahead...
Get with Lunchy and I to make a squad of 4. I'm on every night after 9pm eastern. Should be able to play alot this weekend.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 1:47pm

Good times ahead...
Get with Lunchy and I to make a squad of 4. I'm on every night after 9pm eastern. Should be able to play alot this weekend.
OO, Ace, DoD, WaterRocket an me. Got a new rap name, call me dishesBnasty

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 7:18pm
Lol, I got 44 Kills & 106 Deaths so far!  =(

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 1:51am
played tonight with Aqua, lots of fun, especially when he's getting ready to knife someone and I shoot them instead. Funny stuff.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:37am

played tonight with Aqua, lots of fun, especially when he's getting ready to knife someone and I shoot them instead. Funny stuff.

Hell yeah, I always have a great time watching him die! For example...
The other day he gets into the apache...10 seconds later he nose dives into the ground & kills himself...
I have no room too talk...I went outside of the map & couldnt get back in time..Not only did i did..I read this in bold letters on my screen...

EPIC FAIL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

The other day he gets into the apache...10 seconds later he nose dives into the ground & kills himself...
I have no room too talk...I went outside of the map & couldnt get back in time..Not only did i did..I read this in bold letters on my screen...

EPIC FAIL

Very funny c0ckboy.  He's talking about me creeping up on a bad guy to stab him while he's also creeping behind me (Ace musta spawned on me).  I get my shiney, freshly sharpened knife out and he frickin shoots the bad guy in the head just as I go to knife him.  It was a classic.

We were laughing so hard in one map.  We found a sweetspot for the tank and each had like 1200 points in less than 5 minutes.  LMAO.  Prizes and promotions kept flashing on my screen.  Big fun for sure!

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:59am

EPIC FAIL
Yea, cant go outside the boundaries. Kinda like I cant be within 100 yards of a playground.

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:52pm

EPIC FAIL
Yea, cant go outside the boundaries. Kinda like I cant be within 100 yards of a playground.
LMFAO & i just got the game & i also got GOW3. i'll open BBC2 tomorrow

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 5:16am
Originally posted by QwEsT

EPIC FAIL

I wish you didnt open it,  You got like 3 dog tags off me alone.... I think i heard Arkos say he got a few off you! Lol

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:37am

EPIC FAIL

I wish you didnt open it,  You got like 3 dog tags off me alone.... I think i heard Arkos say he got a few off you! Lol
i got 2 from u & killed u twice w/ my gun.
1 time i knifed Arkos it says he's dead on the bottom of my screen & 4 some reason he somehow knifed me & afterwards it says he's still alive. i already h8 the knife & lag in the game >=(

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 2:18am

EPIC FAIL

i got 2 from u & killed u twice w/ my gun.
1 time i knifed Arkos it says he's dead on the bottom of my screen & 4 some reason he somehow knifed me & afterwards it says he's still alive. i already h8 the knife & lag in the game >=(

Stabbing ppl definately takes some time gettin used too...One thing i did notice about this game i like is it's pretty easy too find a game & i havent had any issues with lagg.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 9:28pm
Check out my sig b****es!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:15pm

Where did you go to get it?  I got kinda bored with this game already...Only 4 modes & 5 maps...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 2:04pm

Where did you go to get it?  I got kinda bored with this game already...Only 4 modes & 5 maps...
Man, i haven't even got bored with Rush, and now im playing Squad Rush, which is fun as all hell. Squad DM was decent, and Conquest is a decent change.
Rush-Laguna Presa, Port Valdez, Arica Harbor, Nelson Bay, Isla Inocentes, Valpariso
Conquest-Arica Harbor, Atamaca Desert, Laguna Presa, Laguna Alta, Panama Canal, White Pass
SR& SDM- are small variations of the above. If your getting bored i'd suggest messing around with other kits, and playing your role.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 2:54pm
Hey ace,you aint the only one with a fancy sig now!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 3:26pm

Man, i haven't even got bored with Rush, and now im playing Squad Rush, which is fun as all hell. Squad DM was decent, and Conquest is a decent change.
Rush-Laguna Presa, Port Valdez, Arica Harbor, Nelson Bay, Isla Inocentes, Valpariso
Conquest-Arica Harbor, Atamaca Desert, Laguna Presa, Laguna Alta, Panama Canal, White Pass
SR& SDM- are small variations of the above. If your getting bored i'd suggest messing around with other kits, and playing your role.

Good point...I think it's the pace of the game that gets too me..
Just played a few levels of the campaign & the graphics are pretty amazing.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 3:37pm

Good point...I think it's the pace of the game that gets too me..
Just played a few levels of the campaign & the graphics are pretty amazing.
I just felt really underwhelmed by the campaign.  It was slightly better than the first BC, but luckily the multiplayer is good enough.   Also, even when i thought i was getting bored with assult kit, i started using a shot gun and c4, when that got kinda boring, i was using smoke grenades,  an there is nothing more fun (for me) than getting my guys through choke points by using a barrage of smoke grenades to confuse the hell outa the enemy! 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 4:14pm
How do you do the motion mine spot assists & is there a certain class you have to use to do this?  It says you need to do 10 of them along with a few others for 1 of the online trophies...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 5:05pm

How do you do the motion mine spot assists & is there a certain class you have to use to do this?  It says you need to do 10 of them along with a few others for 1 of the online trophies...
Mine motion assist is your right d-pad gadget in the Recon class.  You just toss is like a grenade and it tells your and your team the location of incoming baddies.  Also, if you need assistance with trophies, i could offer some pointers, i platinumed it a few weeks ago.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 5:50pm

Found it at bfbc2.elxx.net    found this link at the official Battlefield site in the forums.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 6:07pm
Diggin' the custom sigs for this game.

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 7:07pm

Damn bro, Yours is tight..Cant wait too see my updated one instead of the one you made me F|_|CKER!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 7:09pm

Mine motion assist is your right d-pad gadget in the Recon class.  You just toss is like a grenade and it tells your and your team the location of incoming baddies.  Also, if you need assistance with trophies, i could offer some pointers, i platinumed it a few weeks ago.

Oh Aiight...I've done that before just didnt know what it was called...Was it that difficult too beat on Veteran mode?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:20pm

Damn bro, Yours is tight..Cant wait too see my updated one instead of the one you made me F|_|CKER!!

Check this one out.  If you like it, the code is in your profile at our site.

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/Do_Or_Die_420">

Although... I think this one suits you better:

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/Do_Or_Die_420">

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:30pm

Oh Aiight...I've done that before just didnt know what it was called...Was it that difficult too beat on Veteran mode?
You only have to beat the last level on the hardest difficulty.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:08pm

Damn, Only one level?  That's good  news for...Did you beat it on your first try?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:23pm

Damn, Only one level?  That's good  news for...Did you beat it on your first try?
The campaign took about 7 hours to complete with finding all the mcom stations, and the last level on hardest difficulty took like 10 minutes, like 2 or 3 attempts, its just remembering were the baddies are @.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:25pm
Do these sigs update automatically, or manually?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:28pm
I thought automatically...I saw somewhere where it said next update in 26 hours...

I wish this game had a Co-Op like Resistance 2...That $h!t would be fun as hell..

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:30pm
hmm, also ingame it says i have 620+ dog tags and my signature doesnt display them all?!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:36pm

hmm, also ingame it says i have 620+ dog tags and my signature doesnt display them all?!

And i thought you were just puttin up a front! My dog tag count is correct..I think i'ma have too play some BBC2 ina minute & add a few more too my collection.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:53pm

Do these sigs update automatically, or manually?

I found this one in your stats.  Maybe you can compare the stats sig to sig to see if they update:

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/TRU_Lunchy">

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:55pm
Hmmm.  Looks like the newer one is more up to date!

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:58pm

LoL, I'm surpised you havent updates Ace's since he shoots every fool you try too knife!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 8:54pm
Haha, oh WateRocket, does your sarcasm know no bounds? Pretty funny tho. @ Dod, yea, ace and I are each others shadows, an he steals a good deal of my kills.   But, anything for the team.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 10:52pm
I don't think they update automatically.  I also don't think the stats server is current either.

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 9:59am
They update on their own, just takes a day or so. Just got home and mines updated from a couple a days ago.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:29pm
What's the difference between the copper colored dog tags and the silver ones?

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:52pm

What's the difference between the copper colored dog tags and the silver ones?
Bronze signafies that the person was under level 30. Silver i believe is level 31-40, and 41-50 is gold dog tag.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:54pm
Hmm, my sig isnt updated.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:07pm
I just watched the site update and the sigs apparently don't.  That sucks because I died a lot less lately.  Pretty soon I may break even.

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 2:16pm
Guess it updates every 2 days

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 3:31pm
[TUBE]EQXMaHG1CY8[/TUBE]Dont normally post this type of video, but its funny!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:25pm
Played my first Squad Rush & TDM today wit Arkos...God damn that other squad didnt have a chance! 

Do you think they'll be adding new modes too this game along with maps?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:11pm

Played my first Squad Rush & TDM today wit Arkos...God damn that other squad didnt have a chance! 

Love squad rush, it's my new favorite mode. Even if you don't have a full squad of good players you still have a chance since there's only 4 players against you.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 7:41pm

Love squad rush, it's my new favorite mode. Even if you don't have a full squad of good players you still have a chance since there's only 4 players against you.
Yup, squad rush is a good time.  I really hope they add more maps to squad rush.  There is enough variety in Rush and Conquest, and then there is more variety when you go to hardcore mode, cuz then you have to switch up your play style again. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk