Forum Discription: By Guerrilla
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6271
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 11:39am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Killzone 3
Posted By: WOPR-1
Subject: Killzone 3
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 3:41pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.

-------------
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach

Replies:
Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:57am
Public Beta goes live today. Any of you lucky to get it?

-------------

Posted By: ChikaWoWoW
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 12:57pm
Who from UT3 is getting this? I want to role with a few people when I pick it up.

-------------
Today I will be happier than a bird with a French Fry :D

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 6:21pm
wow, just wow!

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

wow, just wow!
how's the multiplayer?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by summ3rblink

wow, just wow!
how's the multiplayer?
It's pretty damn fun. They've got some server bugs and other things that need a little tweaking but overall I like it. Warzone is the best mode IMO but Operations is alot of fun too. Especially when you get to be in the cut scenes. Guerilla Warfare is too short right now but they are going to lengthen the games some.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 5:51pm
yes its extremely good fun but the servers seemingly take ages to connect.   

-------------

Posted By: ja1lb1rd
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 10:46pm
I f***in love my job haha! skip to 3:37 pause and make sure your lookin at it full screen so its easier to see- left row - 17th from the bottom... ya son!  ps for those who dont know my real name is clancey Fn mooring!
[TUBE]Vrwsfgfur7Y[/TUBE]

Posted By: daaBOMB
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 2:33pm
im gonna be getting this probs at the end of the week :) im kinda excited, i've heard nothing but good comments about it (besides ppl wishing there were more maps).

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 1:31pm
I think you'll enjoy it. The jetpacks are a blast. 

-------------

Posted By: jibba91
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 3:41pm
who has this game?

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 4:08pm
me, omni, equalizer, apollo warrior, killinugood, aceoblivion, buzzin frog, qwest4victory, cannon nemisis, incremental and deadaim are the ones that come to mind from UT3. probably forgetting some. quite a few from my MAG clan play it also.

edit: heavenly trinity has it. so does wopr , i think.

edit, edit: ghost, daabomb

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 2:19am
Got it also yesterday.

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 4:50am

wow, just wow!
That bad eh?  The demo was quite unimpressive.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: Dr4g0v
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 10:30am
Originally posted by BAIN

me, omni, equalizer, apollo warrior, killinugood, aceoblivion, buzzin frog, qwest4victory, cannon nemisis, incremental and deadaim are the ones that come to mind from UT3. probably forgetting some. quite a few from my MAG clan play it also.
edit: heavenly trinity has it. so does wopr , i think.

Disco_Unz and Terror ;)

-------------

Posted By: GhostofalucarD
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
got it. n bain do the jet packs come out in multi? n which class has it, if they do?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

got it. n bain do the jet packs come out in multi? n which class has it, if they do?
damn, i knew i would forget someone. sorry.

The jet packs are only in the Concourse Level for Warzone. Any class can use them but it's best at the start of the match to let a tactician grab one. That's so they can secure the upper tactical spawn points that are only reachable by jet packs.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 3:20am
^How in the heck does one get airborne with that thing? I got one and pressed the button but nothing happened. Co-players must been appreciating my efforts of  just doing small jumps during the whole match Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: GOW_KillinUGood
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 5:42pm
I believe L2 (crouch button) makes you fly, it is more of a booster jet, you cant stay airborne forever.  Also hold the L2 button to descend slowly after boosters have worn out, and press x and forward to do a quick forward burst while hovering.

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 11:01am
you have to activate it first by pushing down on the d-pad and filling the meter up. you can't use other abilities with the jet pack activated. you need to activate them first or deactivate the jet pack.

-------------

Posted By: Milly
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
hey killin you stream any kz3 matches? wouldnt mind seeing some of this multiplayer in action.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 9:42pm

I've streamed some in the past,
http://www.justin.tv/killinugood/b/280239979 - multiplayer the first day I got the game, used the ps3 MOVE sharpshooter rifle for some of it.  3 parts
http://www.justin.tv/killinugood/b/281163572 - Multiplayer the other day, listening to music while playing

Posted By: ournemesis
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 7:24pm
FYI : I'm playing this game under my ournemesis account and not the cannon_nemesis account . Send invite if you wish and I shall accept .

-------------
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 4:22pm
OMG guys! The slanting map in this game throws me off! I can't play it without having a massive headache >.<
My character swaying back and forth (when moving) as well as the weird ass slanting shiz (Pyhrrus Crater) and the intense colours really mess with my head Dead
Dead <- - this is what my face looks like a minute into the game on Pyhrrus Crater LoL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:28pm
lol. you need to take some dramamine (sea sickness pills) to play that map.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 4:30pm
Im still p1ssed cos I keep bein killed n00b style thumbs in eyez. How the fk can u tell if some1 is there when theyre cloaked? wtf radar? I need some EU buddies and perimeter mines ASAP! 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 2:17am

you have to activate it first by pushing down on the d-pad and filling the meter up. you can't use other abilities with the jet pack activated. you need to activate them first or deactivate the jet pack.
Well I guess that was it. Been jumping up and crouching down lately like a bunny Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 9:30am

Im still p1ssed cos I keep bein killed n00b style thumbs in eyez. How the fk can u tell if some1 is there when theyre cloaked? wtf radar? I need some EU buddies and perimeter mines ASAP! 

Trinity wanna play some killzone sometime?
I hate the cloaked players cause i can't c them either O.o but im a medic and can bring u back when ur down :)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 9:36am
Errmm... I ... do play.. kinda cloaked Embarrassed 

I have tried bein medic, infiltrator and engineer also, but  those aren't that fun LOL

-------------

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 10:53am
so is killzone 3 worth getting? will the online multiplay last?

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
I think your sight reticule will turn red when you are sighted up and aiming at a cloaked enemy or a camouflaged enemy.  I think it only works when you aim down the sights, not when you just look at them.  With the Move gun it is much easier to see them because you just have to move your sight over them and your sights will appear red, no aiming down the sights necessary.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:33am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

so is killzone 3 worth getting? will the online multiplay last?
Well, my guess is that  if one digs MAG, one is at home with KZ3. At least one of my buddies who recent year only played MAG, now is playing only KZ3.

The weapons and character class system is quite Magish (more simple) but in my opinion weapons are more accurate and classes more balanced and interesting than Mag´s. That may be a matter opinion though. Of course the multiplayer is not so massive in KZ.

There are not so many maps yet, but I could bet that some map packs are coming in future.

If online mp will last, that I don't know. I think that's much a question of future variation of  mp maps.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

I hate the cloaked players cause i can't c them either O.o but im a medic and can bring u back when ur down :)
roger that Lady B! And sounds like Summerblink's an infiltraitor so yeah i'll b on this w/end 4 sure! Its a good game but not much fun on ur 1.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 2:49pm

roger that Lady B! And sounds like Summerblink's an infiltraitor so yeah i'll b on this w/end 4 sure! Its a good game but not much fun on ur 1.

my list is full so when ur online message me and ill delete someone :)

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 8:22pm

my list is full so when ur online message me and ill delete someone :)
k will do.  And i'll try Summerblink again this time with an e not 3

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 12:49pm

Announcing Steel Rain DLC Map Pack

By Victor Zuylen, posted Feb 24 2011 12:00AM

Hot on the heels of our Retro Map Pack comes Steel Rain, a DLC map pack for Killzone 3 featuring two brand-new multiplayer maps inspired by locations from the single player campaign.

The details for each map are as follows:

JUNKYARD
Game Type: Guerrilla Warfare (16 players)
Description:
The junkyards of Helghan are a wasteland to some, but a valuable resource to others. In the main junk processing facility of Helghan, ISA and Helghast Forces are clashing in an attempt to salvage vehicles and supplies for their war effort. Jetpacks are the key to taking the high ground, but the huge Exoskeletons can quickly turn the tide of the battle on the ground.

STAHL ARMS
Game Type: Warzone (24 Players)
Description:
As the Helghast write a new and appalling chapter on humanoid experimentation, beleaguered ISA Forces mount a desperate attack on the notorious Stahl Arms research facility, where they hope to free ISA soldiers who have been taken captive. Stahl’s Helghast forces will stop at nothing to ensure that the ISA attack fails, even if it means exterminating the very prisoners they need for their weapons research

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 2:25pm
Tnx Bain. Its a pity there arent any new operations maps, way too much campin' on GW and warzone some modes are virtually impossible unless u got players communicating. In fact i think its fair criticism that campin, lack of maps and ISA being too weak offensively are my gripes. 

-------------

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 8:13pm
Tomorrow i'll be slayin some Helgast & if i'm lucky i'll even get too MeLee BAINNNNNNN! LoL

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:17am
some new Operations maps would be good. it's gotten a little boring with those same three maps. i play warzone mainly. and i'm an easy melee. i almost never check the corners, lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 3:01pm

some new Operations maps would be good. it's gotten a little boring with those same three maps. i play warzone mainly. and i'm an easy melee. i almost never check the corners, lol.

LOL, Someone told you my strategy...WaRZoNe it is!

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 3:25pm
yea its fun when u melee some1 else..thumbs in eyes gets my vote but it sucks when ur the victim. Im easy prey too cos I just sprint everywhere trying to hold down the TSA and support my team's directives. Operations is easy for me to get to grips with KZ maps, Warzone is proly best but 7 maps x 5 modes means its too complicated trying to complete objectives.
I might have to switch zones to see if I can melee me some scalps too lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 8:54pm
Well KZ3 just gave me my 1st seizure & 1 headache from hell!! I lasted about 1 hour online till i had too throw in the towel..

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 9:54am
i can play UT3 or MAG for hours on end but KZ3 is a whole different situation. i can't imagine what it would be like in 3D.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:03pm
I think it was because it was my first time playing it...I went in for round 2 & started doin alot better...10 Killstreak & 5+ Melee's in my 3rd game...2 Hate messages from ppl in the same clan...I noticed ppl dont like 2 be T-Bagg'd while waiting 4 a medic??

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:16pm
lol, nice.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 4:11pm
well my disorientation comes from that fact that the game is imbalanced. I keep joining matches where my side is virtually up against a clan with inferior numbers on our side. I just played against 5 TUE guys, some random and 2 from another clan and my side consisted of 3 players! At one point we had a TUE guy so I guess we had 4. Surely there must be an explanation? Its the 3rd time in 2 days ive had this so something's wrong!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 7:15pm
MAP PACK NEXT WEEK!!!!!! the DLC trophies were loaded with the last patch, v1.07.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 9:23am
bout time too eh m8...shi1ts starting to get stale. In EU April 6 for €4.99

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 1:27pm
The Steel Rain map pack comes out today in the U.S. it came out last week in the E.U. i think it costs $4.99. One guerrilla warfare map and one warzone map both from the campaign mode.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:06am
Why in the heck did they not release any operations maps in that pack (and only two maps, can that even be called as a pack)? I like that mode the most and only three maps, buuhuu Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:15am
they did it this way in KZ3. three packs with two maps each. i prefer warzone but they do need to add some operations maps.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 9:23pm
yO BAIN, Do you have those two $4.99 add on pieces for KZ3 from the pSn store & if so how are they?  I got em yesterday but havent had the chance too try em out..

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:07pm
i like the warzone map the best. it's set in a large warehouse, kind of maze-like. the games get real frantic since it's a small map. two spawnpoints in the middle, no jetpacks, exos or mortar beacons. the guerilla warfare map has lots of jetpacks and two exos. it's pretty good. i like to snipe on it. it's raining and set in a junkyard so it has kind of a grungy mood to it.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:44am

i like the warzone map the best. it's set in a large warehouse, kind of maze-like. the games get real frantic since it's a small map. two spawnpoints in the middle, no jetpacks, exos or mortar beacons. the guerilla warfare map has lots of jetpacks and two exos. it's pretty good. i like to snipe on it. it's raining and set in a junkyard so it has kind of a grungy mood to it.

Sounds like pure chaos, Now i'm excited too try em out...
Is there heavy spawn camp'n on that small map? LoL

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:58am
yes but there's several exits from each spawnpoint so if you're smart you can get around it. but at the objectives you don't have a choice. you have to attack.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:04am
Nice, I'm sure i'll get a few cheap kills on confused nOObs...Do you think there will be more downloadable content down the road?  Oh yeah, Are the Clan Leaderboards legit?

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:09am
they released three map packs with two maps each for KZ2 so i think we'll get more for KZ3. i don't know about the boards, never looked at them.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:55am
Stahls factory or whateva its called is really intense...lots of melees and gun action. Some good sniper points if u play as marksman but its not my thing, I like tactical battles, team play and action I go and get rather than sit and wait. playing as tactician or engineer (cos they seem to b in short supply in this map) or as infiltrator depending on the objective. I know if I go for marksman class i'll b running around the map with silencer in place.
Only played the rain map once its a visual feast but way too many snipers for it to be a balanced/competitve match for all KZ classes. Jet packs and XOs make it different from the other guerilla maps but its too cheap, more like warfare than tdm! I wish they did a CTF mode even if it was with the damn propaganda speaker it would still b fun so long as the invisible campers couldnt camp the flag room!  

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:39pm
i like how the three capture and hold points are real close in Stahls factory. easy to get into the action. and yes, sniping is good on that map. i sit at the end of the long walkway that is about halfway up in the map when the other team is coming in to plant. it works good when my team has the easy entrances covered and the other team tries sneaking around to the back.
on the Junkyard map, on the side with the buildings, theres a ledge you can get up on with a jetpack. it's an awesome place to snipe from.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:00pm
i know what u mean on Stahls factory there's a sniper spot at the top of the tower and some units that cloaked marksmen snipe and hide/cover from. Spots on either side that cover snipers too, it can be a real pain if the opposing team know how to hold that position or if ur team doesnt see the tactical advantage of the area. Be careful if ur playing against me cos i place charges to the side of the units then I will launch a rocket from the ladder on that level if I see snipers camping the location.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:49pm
I love going outta my way too $h!t on a camp'n sniper...Now only if i could sign onto pSn & play these maps!

Posted By: QwEsT
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:14pm
I'm one of those snipers

-------------
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 7:21pm
Cloaked marksman with scoped weapon and scrambler so they never get detected I mean wtf! Mind u there is nothing better than getting revenge on a marksman by bagging 'em. My best melee was in operations on the dam. 3 snipers across the other side of the map got me twice so I changed to infiltrator and flanked them. I killed em 5 plus 2 with the shotgun b4 i was tagged - they kept re-spawning at the same spot lol. Normally tho I come off second best with snipers esp in guerilla warfare.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:55am
I NEED TO MELEE SOMEONE SOON OR I'M GOING TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:18pm

I NEED TO MELEE SOMEONE SOON OR I'M GOING TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt your pain until I bought the xbox yesterday . Looking forward to finish ranking up in KZ3 .I had to ask shiny to help me out for the two trophies for co-op and get the platinum .I would have not done that if sony did not go down , love the mutliplayer too much .

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:58pm
lol u can do the co-op trophies urself if u hv an extra controller, u dnt even have to play the 2nd guy....when he gets left too far behind, the game just teleports him forward

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

lol u can do the co-op trophies urself if u hv an extra controller, u dnt even have to play the 2nd guy....when he gets left too far behind, the game just teleports him forward
True , but if either player dies then your sent back to the last save point . My teleporting guy cannot defend himself and makes the game annoying.

-------------

Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:34pm
this one's for killzone
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2915-Killzone-3 - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2915-Killzone-3

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Posted By: J_Rivers
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 9:26pm
This is the most graphically intense game that I have ever played - bar none. Any publisher, or developer or console manufacturer that wishes to push the limits of what can be visually achieved in a video game needs to benchmark K3 & hope for the best.

Online is brutal & not for the faint of heart. I'm still very much a nOOb, but I'll come into my own eventually. In fact, my ONLY gripe with K3 is that the campaign is painfully short. It was over before I knew it, even tho I literally took my sweet-a$$ time getting stoned & staring at the amazing graphics.

I've never exchanged a single word with BBBAAAiiiNNN on iAMGaY... But after purchasing this game 15 days ago, I now understand why he was so pumped up about it. This game is a perfect 10 & I challenge any game designer to outdo what Guerrilla has created from a visual standpoint.

-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/J_Rivers">

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 10:11am
glad you like it. i actually know someone who gets ill from playing this game online. definitely not for the faint of heart, lol.

i've been having some random freeze issues since the patch. they only last about three seconds but are annoying as hell. anyone else getting these?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 3:35pm
Glad u like it too J Rivers, u should squad up with A-R and Bain, the strength of KZ3 online is the team. For me it used to freeze b4 PSN but Ive not encountered it since. Actually ive not been playing much cos of work and ramping up my PC with a capture card and Blu Ray RW. The times ive been on ive noticed I forgot how to play the damn game. Usually im a tactician but I haven't been using radar or drone just running round shooting. Ive even 4got how to melee lol.
I can say its the only other online FPS ive actually enjoyed UT apart. BFBC2 is cool but i was still into UT3 to give it a serious go and COD is COD...good, sometimes great but mostly just COD. Only criticism about KZ3 besides the lack of maps (and modes) is the sniper class is way too powerful. play Stahls factory and you'll know what I mean. C'mon UT3 community get in on KZ3 b4 MW3 or BFBC3 drops!

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 1:20am
Yeah, i've been quite occupied with BO, I guess I have to test my KZ3 skillz once in a while. I still like the KZ3 sniper class (maybe because of what you stated earlier Trin) over any other game's sniper. I guess it's that awesome cloak *puts the ring in his finger and vanishes*

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Zellot

this one's for killzone
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2915-Killzone-3 - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2915-Killzone-3
btw that was hilarious LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 5:42pm

Yeah, i've been quite occupied with BO, I guess I have to test my KZ3 skillz once in a while. I still like the KZ3 sniper class (maybe because of what you stated earlier Trin) over any other game's sniper. I guess it's that awesome cloak *puts the ring in his finger and vanishes*
yes u do luv sniper class lol and operations too. DL Stahls factory and come play warzone I have my mic working again now. Im recording some KZ3 too but it causes a slight delay in the action, come play KZ and i'll make u a star baby!btw I just realised ive been using rocket launcher as a second primary weapon but i should be using it as a secondary and carrying extra ammo. I get more charges that way too - nice. Wish someone had pointed this out earlier tho

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 1:30pm

NEW MAPACK AVAILABLE TODAY!!!!!

"From The Ashes" will have two retro maps and two new maps. The retro maps are Radec Academy and Tharsis Depot (two of my favorites from KZ2). The new maps are Mobile Factory and Lente Missile Base. The map pack costs $4.99 or if you don't have the other two map packs you can get them all in a bundle for $9.99.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 1:57pm
oh yesss!! nice heads up Bain. I gotta get this ASAP the bundle is def value if u don't have DLC maps (the market map looks like its a must and the missile base too) but its a lot considering i have steel rain already and there arent any operations maps. Are they trying to kill off that mode already??? Well I need to get back on PS3 now lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:48am
No operations maps? Unhappy Maybe it's the hardest type to program, because all of the animations etc. So I guess  Sony just wanted to get some easy money? Well, at least  the price is not bad so maybe..
But yes Trin, seems that Operations will be buried soon which is a shame because imho it's the most interesting mode in the game. Reminds me of Assault of good ol' Unreal Tournament Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 9:42am
played a couple of games of Warzone on Radec Academy last night. it's basically a bombed out version of the KZ2 map but without the tunnels. it was fun and will be better when more people get the map pack.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 7:00pm
really want these maps but i'll have to wait for payday - friday ;) then im on the market map in warzone. Summer u should play warzone its more challenging and I need team mates else its much harder to win. No operations = mode death but ur right its gotta b the most time consuming cos its 3 maps in one location. Still I was wishing 4 an operations map for the early ground assault level leading up to eliminating the snipers. Im back online 2moro so if no one from DEEP is around then i'll b on KZ3.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 9:50am
 i still had freezing issues although not as bad as before this last update.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:26pm
Do you guys have a favorite role or not really? I kinda lean towards being a medic because of my R2 co-op days.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:24pm
I've only played online a few times but i'd go with the Medic..Just for the fact i can T-Bag downed players on both teams..Funny thing is one nerd on my own team sent me hate mail..
"WTF NOOB, Dont TBAG me I'm on your team & you didnt even revive me"...

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 9:03pm
i prefer tactician but find myself playing engineer cos a lot of the time I look around for weapons  due to no ammo every1s a marksman or infiltrator.  M82 is my fave rifle and im addicted to C4. I should really use the drone much more but im too busy killing and capturing. Not played medic and marksman maybe 2-3 times. But yea medics used to be plentiful but not now it seems. If u play warzone then theyre great for reviving targets I usually place a turret nearby as a warning signal.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 12:13pm
i like medic or marksman. but i've probably been tactician the most because somebody has to get those spawn points up. i haven't played infiltrator much.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:16pm
Thats probably why i'm not hooked on this game..
In Black Ops we control the map..
In KZ3 i play with randoms & noobs and get destroyed because of it..
I enjoy spawn ****'n not gettin spawn ****d!

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 8:42pm
I hear ya, bro.

Maybe we should party up with Trinity & BBBAAAiiiNNN some time & have them show us the ropes.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:26pm
yea its true I play with randoms so I wait to see what the 'team' lacks then take on that role. My k/d ratio went form +1.30 which wasn't too clever to +1.18 but I win more than I lose if I play warzone so its all good. J the only way to play this is in a unit where u assume different roles/responsibilities  Im always willing to team up tho. And Summerblink too hes a v.good marksman if you can wean him off operations or BO.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:32pm
yeah my k/d is like +1.1 or something but i always play w/ randoms too.
in Kz2 i had a +1.5 k/d so i think it might be lack of playing because i play Kz3 about once a month or every other month

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 12:17am

yea its true I play with randoms so I wait to see what the 'team' lacks then take on that role. My k/d ratio went form +1.30 which wasn't too clever to +1.18 but I win more than I lose if I play warzone so its all good. J the only way to play this is in a unit where u assume different roles/responsibilities  Im always willing to team up tho. And Summerblink too hes a v.good marksman if you can wean him off operations or BO.
Thanks for being so honest & sincere - a real novelty on iamGAY.

My PSN name is as such & very easy to spell. Add me up whenever you're bored or feeling uninspired. I genuinely want to get better at this game.

-------------

Posted By: Darkflames_15
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 2:19am
Is kz3 the same as kz2?
like does it follow the same game play.

-------------

http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">
RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

Is kz3 the same as kz2?
like does it follow the same game play.

it's basically the same. but you get your skills from XP instead of achievements and some of them have been altered a little. i like the new way better. but i think they screwed up the online lobby. you can't chose what game you want to join, ony the game mode and what map you want to play. and you can't switch sides in the lobby to even up the teams.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 11:32am
i'll play w/ u too Rivers. i need some more online trophies

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 3:01pm
i just got six quick trophies from the new DLC. the maps are cool too. Tharsis Depot (from KZ2) is larger and has lots of jetpacks. it's just guerilla war though. Mobile Factory is on this huge trash eating machine. multi-level with a mini-gun you can pick up and use. it's only guerilla war also. Lente Rocket Base has real underground missiles that blast off. just don't be down in the tunnels when they do or you're toast (except you have to do it once for a trophy). It's Warzone only. And Radec Academy from KZ2. It's a tight little Warzone map.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Thanks for being so honest & sincere - a real novelty on iamGAY.

My PSN name is as such & very easy to spell. Add me up whenever you're bored or feeling uninspired. I genuinely want to get better at this game.
k m8 i'll send a friends request to ya when im next on PS3 (monday). Just DL the new maps and KZ2 map pack and played a couple. Let me know if u only have the standard ones cos i'll reset my preferred maps.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:26am
I downloaded the bundle and played yesterday for some maps. Had some freezing issues and that weard lag when you empty a clip to somebody but nothing happens. The missile map rendered bad when outside, otherwise looked really nice.  The junkyard-ish map where there was those huge bot suits available was real tricky - until I figured out that a VC9 is good thing to have at hand when taking out those bstards Embarrassed
Trin, hook me up if online so i'll get to know those new ones.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:05am

I downloaded the bundle and played yesterday for some maps. Had some freezing issues and that weard lag when you empty a clip to somebody but nothing happens. The missile map rendered bad when outside, otherwise looked really nice.  The junkyard-ish map where there was those huge bot suits available was real tricky - until I figured out that a VC9 is good thing to have at hand when taking out those bstards Embarrassed
Trin, hook me up if online so i'll get to know those new ones.
hey Summer where u bin m8? I got the maps and im just going thru them now (got day off work just to do it - sad eh? haha). I got rayped online playing Saalam market i think and missile base - didnt know wtf was going on - still dont either. Just playing bodycount on a ship after playing blood grauch - i really luv both of em but the ship gives me headaches especially when reloading my M224 LMG. Im gonna hook up with J_Rivers and see if we can do some team killing, you in?? We should hook up with the others (Bain, DoD, Qwest and anyone else active) cos no EU players seem to like it. B fun too cos ive hooked up my PS3 to PC monitor and I can capture while playing abd post some clips or not lol. I know the time difference is much bigger 4 u tho so maybe w/end is best - we'll see.
If youre home and have time jump on kz and we'll go thru the maps -

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

i'll play w/ u too Rivers. i need some more online trophies
Did you DL the Steel Rain DLC or not really?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:06pm
yeah if that was the free 1 from the PS store then yeah i did

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:39am
This is the game to have for the summer for sure and get all the maps is a must . Let's hit the road running before RE3 is released .

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:45am
Originally posted by ournemesis

This is the game to have for the summer for sure and get all the maps is a must . Let's hit the road running before RE3 is released .
Yes thanks, I have it already Smile

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk