Posted By: GIO_2064
Subject: Dummy Sniping Guide
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:41am

Sniper Kits

- In Raven you want the Janas SWS

SVER it is the SV-98

Valor its the L96AW

-  (Raven)KP7 

(Valor)Hollis MP                   <<Machine pistols(Better than those sucky ones you get at first)

(SVER)Kurtis 45ACP

-  OR Mines.(I get back to that later)

-  Silencer

-  Acoustic Locator for Medium/close range enemies

-  Medical kit or stimulator

-  Bipod

-  Scope that zooms in and out

-  shot detection (optional)

Snipers.

Well I choose for these snipers because they are not the kind of sniper that needs to recover from a shot.

I wanted a sniper that could shoot again immediately so I can kill him off before he even noticed that he has been hit.

even with the best sniper you will see that you sometimes need to shoot twice and when the sniper is recovered the guy is gone in cover or you simply can't find him anymore. So that's why this is the best sniper(that's my taste if you think you want the best get it you will regret it adventually).:smileysurprised:

Machine "pistols".

I call it pistol because its the substitute for the actual pistol

Seems quite obvious for short range battles you get your pistol out he noob-sprays you your dead end of story :smileysad: but these are just machine guns with 20 bullets each round so you will need to aim like a sniper to kill him.:smileyhappy: but your chances of killing him are bigger than with a normal pistol.

Mines.

you can choose for the machine pistol or mines. Pick the mines if your a camper and your a camper that could defend himself alright with mines, my advice is go for the machine pistol. On the way over to your camping spot you can ALWAYS walk into an enemy and an pistol is doomed to FAIL as a sniper :smileytongue:

Silencer & Acoustic locator.

Silencer is for the enemy sniper with an acoustic locator. So he can't detect you. And the acoustic locator is for 2 reasons. 1 you can see enemy snipers and other players that do not use silencers or are running. 2 you can see if anybody is running towards you and want to kill you with a knife or something, (so always check your mini-map! :smileyhappy:)

Medical Kit

so you get shot and no medic is willing to help you? Or near you to help you? Well do it yourself with the medical kit :smileyhappy:

Bipod

well if you are camping or just scanning for enemies and you lay on the ground why shouldn't you have some stability? Also great if you want a good shot at a medium/long range enemy in 2 seconds :smileywink:

Scope

The one that zooms in and out so its your choice long ranged or medium. Medium range is good if your enemy is moving left or right from your scope so you can move just as fast as the enemy does. Long range is for enemy snipers that are camping, towards you running enemy's that are very far away and in some cases you can even kill a left or right running target.

Shot detection

well if you get shot, you are safe and you healed yourself, you want to know where the shot came from right? If your scope was aiming a little bit in the direction of the shot you will see where the shot came from with this upgrade.

The fastest way to get al this stuff is to get all your points back a couple of times :smileytongue:

Spots.

well I can't tell you exactly where I'm at all the time when I camp(because there are too many maps and too many spots to describe) but just look where other snipers are and how they are getting there. He may have great spots but you now have the best equipment And his spot :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink: and if you want new spots. Search high spots if its possible with cover and shadow and where you can lay down on the ground so you can use your standard. And the most important thing.

There are enemies at your spot that are a threat to your defensive or attacking objective!

So be a team player and kill those damn **bleep** that endanger your objective!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk