Print Page | Close Window

KEQ

Printed From: iAMGaming.com
Category: MAG
Forum Name: New Clan? Tell us about your team...
Forum Discription: Introduce your team and request a Clan Base here
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4813
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 4:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: KEQ
Posted By: Buzzin Fr0g
Subject: KEQ
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:48am
Valor's clan Kill-Em-Quick (KEQ) is a large contingent boasting some 80+ members and growing daily.  We routinely field groups of 15+ guys per battle and typically have some representation in the post skirmish MVP list (if we don't sweep the list entirely).  Many of us are beta players and all of us are dedicated to teamwork and skill development.  New or not, if you've got a microphone and have an interest in team play we'd be happy to add you to our ranks.  

-------------
Got Pwned?

Replies:
Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 10:33am
Valor f**s!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Bain, I already warned you what would happen if you switched over to SVER.  Tell me now, when you look in the mirror is this what you see?

-------------
Got Pwned?

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:10pm
No.  I see a hockey mask, helmet, heavy armor (most of my loadouts have it on), and a machine gun. (AK-something.. it's the next level one.)  Too bad I'm still in the 20's, because I haven't gotten on enough.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:57pm
LOL, Buzzin.  I really miss playing Dom with you guys. Me, Cokken and Greco have been playing alot of Dom with SVER. We'll be back soon though. Save us a spot.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 3:08pm
Are you guys still rolllin" into games with parties of 20 - 30?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:10am
Yes Bain, and good games last night.  We got back SVER's Sabo contract and steamrolled them in Domination.

-------------
Got Pwned?

Posted By: GIO_2064
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 6:44pm
Why does KEQ lag all the time? every time we face you guys on aqua or sabo its major Fvcking lag, i send stylie a message telling him KEQ sucks and they are all laggy piece of sh1ts!!  hehehe, i dont think he liked my message truth hurts!!

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:25pm
You should dump your dial up and get broadband.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by BAIN

maybe i should but if your smart enough you would know that in order to get on the PS3 system you need highspeed or "broadband internet" and dial up is not even an option...

my guess is when ever you guys are in clan deploy and are coming out of your bunkers or attacking our bunkers like roaches it causes you to lag, but hey i say use gas grenades and watch the  (KEQ) roaches dieDead!!  LOL

ClapSmileLOL*just for syz*LOLSmileClap

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 1:04pm
so you want us KEQ guys to throw gas grenades at you roaches? aalll righty then :)

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 1:40pm
put your glasses on and re-read what i wrote the gas is for the KEQ laggy roaches that attack us on our bunkers, or the ones that come out of the their bunkers....tell me how many times over proximity chat have you heard you laggy piece of sh!t!! i bet many times....

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 2:03pm
I hear that excuse from players laying on the ground bleeding out if that's what you mean. But we also get shot from around corners and knifed from 10 feet away. So if you have a problem with lag take it up with Zipper because we experience it to.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 4:40pm

I hear that excuse from players laying on the ground bleeding out if that's what you mean. But we also get shot from around corners and knifed from 10 feet away. So if you have a problem with lag take it up with Zipper because we experience it to.

yes you see you said it yourself, you hear it from players laying on the ground  who are bleeding out, because of the lag that is caused by the massive clan deploy that KEQ does...i never experience it with other clans such as VLS or 3C, just simply always KEQ.....

and its sad that even when lag is on your side you guys still cant win, just as in the acquisition game where we held you guys for 12 mins in the back of our map.....

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:07pm
I hear it being used as an excuse for getting killed, didn't say it was true. That Aqui game? Was that one of the few that we didn't get a major victory? Seems like all you haters remember is the few times that you beat KEQ, not the many times that you lost to us.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:56am
Who is this guy?

-------------
Got Pwned?

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:44am
CaW

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:50am
yo Buzzin.. we call him Mr Butthurt

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Who is this guy?

LOL!!

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:27am

I hear it being used as an excuse for getting killed, didn't say it was true. That Aqui game? Was that one of the few that we didn't get a major victory? Seems like all you haters remember is the few times that you beat KEQ, not the many times that you lost to us.

an excuse i think not, more like the obvious truth about the lag.....of the few ha don't make KEQ sound like there not unstoppable because there have been games where we have steam rolled you guys in your aqua map, the biggest down fall for us is the random blue dots since we don't need to roll four squads deep to get a win...now when we team up with dark flock you or deadly blue dots you guys don't stand a chance....all KEQ is numbers not great players.....bunch a randoms with a clan tag, i bet half of your guys dont even know each other.

part of the reason i love being in CaW!!

haters, dont flatter yourself, the only thing i hate is the lag you guys bring into what could be a great match......

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:29am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yo Buzzin.. we call him Mr Butthurt

butthurt because i cant lag like KEQ yeah ok you got me there....Smile

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 12:47pm
Wow!!! We must have beat up on you really bad. Do you have nightmares about KEQ? You should get some therapy. This obsession is not healthy.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:03pm
I had 1 dude tell me one time "your lucky my lucky mouse went back in the wall" lol i was fk'n cry'n 4 real

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:34pm

Wow!!! We must have beat up on you really bad. Do you have nightmares about KEQ? You should get some therapy. This obsession is not healthy.

beat me up nah, my question was why the lag....nightmares ok sure if it makes you happy...obsession how so, from the couple of posts....that i have posted you call that an obsession, better check the wiki definition because i think you got it all wrong!!

lets just leave it at KEQ sucks and they are all laggy Fvcks, end of discussion!! Clap

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:39pm
Ah, it's Red Dot Killa.  Bain, what was his UT3 handle?

-------------
Got Pwned?

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:22pm

same as his forum ID. he used to be TRM_Defiant.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:55pm
his strategy in ut3 was camp and get rayped lol

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 11:05pm
Wow, are we finally seeing some trash talk on MAG?  Sweet.

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 11:13pm
trash talk FTW :)

-------------

Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:29am

If I were you id show more respect to Bain

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:44am
I don't think I've had the honor to face an entire group of KEQ guys, only a few of them here in there.  I probably won't be there for it to happen to my team and me again, unless they add something good for free anytime soon.  The game just got too redundant for me.

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:24am
KEQ is a great clan.. don't know why he's trashing us really.. don't really matter though i guess

-------------

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:38am
Originally posted by GIO_2064

maybe i should but if your smart enough you would know that in order to get on the PS3 system you need highspeed or "broadband internet" and dial up is not even an option...

my guess is when ever you guys are in clan deploy and are coming out of your bunkers or attacking our bunkers like roaches it causes you to lag, but hey i say use gas grenades and watch the  (KEQ) roaches dieDead!!  LOL

too bad, if u sign on with aol and connect your ps3 to your pc u can get on with dial up

yikes

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:02am
Originally posted by ax412

too bad, if u sign on with aol and connect your ps3 to your pc u can get on with dial up

yikes

So if you were playing COD on dial up would you have to use my strategy with broadband which would mean shooting in one general direction until someone runs into your bullets?

-------------

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:04am
Originally posted by yingyangin

yikes

So if you were playing COD on dial up would you have to use my strategy with broadband which would mean shooting in one general direction until someone runs into your bullets?
lol yeah pretty much
it would be virtually unplayable

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:09am

yikes

lol yeah pretty much
it would be virtually unplayable

na still better than titan on reflection

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:45am

If I were you id show more respect to Bain

show more respect to bain, when did i ever disrepect bain...i was calling out KEQ as a whole, not bain, so before you post how about you read and comprehend what is being stated...

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:31am

put your glasses on and re-read what i wrote the gas is for the KEQ laggy roaches that attack us on our bunkers, or the ones that come out of the their bunkers....tell me how many times over proximity chat have you heard you laggy piece of sh!t!! i bet many times....

If he is part of KEQ are you not calling him a roach???

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:40am

If he is part of KEQ are you not calling him a roach???

yes, and your point is?

please dont tell me this is where the disrespect part comes in, if it does, you make me laugh....and do you even have mag, you have any idea what i am talking about?

Posted By: GOW_KillinUGood
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:28pm
Wow, and I thought my clan sixDnine (6D9) was hated....but for real, we always get trash talked every game....I stopped caring

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Wow, and I thought my clan sixDnine (6D9) was hated....but for real, we always get trash talked every game....I stopped caring
you should see some of the hate mail that we get, lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 1:03pm

and why is that?

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:05pm
Valor is bitter that we left to Raven, and we have a strong clan so the haters hate on us

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:47pm

Valor is bitter that we left to Raven, and we have a strong clan so the haters hate on us

HEHEHE...Raven FTW!!

Posted By: STYLIE
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 11:22pm
600+ members now.

-------------
Tis but a mere flesh wound!!!

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 11:30am
The King of the GIFs has arrived. Welcome to iAMGaming Stylie!!

(FYI to all you non-MAGgers, Stylie is the leader of the largest FPS clan on the PS3, KEQ)

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 2:17pm
Now, to get you guys out of Sabotage!!!!!!

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 2:27pm
lol. if they fix the Domination freezing we'll be there 24/7. we do play Acquisition but a lot of players freeze out there too. then they go and start up Sabotage Clan Deploys.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 4:39pm
Yah, lets hope this next MAG patch fixes all the disconnects and freezes people are having with the larger game modes.  Domination is such an epic game mode, it is such a drag we don't get to play it to it's fullest.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:30am
i can play it solo on my SVER alt but i want to roll into DOM with 64+ KEQ on my side.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:34pm
http://%20forums.keqonline.com/index.php%20 - http://forums.keqonline.com/index.php is our clan new forum, courtesy of AznpradaG.  

-------------
Got Pwned?

Date Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:33am
cool, thanks buzzzin but couldn't get it to work. try this:  http://forums.keqonline.com/ - http://forums.keqonline.com/

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:10pm
MSP got laid off.

-------------
Got Pwned?

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:27pm
wow that sucks. very volatile industry.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com