Forum Discription: By Ubisoft Montreal
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6275
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 3:00pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Posted By: WOPR-1
Subject: Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:17pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.

-------------
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach

Replies:
Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:37pm
Who's getting this? I am!

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Posted By: Milly
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:40pm
i'll be getting this one.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:41pm
Did you play the beta?

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:52am
No and i haven't talked to anyone who has yet. So i don't know how good the multiplayer is yet.

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:58am
its not out until march 2011 afaik

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 12:08pm
whats not out til 2011? The game releases on the 16th of next month

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:07pm
oh my bad need better info. ur right its out in UK on 19/11/10 - 3 days after USA. Guess the games are coming by freight across the atlantic Confused Anyway thats when i'll invest in another PS3 I think. Ive only really played Unchartered and AC 1 and II plus UT3 all the other games just get abandoned half way thru or traded. FIFA is proly the exception. Can't wait to play it - graphically its the best series on any console imo.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:33pm
You had me scared for a minute. I thought maybe there was some prob. and it got pushed back or something crazy happened. I had to go and double check it was still coming out next month.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 4:03pm
^^lol sorry man...i read earlier reviews that suggested release date after 2010. Its gonna b mint! 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 1:15am
I played the Beta and it was fun but what people ruined about it is how you are suppose to be stealthy, but people would just charge at you no matter what.. But it was still good

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:18am
How many or how much of the map did you get to play in? And was there anything new in the beta that you thought was cool and an improvement over the others? Im sure they didn't release everything since it was just a beta, just wondering tho.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:31am
Got it yesterday went straight to campaign because the storyline is always good, which it is as far as I've gotten so far. Any thoughts about this game? Haven't tried multiplayer yet, going to wait until I'm done with the campaign :)

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Posted By: ColossusSlayer
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:01am
I have nearly 100% the game and my honest opinion is that this game is a masterpiece. I could start it all over again and I would love it, the story and the music are really gripping and I can't wait for the next one. 10/10

-------------
http://img824.imageshack.us/i/ps2topshadowbanner.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 10:52am
i havent playd it yet.. btu i played ac2 and just completed it yesterday.. in order to be able to play ac3... and i thought it was an amazing game.. really good.. so whats brotherhood like compared to ac2?.. is it much better? either way i cant wait to get my hands on ac3

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 11:19am
If you liked AC2 then you'll love ACB. Everything they added was a positive. So games try to add things and they end up hurting the game, but not this one. I think AC2 was great and ACB is a level above that. So thats saying something about this game. This is one of those games that you would put on a list of games that you must play and complete at some point in your gaming life. Just to say you played it. Ok that might be a little much, but the game is great and i haven't even had much play time with it since i got it cause of my schedule. I agree with Colossus this game is a 10/10 and is worth every cent.

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 8:30pm
wow im really looking forward to it now.. ive saw a friend play it and some of the aded features was cool.. such as how you can call in assasins to kill people.. plus the online looks cool and intense.. but i dont see it being what i would hope for it to be.. which is stealthy.. i just imagine most people would be running about not being stealthy one bit.. which is kind of annoying cos the concept of the ACB online is real cool and original from anything i have played..

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

plus the online looks cool and intense.. but i dont see it being what i would hope for it to be.. which is stealthy....

Same I was thinking that through the Beta and that's why I haven't really given time into the multiplayer but the singleplayer is 10/10, beat it in 2 days regretting it because I wish I would of done it in weeks to have more fun with it but I do contracts and stuff. Everything they added was a plus, I also love the crossbow :D!

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:48pm
little tidbit of knowledge iv recently discovered...

in multiplayer, when ur blending into a crowd, if u release ur movement stick, ur player will naturally follow the CPUs actions, so in a standind crowd ur guy will make arm gestures like hes part of the conversation goin on...& in moving crowds ur character will move with them & move much more bot-like

this makes it ALOT more difficult for ur opponent & it leaves u free to pan ur camera around to keep lookout without having to worry about straying from ur hidding spot

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 4:00pm

lol youve recently discovered that? i found that out from day one noobie lol

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 5:31pm
shhhh iv been busy with da single player noob!
to anyone who needs help finding any of the flags or other collectibles ask here, i got all flags/feathers etc so just ask n ill point u in da right direction

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:15pm
so i playd with zellot & feh last night...
towards the end feh looks at the scoreboard n sees a guy on da other team with 5 ot 6 kills n just under 3000pts...he asks me, " how does he have such a high score with only 5 r 6 kills?!" (feh had about 4 kills n hadnt reached 1000pts)...so i explained to him that its not how many kills u get, its the quality of the kill & if ur sneaky u get more points

he replies, "are u serious?!"

now aside from the fact hes almost halfway to max level, there are also loads of hints on the loading screen telling u how to improve ur score, n plenty of time 2 read them

Feh u NOOB!

-------------

Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 6:24pm
yo sorry for leaving early had to work on my old car for my bro it wouldn't start

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 11:13am
just wondering if anyone has had this problem.. ever since the new update, everytime i load up my game (online) all of my classes are reset to nothing and i have to put everything back for each of them.. anyone had this? oh yean and all my character models are reseeted each time also so i have to put all the gear and colours back on...

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:31pm

just wondering if anyone has had this problem.. ever since the new update, everytime i load up my game (online) all of my classes are reset to nothing and i have to put everything back for each of them.. anyone had this? oh yean and all my character models are reseeted each time also so i have to put all the gear and colours back on...

It has yet to happen to me but i know it has happen to TX and others, so your not alone. From what i hear there is suppose to be a DLC and new patch released this month. The patch is suppose to help/fix some single and multiplayer issues that everyone is having, but well see how much actually gets fixed. I just hope they fix the matchmaking. As soon as thats fix the multiplayer will be 10X better. Its fun as hell now when your actually in a match, its just the damn wait to get in one or getting split from your group. Even tho not everyone is having these problems there are still a good majority who are.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:43pm
Heres what i found about the upcoming patch.

Ubisoft has announced an upcoming title update for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that should spur stalled multiplayer matchmaking, restore PlayStation 3 Trophy acquisition and give the notorious Animus bug the boot. And that one's a detrimental glitch, mind you. If you've played Brotherhood's online component, you'll know that a lot of the bugs, cheats and exploits used by Abstergo employees in Animus simulations are features, first and foremost.

Due to arrive "very soon," Title Update 3 aims to free players who get stuck either during the match search process, or in the Animus seat when they visit the 2012 timeline in the single-player campaign. It'll also address a fast travel glitch in Rome and a bug that can prevent PS3 players from unlocking further trophies after a certain point in the game.

You can see a more detailed list of fixes after the break. We'll let you know as soon as the update becomes available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

Multiplayer
  • "Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)."
  • "In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time."
  • "When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session."

Single player
  • "The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)."
  • "Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized."
  • "Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)."
  • "On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome."

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 3:36pm
thanks for all the info. i really do hope that the match making is fixed.. would be fn great lol

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

so i playd with zellot & feh last night...
towards the end feh looks at the scoreboard n sees a guy on da other team with 5 ot 6 kills n just under 3000pts...he asks me, " how does he have such a high score with only 5 r 6 kills?!" (feh had about 4 kills n hadnt reached 1000pts)...so i explained to him that its not how many kills u get, its the quality of the kill & if ur sneaky u get more points

he replies, "are u serious?!"

now aside from the fact hes almost halfway to max level, there are also loads of hints on the loading screen telling u how to improve ur score, n plenty of time 2 read them

Feh u NOOB!
!O_O!

LOL i didnt know, ill start reading it for now on tho. LOLOL all ive been doing is chasing down players and killing them XD you got to show me how to play NOOB idk all the tricks in this game yetEmbarrassed

@Zellot its aite bro we will play the next time we all have some time. then yall can show me how to play =D

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 1:36am
For some reason, I ain't feelin' the multiplayer. It's bogus. I mean an assassin wouldn't run like a b*tch if he/she gets caught. He/She would either fight their enemy to the death or escape. 9 out of 10, the assassins would execute their enemies with no questions ask.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 7:44am
i think the muliplayer is great... if the escaping team could fight back and kill their pursuers then it would ruin the concept of needing to be as stealthy as u can... then it would just be like a normal team deathmatch... which is nothing new... plus, smart players would run when located anyway... what bothers me more is when the hunters run around the whole map...
anyway, out of curiosity.. what lvl is everyone at?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 10:21am
f*** dude they need to make a tenchu ninja assassin's game like AC:BH then i think it would meet up to onemans standards lol but yeah i mean the multi's not that great cause i don't wanna play it everyday but its alright

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
lol really? i think the multiplayer is really addictive.. because its something fresh, its a different style to anything ive played online... i just enjoy the whole strategy element of the game.. and how many different strategies that can be used lol..plus it can get pretty tense at times.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:22pm
ah yeah and i was wondering if anyone has had this little glitch before... ive only had this on manhunt cos its the mode i minaly play.. so, when im on the escaping team.. and i get found out and a chase sequence starts.. but then im killed by some other player (not the one who is chasing me).. then when i respawn i still get the beeping sound of the chase sequence.. and i eventually get the "escape" award... even though i died.. lol.. anyone else get that?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:27pm
I think the multiplayer is great minus a couple downfalls here and there as a whole, but the gameplay is great. Its def a welcomed change from the mass shooters, but it does follow suit of other multiplayer games. Its always a positive or negative experience by who your playing with. If your playing with a good group, who plays the game right and doesn't do stupid **** or cheap tactics. Then its fun as hell, but if your by yourself and you play against a group of friends that either just want to f*** of and piss people off or just run up their stats by doing cheap **** then it sucks. Thats what happen to me last night. I was playing Manhunt against a group of four friend and it sucked cause it felt like it was four on one the whole time and they were doing some cheap **** in my opinion to up their stats. So i got into a dif group after that and it was a great group that everyone had a good time and the score was always close. The same 8 people stayed in for rematches about 10 times before i left or they prob still would have kept goin. So it really all depends who you play with that sometimes makes or breaks the game for you. Thats why i'm trying to get people together so we can just have enough people to hold our own games or at least have most of the spot filled already.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:31pm
I'm lvl 33. Matt when do you normally play? I play Manhunt most of the time too. It can suck tho when you get a group of four friends with mics against 4 random people with no mic. Thats what happen to me last night. I did the best on my team but still felt like i got the **** kicked out of me.

-------------

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 9:18pm

i think the muliplayer is great... if the escaping team could fight back and kill their pursuers then it would ruin the concept of needing to be as stealthy as u can... then it would just be like a normal team deathmatch... which is nothing new... plus, smart players would run when located anyway... what bothers me more is when the hunters run around the whole map... anyway, out of curiosity.. what lvl is everyone at?

Im at level 6 and planning to stay that way forever. I start picking up the pace around my second game. I managed to level up from level 1 to level 6 in 5 games. To me, I think Hitman would be a best multiplayer game than AC:B in my option.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:40am
@ milly, yeah i get what u mean about that.... although i rarely find a group of players who f*** about and does idiot tactics as a team.. must be my good luck xD haha... but whenh i do find a team of friends it is so annoying.. i was the attacking team... and every time i got close to one of the targets he threw fireworks and then stunned me.. as i got up he was still there bu then he threw a smoke bomb.. and it was happening to the rest of my team.. since the other team were all together just throwing crap everytime we get up so they can stun us easy.. was very annoying.. and i usually play in the afternoon, around 3 to 6 UK time, but not 2day though... have some college work to do xD lol
@oneman... thats a shame man, its really a great game when your playing people who play the game right as milly said.... i know your into hack n slashers but still.. give ACB more of a chance lol

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:41pm
ACBH one
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2519-Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2519-Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk